Dragon Ball Super

Waiting for the new Toriyama interview regarding the future of Dragon Ball to drop...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XMwg4YrZ3Go
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

at least he doesn't take himself too seriously

>toriyama
>giving us meaningful information in an interview except (raughs)
sorry, he is way too busy not getting imprisoned for tax evasion

Z-Fighters ranked by pure martial arts aptitude:

Roshi > Goku > Tien > Krillin > Yamcha > Piccolo > Gohan > Vegeta > Chiaotzu > 17 > 18

toriyama will make soooo much money from goku UI merch that he probably could buy his own studio company

yes gohan is better than vegita but i think 17 should be little higher. chiatzu is the suicide clown right? could he do martial arts? i forget

Caulifriends, ASSEMBLE!

why is the fanart of this saiyan person so much better than the screencaps? i dont understand

Reminder this is the accurate strength ranking of the U7 team in the canon version overseen by Toriyama

1 Goku (god tier)
2 Vegeta (god tier)
3 Freeza (low god tier)
4 Gohan (top SS3 tier)
5 #17 (high SS3 tier)
6 Piccolo (high SS tier)
7 #18 (SS tier)
8 Kuririn (top earthling tier)
9 Tenshinhan (top earthling tier)
10 Turtle Hermit (high earthling tier)

meh, he is probably just gonna talk about how excited he is for the new movie in december and how he hopes that everyone goes out to see it (laughs)

>9 Tenshinhan (top earthling tier)
>10 Turtle Hermit (high earthling tier)
But Roshi wrecked Tenshinhan in his own episode

i agree with no .1 my friend :)

i disagree with 17 below gohan and no.2 completely though

Filler.

Is he the japanese George Lucas?

source:my ass

I'm not a #cutegang member, but this character is way too cute.

>Gohan higher then 17

HERE!

I'm pretty sure Bird Studio is still around

another one i guess lol he should buy toei and make two alternate timelines of goku and Dragon ball

Just his name appearing on the Paradise Papers doesn't proof he actually did any tax evasion, though.

how many hours left?

Yeah he should be higher than Freeza as well

>my little sapphic spacemonkey can't be this cute
nice.

Isn't piccolo ss2 tier by now?

Curious to all waifu fags here, how can you like the new saiyan monkeys especially if you have watched literally any other decent to semi decent anime with female characters?

They're character wise and design wise completely uninspired and bland. Seriously they're absolute shit. If anyone has watched Fate, BNHA,Monogatri series, Ranma 1/2 or literally anime with a waifu focus they'll realize that the worst girls from those shows is infinitely better than these half baked characters. Seriously how can anyone have this absolute basic and shit taste?

Do you actually expect Superfags to watch anything other than One Piece or Boruto?

later today/this evening if we're lucky, otherwise sometime tomorrow I guess - depends on how fast we get translations

I love Rosh but how is Roshi > Goku true in any sense? It took Roshi 50 years to perfect the Kamehameha and Goku learned it in 5 mins

They are female fighters in an anime known for meatheads. We don't expect much so when we get some female waifus that can turn Super Sayian, it's like ringing a dinner bell.

I like Caulifla because she's basically a more rude female Goku and she makes niggers and spics seriously asshurt.

Kefla on the other hand is a lime monkey goddess, funny that you mention those shitty anime because none of them would ever dare to show a female with actual muscles despite being martial arts focused like Ranma or literally stating they are muscular like Fateshit.

Retarded list, also you've no proof that toriyama decided this.

Toriyama just give the main plotline and let both side do their stuff on it.

Also, toriyama is actually more into believing that 17 is god tier because according to his interview back then, he was involved in his comeback, aka 17's episode/

Because Super is utter dogshit. If it were the first time we were seeing any of the original characters, we'd think they had some of the worst designs in anime
Because they're saiyans. Z-uckerbergs have only ever seen about two saiyanesses total before now so literally anyone could have appeared and their quivering dicks would have exploded.
Also I think Cauli is only popular because of her hair which actually looks like saiyan hair instead of Cabbe's kevin hair and Kale's "I write harry potter fanfiction" do.

Bow before your new god!

youtube.com/watch?v=XMwg4YrZ3Go

>tfw no qt lego loving saiyan gf

I think that speaks for itself though. Goku learned it in five minutes which suggests prodigal talent rather than hard-earned skill. Roshi has hundreds of years of martial arts experience while Goku barely has 40. If he were Goku tier in terms of power, he'd use his shitty hair to mop up the cumstains on the floor.

T-TOPPO-SAMA?

Kale, Cauli and Kefla - I love them all!

You mean this goddess?

How bout we DAB in Godppo's honor?

I assumed that the DB franchise was a gateway drug when people were young like it was for me and people explored other shit.

18 and 17 both need to be higher. They more then pulled their weight.

Why was 16 never revived again?

Robots dont have souls

he's a machine, not a living human that was biologically and cybernetically modified like 18 & 17 (who are technically cyborgs, not androids)

New bread found.

Because he sacrificed himself and he was artificial. The dragon didnt revive him because there was no soul to bring back. FighterZ addresses this by stating that you could save his memory and just rebuild his body. But the dragon couldn't wish him back.

punoɟ pɐǝɹq ʍǝᴎ

I'm starting to figure out what the fuck happened with Super and why the manga is so superior to the anime.
>found this theory on Reddit so it probably sucks anyway
Remember when Caulifla first appeared? She had a gang of Saiyans and a non-canon brother which meant she was supposed to be a punk outlaw or some shit.
In the manga (which is controled by the totalitarian Toriyama), we see she's actually Charles Manson meets Robin Hood but still robin hood. Toei didn't get any indication she was supposed to be a rob-rich-give-poor cult leader sort of outlaw, so they wrote her and her cutegang as a bunch of teen punks in Ramones jackets because that must be what Toricuck means when he says "outlaw delinquent" right? And when Kyabe mentioned not getting along with her, what Toriyama really meant was that he didn't know her at all and she was an enemy of the defense force, not that they were jilted ex-fuckers. But Toei didn't know that because Torifuckup didn't explain any of it.

I think Toriyama doesn't give specific instructions at all so the Toei team sees "Jiren is a mysterious warrior of justice" and translate it in the shittiest possible way, like a sperg taking something literally at face value. When we were told he gives the Toei team vague outlines, we didn't realize just how vague. That's why the manga is so much better and why Jiren actually has a character and motivation. Anime super is literally half adaptation half fanfiction while manga super is Fuckiyama writing and drawing via proxy.

That actually explain a lot in retrospect like why the Black arc was such an inconsistent pile in the anime but made more sense in the manga (we all sperged about it at the time but realized in the end that the manga was better). Black was never supposed to be autistically strong but Toei didn't fucking know because Toriyama wanted to fuck them up with vagueness

I mean shenron can wish back an inanimate object like the moon.

We were waiting breadbro.

post yfw toriyama announces that he will hand over the reigns of the dragon ball story to toyotaro in today's interview

NANI?

Android 8 was also 100% machine and got resurrected just fine. Ironically he had a bomb in his chest too just like 16.

Is Freezer going to kill Toppo after bejita jobs? I doubt our emporor cares about the rules anymore

I am not the original breadhan. Just carrying his duties in his absence.

yes freeza kills toppo but vegita definitely first to go out from current u7

>reddit
But that actually does make sense because it's what we've known this entire time

I just don't care about the ToP anymore... I don't care if Goku wins or loses it's just not important

I wish I had goku's power
My life would be so much better

Yes here's the leak for next weekends episode.

damn spics would have a field day with toyotaro at the helm... finally someone who would fulfill their fanfic fantasies

not him but nice shitty copypasta

>if you have watched literally any other decent to semi decent anime with female characters?
You are expecting way too much out of people from a Super thread.

I'm cool with it. That means we can have Toyo write a proper storyline with build up and fleshed out characters. Right now the manga is the supplemental promotional product but once the anime ends and the manga doesn't need to be the cliff notes for the show, it could expand and really come into it's own. Then Toei would have something more concrete to base their show on should they bring it back in a year or two. I just hope Toyo doesn't continue making it the Goku and Vegeta show. The best thing Toei did was give /mygirl/ a whole lotta love for a change.

CHADforce assemble right now

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't they explicitly state 8 is a cyborg that was brought back from the brink of death by Red Ribbon Army?

hahaha thats why goku and db is so successful its great

Post the original spic Frieza vs Toppo video.

Right here my man

Based. Reporting fellow Godhan bro.

is it time to kill some cutegang retards?

Seriously, since the anime is ending all the wind was taken from the show. It's like, what's the point? There will be an episode to wrap up with no long term consequences to explore. Even the U6 tournament set up the ToP and Black set up that Gods weren't always benevolent. The ToP was the example of these story arcs combined but it seemed to really be setting up as the catalyst for a final arc. Angels aren't explained, the top 4 universes aren't explained, and the second Xeno isn't addressed. The fact that the multiverse can be destroyed by a toddler manipulated by Grand Priest, which is obviously the set up, isn't going to be addressed. It's such a fucking gyp.

I got you senpai

Here

>Chadforce vs Cutegang actually feels like an improvement from previous threads

Absolutely based, saved

ASSEMBLED

You are, without a shadow of the doubt, the worst fucking thing to happen to these threads. Your nonstop vegitaposting and goku cock-sucking worshipping is worse than anything else. Gohanpedros and Caulicucks can't even compare to how much you ruin these threads.
You're not fucking funny, you're literally a brain tumor that is sucking away the tiny amount of intelligence these threads had. Fuck you and I hope you get fucking permabanned from everything

Remember that time that the Dark Cutegang killed the Cutegang?

I love how you are now about to start sucking Toyotaro's dick because your precious anime is ending even though you've always trashed the manga. Retarded fucking manlet.

The lore in these threads goes really deep huh?

>Post your Kale backstory.

For me, she's the King's daughter, she ran away when she overheard her bitch-daddy ordering his soldiers to kill her cuz of her Broly-powers.

Just ignore him man. You can easily identify him with the bad grammar and need not read further.

Kale is literally Sasuke Uchiha

I'm ready!

What would her bum taste like? Strawberries?

Reporting for duty.

Cute

Goddammit why did Romaineposting have to die? I want more pictures of my recolor waifu fucking up this worthless chink

Just ignore the underage/autistic poster. There are worse people than him here.