Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 95

THIS is how you do a long battle and its ending. Loved how Nezukos power was used to save everyone who was hit with the poisen.

You like asspulls?

What asspulls?

Thanks user

Wait, didn't we just have a thread?

with asspulls, plot convenience and lots of useless cliffhangers?

We didnt have the translated version.
Give examples otherwise you are shitposting.

>We didnt have the translated version.
We did.

Didnt find it, googling "Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 95 Sup Forums" only gave a link to a Chapter 95 thread where the scans are korean.

this chapter is asspull the chapter

If you ignore the times Nezuko burned Demon techniques and cells with her fire before than and only than can i agree.
Otherwise you are shitposting.

Nezuko has shown before that her fire only burns demons and what they have made (the rope that conected the mc with the boys in the train is an example) so she burning the poison from their bodies is within her abilities

kibatards are angry that there manga is so bad.

Underages dont belong here.

Asspulls: I can control my organs!

Plot convenience: Tanjirou awakening new powers whenever necessary. Nezuko easily nullifying the poison of others.

Useless Cliffhangers: when those demons are going to die?? we namek now??

Stop shitposting. BC fanboys are such kids.

Kimetsufags are like Neverlandfags, they only see problems in other works, but theirs is perfect. DEFENSIVE AS FUCK!

Not the same user, but you don't mean to tell me that Inosuke being magically able to just move his organs because "he grew up in the woods" wasn't an asspull, right?

> Asspulls: I can control my organs!
He literally did the same shit a few chapters ago.
> Plot convenience: Tanjirou awakening new powers whenever necessary. Nezuko easily nullifying the poison of others.
Tanjirou part: yes, Nezuko part: that was the same stuff she did before. We readers just didnt think of it.
> Useless Cliffhangers: when those demons are going to die?? we namek now??
Thats what you didnt like, that doesnt make it bad or useless.

Anyway, no asspulls. Stuff one can dislike? for sure.
BCfags arent so noisy, its either TPN or MHAfags.
> they only see problems in other works, but theirs is perfect
> Nobody here ever said its perfect.
> They think its perfect.

Just because the author foreshadowed it this arc doesn't make it not an asspule.

of course its not. demon hunters have abilities like that because of the training they do

>He literally did the same shit a few chapters ago.
Stop being asspull because of that?
>Nezuko part: that was the same stuff she did before. We readers just didnt think of it.
The convenience is in solving a complicated thing with ease. Nanika could have cured Gon a chapter later, but Togashi created a conflict before that. Eri could have saved Nighteye and cured Mirio, but Horikoshi created a conflict before that. Nezuko used her powers instantaneously.
>Thats what you didnt like, that doesnt make it bad or useless.
I didn't like it because it's lame. It's not as if the author was creating new strategies, revelations or subplots, he just dragged the fight unnecessarily.

dont shitpost her go back to your bha thread. kimetsu is at least interesting and dont copy naruto

Thanks anons.

I’m going to SUPER PUSH Kimetsu no Yaiba!

> I know nothing about asspulls.
It LITERALLY MEANS that it isnt a asspull. And its not even foreshadowing, its her using her ability.
> Stop being asspull because of that?
> Muh no idea how a asspull is defined.
> The convenience is in solving a complicated thing with ease.
The big difference is that her power was already stated and her way of using it was obvious. Just because none of the readers could foresee it doesnt make it a asspull.
I mean, you have a character who literally has the power to shit on demon-stuff and demonstrated her power twice already, and now its "convenient for the plot"?
Its in-line with how the characters power was used for the good guys side the whole time. Thats not "being convenient", thats "staying consistent".
> I didn't like it because it's lame.
If you thought it was lame than so be it. Nothing against opinions.
> It's not as if the author was creating new strategies, revelations or subplots, he just dragged the fight unnecessarily.
Sometimes fights just require a lot longer to end, it will demonstrate how much harder the battle was. That is a reason too. If you dont like that reason so be it. But its not bad in itself.
You dont have to, Kimetsu is already really liked in japan.

what the fuck isnt an asspull to you guys then? like he wrote it in and everything and you still meme it down on Sup Forums. fuck off to your hxh threads bruh

>Thats not "being convenient", thats "staying consistent".
Of course, a character who can not reason right helps the main characters whenever necessary. Not a bit convenient. As I said before, dragon balls can resurrect people as well, but the fact that the characters find them two minutes after someone dies denotes lazy writing. The difference between you and me is that you accept this lazy writing, I do not.
>Sometimes fights just require a lot longer to end, it will demonstrate how much harder the battle was. That is a reason too. If you dont like that reason so be it. But its not bad in itself.
Another reason to be bad is that the author had to rely on conveniences and asspulls to prolong it.

>kimetsu is at least interesting and dont copy naruto
it copies bleach, instead. g-r-e-a-t

That one shitposter realized Kimetsu is from WSJ.

Don't bother user, he's an autistic shitposter that never gives in, just ignore him. No matter what you'll say, he'll prolong his shitposting.

Arguing now is shitposting? I like the series, but fortunately, I'm not a fanboy who tries to justify everything wrong that the author does. I'm using examples, I'm using facts. I do not understand why you are so averse to discussions.

> a character who can not reason right helps the main characters whenever necessary.
When did the character ever come across as so stupid?
She cant talk. But she damn well can reason, look at literally every time she appeared.
> dragon balls can resurrect people as well, but the fact that the characters find them two minutes after someone dies denotes lazy writing
What does this mean? Kimetsu never brought back dead characters.
> The difference between you and me is that you accept this lazy writing, I do not.
The difference is that i dont label stuff asspulls because its such a nice buzzword to use on stuff i dont like.
> Hurr it copies Bleach durr
> No examples given
> dragon balls can resurrect people as well, but the fact that the characters find them two minutes after someone dies denotes lazy writing
Who here argues on everything?
You call asspulls on wrong stuff, did i agree with the Tanjiro point you made user? Or did it conveniently slip out of your mind because you cant be "one man against all of KnYfandom" anymore?
> I'm using examples, I'm using facts.
Literally only thing you managed to mention was plot-convenience on Tanjirous power ups.
No asspull yet. Dont insist on that shit and there wouldnt even be a need to discuss anything.

>THIS is how you do a long battle and its ending
By dragging it out to the point where you feel uninvested and filling it with asspulls? Hilariously enough if Jump wasn't endlessly shilling it now if it dropped in the TOC people would be singing a different tune.

We get it, Kimetsu is from WSJ, now you have a dedicated shitposting target since even you get bored of the same good old bullshit in every other WSJ related threads. Here's a pat on the back.

over 20 chapters of one boring fight. Classick jump. No wonder the manga sell only 100k.

we get it you are a fanboy who got his feeling hurt

> where you feel uninvested
Your opinion user.
> filling it with asspulls?
Name them.
> Hilariously enough if Jump wasn't endlessly shilling it now if it dropped in the TOC people would be singing a different tune.
Nice fantasy.

Sad to hear you didnt like it.

I enjoy reading Kimetsu no Yaiba

me 2 but i can tell tha this arc was bad

I hope it gets axed soon so at least it ends on a good note

>Nezuko burns Rui's spider webs which are made of demon magic, saves Tanjirou's live
>Nezuko sets Tanjirou on fire to burn the ropes and negate Enmu's demon magic, saves his life again.
>Nezuko sets Tanjirou/Uzui/Inozuke on fire to dispell Gyuutarou's demon poison, which came from his demon blood
>Now it's an asspull

Pic related is how you sound, and the fact that you compared it to the dragon balls is even more retarded, retarded-kun.

>if Jump wasn't endlessly shilling it now if it dropped in the TOC people would be singing a different tune.
THIS

>When did the character ever come across as so stupid?
>She cant talk. But she damn well can reason, look at literally every time she appeared.
Since she had turned into a devil she was in between cute and dumb and wild and crazy. She always acted on instinct.
>What does this mean? Kimetsu never brought back dead characters.
That was a comparison of how the author sometimes goes the easy way rather than creating an interesting conflict before reaching the solution. But, again, you didn't understand and assumed it was shitposting.
>The difference is that i dont label stuff asspulls because its such a nice buzzword to use on stuff i dont like.
You make it sound like I just said it was asspull and that's it. I explained why I considered that an asspull. Plus I didn't say the Nezuko flames were an asspull, I said Zenitsu's trained organs were an asspull.

*demon