Is it worth suffering through the second season? I've watched the first multiple times...

Is it worth suffering through the second season? I've watched the first multiple times, but have never touched the second one. I've only heard complaints about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u_XjIRuAoqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

second season? what?

No. Just, do not do it to yourself. Whatever you think about yourself, you do not deserve this.

Watch Gaiden tho.

If you're already so biased against it and so easily influenced then you'll probably hate it, if only to fit in.

only watch it for the UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ

Child-beater Hei is the only thing of value in this series.

Its pretty good albeit inconclusive, sadly its just a short OVA

It's makes a lot more sense if you watch the Gaiden OVA beforehand. If you can get over the bizarre choice to switch to Suou as the main character it's ok. I actually liked watching Hei without powers take on contractors.

No. Watch the OVA if you haven't already. It is some of the best animation I have very seen. But stop there, just consider that the end of the series.

It's not bad if you're not expecting more of the first season.

Second season is as bad of a disappointment as was Rebuild 3 or any Eureka 7 sequel.
Bones are fucking awful with sequels

what second season?

Oh...
I get it. We're pretending it doesn't exist.

Yes, what second season? ;)

>...

/user/user, I...

remember when everyone was HYPE for the soundtrack just to find out that it was really mediocre?

KOTAE NO NAI MAINICHI GA

youtube.com/watch?v=u_XjIRuAoqk

Is really that bad or it's just bad because the ova was released later?

season 2/ova's are not canon read the second manga jet black flower

only if you watched gaiden first, otherwise second season make no sense

What second season? I only know about the OVA series and manga.

user season 2 was trash and you know it.

>I haven't watched this thing but I already hate it because everyone told me to
Don't watch it because you'll go into it expecting to hate it. Watch it again when you can clear your head and see it's not a crime against humanity but just a below average sequel. No need to have all this drama about it, it's just inconclusive on a lot of fronts and dedicates too much time to a single plotline that isn't all that interesting. It's no worse than some of the low points of the first season, it just never reaches the same highs. But it still has some cool concepts and fights here and there. The hysteria around Darker than Black's sequel is unreal.

>is it worth suffering
To know that you will have to first watch it and then ask us if you liked it. You could also not watch it and adopt the "there is no second season" meme. Both are fine approaches that make sure you won't have to think for yourself.

What is his power, Sup Forums?

There's a second season?

Holy fuck, the second season was great. The story might not have gone in the direction people wanted but everything production wise was still 10/10. Storytelling, animation, music. All great.

The soundtrack is the only good thing that came out of this shit user.

Who is that character?