Poptepipic

can this shit be that funny for normalfags who dont have any prior knowledge about Japanese pop and imageboard culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R9p9Rv4Bvec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I showed this to my 10 year old nephew and he laughed a lot so yeah.

youtube.com/watch?v=R9p9Rv4Bvec

to be fair, cptnameless' edits are better than the whole David Productions' version

Honestly that frenchfag must get laid all the time. He got just the right twinky look about him that the nip grills like

Please, japs are whores as well. They mostly crave for Pedro's dick more than whites

Gaijinfever is real

Now I understand why I didn't get much of it. I posted twice in two of the previous threads asking someone to explain and no one responded. Thanks OP.

>10 year olds
you can make them laugh with just some fart noises, no need to animate the equivalent

People don't really have to understand the meaning of a joke to find it funny. I think this would be especially true for normalfags. I doubt most american teenagers watching family guy even understand most of the pop culture references in that show.

Hahaha Japan is soooooo crazy.

Yes. Lucky Star was funny to normalfags who didn't know jackshit about anything 11 years ago.

_(OP)

>Lucky Star was funny
Thats not how you write comfyest shit at the time and since

>comfiest
>not bartender

We already know that the PTE fanbase is mostly mentally 10 years old, but OP's question was about normal people.

It's not funny, period.

>Lucky Star was funny

I don't really think so. There might be some gags that "get" them, but they won't earnestly appreciate much of it if they don't know much about anime, manga, games, certain live-action TV series, and hell, the way the Japanese people think. And like you said, imageboard culture.
PTE was written for a Japanese audience, after all.
All PTE will do in the west is cement the "HA! JAPAN IS SO FUCKING WEIRD AMIRITE HAHAHAHAHA!"mindset.

Nothing that depends on "getting a reference" can be very funny.

Webs find it funny because of all the references on top of very Japanese humor. Normies find it funny because to them, it's absurd and weird.

It's funnier when you don't get the reference.

>normies
You were making a lot of sense and then you had to shit all over your decent post.

normalfags then