Sandersonia > Cinnamon
Marigold > Citron

fighting game female-type

mommy longleg

Do those legs go all the way up?
youtube.com/watch?v=SXaPDlaQPaY

Monstrous mutant

Stiltylegs.

The "Oda" body aka "I can't draw proper proportions so I just make ayylmaos and people will drink that shit because muh OP muh goda"

Peak performance

Aunt Legsgoallthewayup Griffin

Shit, just as any character drawn by Oda

Samefag

It's called Patrick.

thick

>That sharp girl on the far left
MUUH DICK

Hi guys, I want to get into OP's anime and I wanted to hear your opinion on One Pace. Is it okay ? Better than the normal anime and pertinent regarding the manga ? Thanks you.

wew thats a long neck

STICC

The "Chloe Moretz"

Anime is good/decent until the start of Ennies Lobby arc. Once the mentioned arc starts, they start to gradually add more and more filler to the episodes while dropping the quality as the arcs advance. I'd switch to the manga there, or at Impel Down at the latest. If you want to watch the anime there is a watching list that tells you what episodes are filler so you can skip them.

Overall it is better to just read the manga and rewatch the fights or scenes you enjoyed in anime form, but I think everyone who likes OP has given the anime a chance at some point.

>but I think everyone who likes OP has given the anime a chance at some point.

Not me. It looks garbage

Luffy said to Zoro he'd at least have 10 crewmembers.

We have 9 members (10 if we count Luffy).

20 years later and we still have 10/15 years of One Piece so we'll have new members, definitely. (in addition to Jinbei)

If we take the latin alphabet and put the letters into pairs we have a name of each crewmember, hard to explain it like that i'll just show you :

AB Brook
CD Chopper
EF Franky
GH ??????
IJ Jimbei
KL Luffy
MN Nami
OP ??????
QR Robin
ST Sanji
UV Usopp
WX ??????
YZ Zoro

so if we take the pairs that don't have a name yet we can guess that the futures crewmembers names will start with a G / H a O / P and a W / X.

What's more : we saw Luffy recruiting 4 members in East Blue (Zoro Nami Usopp Sanji) 4 members in Grand Line (Chopper Robin Franky Brook) and now in the new world we'll have 4 new members (Jinbei, GH, OP, WX)

4 + 4 + 4 + 1 = 13

we always had a female as the second being recruited so we'll have a female crewmember next and it won't be carrot. I think it might be a women on Wano (a ninja ? since Luffy LOVES ninjas)

Then straw hat crew will be like a Yonkou crew having 1 Captain then 3 top captain with members under them. (likely being Zoro / Sanji (lol the jobber) / Jinbei as the top captains under Luffy)

Okay you might say it's fucked up or idk but then there's the related pic where we have Nekomamuchi with THIRTEEN DAMN CATS representing the 13 crewmembers, the cats also fit the characters personality. The black cat on the top would be Nami since she's always sunbathing, the neko with glasses would be Robin, the one sleeping with sake would be Zoro or the one with the kimono being Jinbei.

I think it's another Oda foreshadowing.

What do you think ?

>4 new members (Jinbei, GH, OP, WX)
Wanda and Pudding next SHs confirmed.

what looks nothing like a fighting game i ever played

that's shooped user

I've literally never seen anything inspire more cargo cults than One Piece crewmembers

Nakamafags are really the worst

You never saw kick chicks in any fighting game you ever played? Seriously?

>earrings in neck
A very bad case of Homer Simpson ears

Shit is that Chloe Moretz in the middle?!

i play the game man

It's called Big MAMA fucked some Long Leg tribe shitters you fucking plebs. How hard can it be ?

nope, faggot. I just didn't that the other user had already posted the same thing, since I didn't bother to open the video

I wish Sakura was my gym teacher

And the Autism of the day award goes to

>my sides xD

The Reverse Oda

that is some retarded ass design. even for oda