Why are supporting characters more interesting than the main ones?

Why are supporting characters more interesting than the main ones?

Pic related, Harumin from Citrus.

Yellow Rose pedegree.

Harumin a Harushit

No.

I want to eat Harumin's harushit.

HARUMIN!

bump

I hate you, SHiN.
I hate you.

Harumin was just very curious about how pleasurable scissoring really is after examining Yuzu's yuri manual. She ended up being disappoint.

But she didn't even get to the good part.

Why are you wasting your time watching that garbage?

Thank god for autosage.

The other thread is still alive.

Because it's actually the AOTY

>Citrus anime If the year

When we have Gintama and Fate/Extra airing this season and a ton of continuations of series that are better than Citrus?

of*

>Gintama and Fate/Extra

>you'll never have your super hot female friend try sex positions she saw in a manga with you

I love Mei!

Harumin is alright too.

>You will never be the traditional guy she settles down with after experimenting with girls

Its not fair

We know you do, Yuzu.

Is this the real Shin?

I want to live in between Harumin's tits.

The only reason i'm still watching this anime

>be mei
>kiss new step sister
>relax sis it's just a prank
>yuzu proceeds to rape mei multiple times while holding her hostage emotionally, nearly killing her grandfather and disrupting the school constantly

Yuzu is a monster.

Mei wants it.

>implying

Yuzu is an aggressive abuser with psychotic delusions. Mei is being held hostage by her.

Mei is such a cheater for this. Yes, she never liked Sara, but letting Yuzu lewd her and still going on the date with Sara the next day was retarded as fuck.

>Harumin has been blind to this up until now
What will her reaction be?

Actual thread here
Ignore SHiN. He's a cancerous Aikatsu /u/faggot.

Underwhelming, since the drama CD heavily implies she already knows and just pretends not to.

Can Mei escape before Yuzu completely breaks her?

Ignore Shin threads.

Couldn't you have just ignored the guy and keep posting instead of instigating drama and creating duplicate threads?

Well, it's good to know she's not retarded, but it's not fun.

does the author also like girls?

She had a crush on a girl in high school.

Who doesn't?

Everyone likes girls.

Yes, I checked.

Yuzu molested her. She was trying to get away from Yuzu but rapist chased her down after sabotaging her chance with Sara and when she tried to avoid kissing her with the bear Yuzu made her kiss her anyway.

>Harumin: "Yuzu, what the fuck? She's your little sister you sicko!"
>unable to comprehend Yuzu grabs herself by the crotch and says, "Muh clit!"

Of course she does, not liking girls is gay.

>more interesting than the main ones
There's nothing more interesting than this miracle of the universe.

Mei pls

Because the author has more room to experiment with side characters since they largely don't affect the main story or sales.

Take Elfen Lied. The main character is a school boy who's just a nice guy. There's a side character who's a Captain Ahab cyborg version of Leone the Professional with the aesthetics of Duke Nukem, living on the beach collecting garbage all so he can shoot his white whale who happens to be a cat girl.
Obviously Bando as the main character wouldn't be "safe" but having him as a side character is.

Hey SHiN what ever happened to the Sakura Trick translations? It's been over for a while now and yet no new chapters have been translated.

Find a smile more worthy of protection.
protip, you can't

I'll take that as an insult.

Can't top this beautiful cinnamon roll.

>not self inserting as Mei

I want to hug_that womanlet.

You are insulting Yuzu, by seeing this as an insult.

Would Yuzu still love a fat Mei?

Considering how Yuzu cares so much about looks and was initially into Mei due to lust attraction, I'd say no.

Of course. She's in too deep. Love does that to you. Mei would probably be harder on herself than Yuzu ever would.

I love Himeko

But she was into Mei cause Mei molested and kissed her. Also, a fat Mei would still be cute.

You only love her for her perfect brows.

Harumin lewds when?

Ok maybe not Extra but Gintama is waaaaaaay better than Citrus.

As a romance? I doubt it.

>You will never be the traditional girl she settles down with after experimenting with guys.
Fixed.

>You will never be the traditional girl she settles down with after experimenting with her sister.
Fixed

>You will never be the traditional sister she settles down with after experimenting with her sister.
Fixed.

I wonder who could be behind this post...

Because she looks like Yomi.

I mean in overall quality. And even with Gintoki and Tsukuyo not being an official couple, in my opinion their chemistry is better than the one Meu has with Yuzu.

Mei*(damn corrector...)

What

If only she were reading a pussy eating page...