She did literally what any of us would do in her situation...

She did literally what any of us would do in her situation. She had no obligation to abstain from marrying or having kids just in case her childhood friend woke up from a coma that lasted over a decade. People who shit on the ending because of this are just sad human beings.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MPwVMv8cAO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MC wanted pizza girl in the first place anyway, and he got her, so all is well that ends well for him.

well MC ended up with a better girl so who cares

pizza > ungrateful slut

>damage control

Who she ended up with anyway? I thought she was with Kenya but an user posted a page of the manga that said otherwise, are the manga and the anime different like that or I'm remembering wrong?

Didn't everyone drop it after 3 episodes?
It was boring.

For you

Dude he literally saved her life

>saving a women's life entitles you to their pussy
is that way buddo

saving someone's life doesn't entitle you to sex you creep

Fuck off, normalfags.

The story spent virtually no time developing pizza girl, the whole thing was about the relationship between NTR-chan and the MC. The girl marrying someone is just one thing, the ending was shit overall, not satisfying in any respect.

>She had no obligation to abstain from marrying or having kids just in case her childhood friend woke up from a coma that lasted over a decade

Maybe not. But she didn't have to show up with her baby when he woke up. Talk about pouring salt into the wound.

Hiiromi

I think the whole "NTR!! KEK!!!" situtation wouldn't have been as overblown if it wasn't his scrawny manlet friend that she fucked. If it was just another generic chad or whatever, then I think people would have been like "well of course, she can't wait forever for this beta faggot to wake up." But fucking the manlet, that just takes the cake.

This. The director had no obligation to focus on Kaya's storyline more than Pizza Girl's. Setting her up as a love interest then throwing that away was sadistic.

NTR is never with the 7/10 salaryman with career goals and a positive inoffensive attitude, it's always either a degenerate rapist or a short stocky guy with a 11 inch dick or something.

This. Literally had to choose the most beta faggot, that also happened to be mc's childhood friend, to cuck him with?

Exactly

The mom wanted MC for herself. That’s why she didn’t tell her anything and just disappeared.

Am I remembering right that the guy she married was the kid who was also kidnapped because he looked like a girl?

ye

>get teased to death about how Satoru has a crush on Sayo
>saves Kayo, Hiiromi, the bully girl and the other girl
>time skip reveals that she marries his trap friend
Its pretty fucked up if Satoru's friends still thought he likes Sayo romantically. I guess you can explain it in the way "oh they were still children, they don't understand love" but I can't quite imagine at least Kenya being okay with that.

The worst thing about Hiromi is that he was the one shipping Kayo and Satoru in the first place and then he has the nerve to take her, fuck that girly faggot.

How do you manage to type Sayo and Kayo twice each? High functioning yet severe multiple personality disorder?

youtube.com/watch?v=MPwVMv8cAO4

>normalfags
He saved her fucking life, of course she's indebted to him. She should wait like a good girl and become his pussy slave, its her role in life to repay him.

whoa, a gay black guy on the street just pulled you to safety before you got hit by a bus, better offer up your asshole to him forever now

>High functioning yet severe multiple personality disorder
Oh fuck they've caught onto me.

Probably because I'm drunk

Spoken like a true soymilk drinking numale cuck
End yourself faggot

but the one he wants to have sex with iz Pizza, he just saved her for the power of friendship

That's how it works you mong.
And I canse I didn't want to fuck the gay black guy I would simply kill myself.

She also saved the life of the guy she married.

>Hiiromi
Random, oh well...

Anyone got the screencap of the Cuck without me pasta and reactions?

You don't get Japanese people. That baby was born thanks to him so Sayo thought he deserved to meet the new life he helped create. He was overjoyed by it too.

The MC should have just told her to fuck off. It's been over 10 years, I don't know you anymore. Go away.

Fortunately he isn't a dick.

>He was overjoyed by it too

When do you think Kayo had first sex with mc's feminine childhood friend?

Straight after he fell into a coma.

We're not fucking wookiees, user

>She did literally what any of us would do in her situation
speak for yourself slut

People who self insert are mental kidgets with the IQ of a fence post. No way, OP. I wasn't aware.

There was nothing mutually romantic between them to begin with. She may have liked him when they were, yknow, eight years old, but the whole premise of him saving her was just because he wanted to save her. Not because he wanted her to grow up so he could fuck her. He was absolutely satisfied that he had saved her life and allowed her to live a happy life and start a family instead of being killed as a child.

I read in another thread that the Gaiden manga expands on this, Kayo was in love with MC and visited him before his mom told her to give up.

Worst thing is that he's an grown up adult fantasizing of a 10 yo girl

Tbh I think if she did go with the lawyer people would'nt have been bitching so much about it, but yeah the transexual who became fatugly got her so people are mad

>An invitation to a birthday and a promise to go see a tree in summer
>as fucking childs
>should somehow create a lifelong crush
The meme was overblown out of proportion and the ones enjoying it ironically ended up inviting the retards who took it unironically.

>the whole thing was about the relationship between NTR-chan and the MC
It really wasn't. She may have had a crush on him, but he didn't see her romantically at all. He just wanted to save her life by getting closer to her as a friend. Anyone who thinks he was NTRd is either a retard or memeing. His entire mindset was 'I want to save her so she can live a happy life' and he succeeded in that.

He clearly did have a crush on her. It was clearly shown when he got frustrated on his mother because he wanted to sleep with her and plenty of others moments I forgot.
He was in love with her but he knows she's happy so it's surely enough for him.

He had the mind of a near 30 year old at the time. He really didn't have a crush on her. At the absolute most it was 'she's cute' which was swiftly followed up with 'wait a minute I'm still 30'.

>when he got frustrated on his mother because he wanted to sleep with her
How is that revealing that he liked her when we actually know that he is trying to protect her from the murderer?

That wouldn't have changed anything about the murderer if he slept next to her or not. That was clearly because he loved her.

>'I want to save her so she can live a happy life'
Wasn't it "I want to save her so a pedophile doesn't kill my mother in the future"?

If she's not going to at least suck my dick or let me sink ye ole 9x6 into her cunny and even act insulted if I suggest having sex a kiss or some gratitude.... then why in the fuck should I risk my life to save her?

What do I get out of it?

Lol, he still sees himself as an adult and as such think that he will somehow be able to do something.
Also when says sleep her he doesn't meana ctually sleeping but more like keep watch over her and react if he hear suspicious noises.

She's an old hag anyways that has fuck all fertile years left. Pizza could probably manage about 20 kids if she wanted.

No clearly it was purely out of affection.
There was no risks of assassins or something like that in his house anyways, and this is exactly why he made her sleep in his house.

Think for a second why a piece of shit like you should ever deserve a nice, decent person in his life.

>he deserved to meet the new life he helped create
>helped create

>tfw scared to watch this anime because the threads always remind you of the cuckolding drama that got two of your friends killed
Is there a happy ending?

They are not sad human beings, they are faggots who think that every MC must end up with the girl he most interact with or save, fucking faggots.

>tfw your mom indirectly cucks you

>There was no risks of assassins or something like that in his house anyways
I don't think that's the line of thinking of someone whose mother died to a murderer in his house.

It was 20 years in the future and completely different situation. He wasn't stressed at all when she came to his house and didn't make any comments on protecting her or thinking about the assassin. It was all a good moment he spend with her.

>completely different situation
except for the murderer lurking in town.
>and didn't make any comments on protecting her or thinking about the assassin.
Just because it isn't explicetely show to you doesn't the character didn't think about it

What happened to MC's father? Has it been explained in the manga?

> except for the murderer lurking in town.
The murderer was lurking in town during all the time in his childhood, doesn't mean that something happened to him. It's all because her mother discovered his identity that she became his prey.
>Just because it isn't explicetely show to you doesn't the character didn't think about it
Clearly by his enjoyed mood you could see he wasn't stressed at this moment. Plus we were clearly told what he was thinking, like that he was embarassed when he heard the girl shouting in the bath.

I don't think something has ever been mentionned about him. At first I thought he was the assassin but in the end we don't know anything about him.

What are you talking about, the first 4 episodes were great. 5 and 6 were trash and then it never got better again

There is real world logic and,
There is story logic.
That contradicts each other. With how story was shaping up we may expect that they will be together, despite coma as it is not unbelievable that people at time of his wake up are still alone.
On the other hand it is also reasonable that others would live their live normally, as is expected of humans. Shit happens, we grief, we move on. So marring with other in meantime is not far fetched.

>There is real world logic and,
>There is story logic.
>That contradicts each other
Only in very shitting writing in which you expect wish fulfilment while you insert as the MC. See: most anime, and the reason why everyone is losing their shit over that new robot show. Every time you cancerous faggots get burned for enjoying works of fiction the wrong way it gets my dick hard as diamonds. I really hope there are more shows like this in the future. Fuck all of you.

This.
People who butthurt with the ending is truly never experience Friendship or Romance in real life.
What a loser.

I agree with the overall ending of the manga but
>MC wanted pizza girl in the first place anyway
That came out in left field. Would've been better if he remained friend and get to know the pizza girl better.

Reminder that bully girl is the true ending

He owes his dick to the MC too.

She would have been better than pizza girl in my opinion

>watching that trainwreck adaption
I'm not normally a manga purist, but read the damn manga.

This user speaks the truth. Bully girl -> Airi -> Kayo.

People on this board have weird ideas about how love works.

>people who experience no human interaction whatsoever have an imbecilic understanding of a very complex interhuman condition
No shit

Copy pasta
Actually Satoru was just a child. He had the memories of his adult self. But he went back to being a child which would make sense because he would be going back into his tiny baby body and his tiny baby brain. Satoru’s mannerism, mentality, gullibility and innocence are very childlike and this is pretty much confirmed by the manga.

He abandoned his family when Satoru was like 4 or something. This leads to Satoru’s massive daddy issues and consequently leads to Satoru’s vulnerability to Yashiro.