Is there an anime character that can outsurvive Kaiji?

Is there an anime character that can outsurvive Kaiji?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4SGBX3xKwFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Washizu Mahjong is way worse than anything Kaiji played

I watched first season yesterday and I feel really frustrated now. Can Kaiji understand when he has to stop?

But everything will be fine later, right?

Yeah, sure, you will see

season 2 is a wild ride

The box was inevitable. Maybe reread that night in the manga form if the anime shonen-like accents messed up your view. No it won't get "better".

>No it won't get "better"
he does, kinda

Is season2 of Kaiji better? The only thing I liked about Kaiji s1 was Restricted Rock Paper Scissors. Walking across a fucking metal beam was boring and too long, and I stopped giving a shit about all the characters. The parts where he goes against that asshole in a suit and old man was surprisingly underwhelming for me

It's different. The first gamble is short, the second one is really long but it's nice to marathon.

The Restricted RPS and the E-card arcs were my favorite in season 1. The first arc of season 2 is really solid, you should totally go for it. The second one is fun too, albeit kinda long, I recommend you watch it.

>boring and too long
well guess what
it's boringer and longer

>Kaiji is slow
obligatory read Zero by the same mangaka post has arrived, it's less psychological and more fast.

>no Kaiji S3 and minefield mahjong

Here you go:
youtube.com/watch?v=4SGBX3xKwFo

This is all we'll ever get.

minefield mahjong was so fucking good, unironically better than anything before it, even E card

Yes, but mahjong illiterates probably won't notice how far Kaiji's mindgame goes

[Guts

My nigga Kurosawa

/thread

The ending was so fucking good man

RON RON RON RON ROOOOOOOOON

/thread

4 URADORA

the first arc is great, the second one is way too long

Goku?

That guy is only human shit. Any characters with superpowers will obliterate that shitty MC

>Fukumoto's work
>Things gettin better
user, i...

Ten went from 0 to 10/10.

let's see goku surviving his fingers getting cut

>beginning is 0/10
SOLs are the apotheosis of the genre you lil shit.

Season 3 when?

SOL was okay, mahjong wasn't really good

>and then Ten pulls a Yakuman out of his ass

What's with Ten and off screen power-ups anyway? Either 2subtle4me or plain retarded, I wouldn't know.

>off screen power-ups
What?

What Chapter did the One Poker Hen arc translation get to? Dropped it about a year ago to binge read it all in one go.

First arc of S1 is the comfiest one in my opinion. Great atmosphere, villain and payoff. Keep watching. Second half of S2 gets tedious, be glad you can binge it.

This shit is the GOAT. Wish it would get an anime.

ch 212 japan is on 252

The autistic shithead Gai

nvm japan is on 270

I'd rather a life action series. Some sort of Wargod Sentai Hoboranger.

Sora from NGNL

Nothing's can kill Sergay. Not even Shiki.

>Ara ara, Kaiji-kun

Kakegurui is so dog shit. Frenetic and autistic plot that subsists on waifuwars. Don't even compare it to fukumoto's works

Akagi's point wasn't to survive it was to gamble hard and fast toward inevitable self destruction in a blaze of glory. Kaiji's not about "winning" in the bottom line it's about not getting the financial equivalent of a death sentence.

It would be great if the guys who animated kaiji and akagi did it

Goku

Among the subtle things the manga has, I like how Ten easily gets yakuman by cheating in the beginning, and how it contrasts so hard with the final match, where he's not cheating. And by contrast, I also mean from boring, to awesome.

man I adore everything Urasawa has made, but he really does have a short stock of faces doesn't he

Tetsuya could of his manga was translated.