Erina is the pinnacle of a mundane, forgettable...

Erina is the pinnacle of a mundane, forgettable, and badly-written character that will most likely be forgotten after the series ends while Rindou will surely be the one will be long remembered.

Rindou is Reddit
Go fuck yourself

Erina is for normalfags
Go fuck yourself

Alice is clearly the best girl, with Rindou coming in second place

Rindou is the one for Normalfag Redditors like you
Erina triggers Normalfags with her tsundere behaviour.

Erina sama is best girl!

Everything about this mediocre series is forgettable. After it ends, it will be immediately replaced with some other series that has heaps of fanservice and the typical shonen MC.

agreed

>tsundere
>not for normalfags
Oh tell me more about how retarded you are

>isshiki wins and BTFOs tsukashi for glasses-chan, surprising everyone
>rindou is actually the final boss
>unbeknownst to everyone but rindou and tsukasa, rindou is a much stronger chef but didn't care about 1st seat, and would rather skip classes and travel (like jouichiro)
>crushes aldini, goes up against remaining rebels 1v3
>wins against everyone but finally loses to souma

would this be the best conclusion of this arc? 2v2 finals is so boring and predictable

No, fuck off.

This is correct.

Would be a good twist but fuck this series has been following the cliches more and more now.

Tsundere is literally the normalfag/redditor-repellant
You need to go back

I wish redditors would just die

..? except tsundere is literally the most generic normalfag redditor trope that exists in anime nowadays
fuck off

>Tsundere is literally the normalfag/redditor-repellant
When literally the majority of the people, even the casual anime watchers likes the tsundere(what a shit taste) and almost all anime/manga, the tsundere wins.
What a faggot. Doesn't even know how shit works.

Majority hate Tsunderes
Nice try normalfaggots

>Le randumb xD character
kys retard

How is it bait? There’s nothing special about this series at all. It’s completely forgettable. Even the sales are nothing special. It definitely won’t be marked as one of the “must read JUMP series” in the future.

You're living in a cave or something? Everyone knows that tsundere is the most overused personality because it caters to normalfags like you, also the reason why authors usually make the MC female character a tsundere because it gathers massive tsunderefags and their series will sell well. Now I know that I'm dealing with a kid here who don't know that the tsundere archtype have been used since way back. What a fucking buffoon.

Yeah that's why the manga is still ongoing strong and season 4 of the anime is already issued this year.

t. Erinafag

ok, so by your logic shit like naruto and bleach are amazing "must read" series

why are you even here if you don't like the series and don't want to talk about it?

may I ask you where is this character from?

No. They're shit. For example, Slam Dunk is a must read.

>sport mangas

Shokugeki no forgettable shit