Hunter x Hunter

Supposing Kurapika was forced into a situation where he had to choose between protecting Woble and killing some Spiders, which do you think he would choose?

Personally, I think he's overcome his rampant bloodlust and just wants to get the last eyes and let his comrades rest in peace.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14957652
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope all this Succession war setup ends soon so everything can go to shit. I love Pika to death, but his storyline is currently the least interesting part of the story.

When will the perspective finally switch to /ourdoc/?

His current storyline is the least interesting subplot in the entirety of Hunter x Hunter.

Leorio will never be relevant in this arc. It’s time to let him go

Don't worry user, the based Doctor will be teaming up with Hisoka to take out the Spiders. Then, he will be the MC of the Dark Continent trying to snatch some Nitro Rice to save Pika who spends all his life on Emperor Time

Content aside I gotta say the art and paneling finally looked normal, good even for the first time in ages. I have not been a fan of Togashi's art in the latest arc. Maybe no one else agrees but this makes me happy.

Remember, Kurapika can still be a girl. We've never seen her topless & it's heavily hinted by the fact that Kurapika hasn't impregnated any girls yet. Surely, that would be priority #1 along with obtaining the Kurta eyes = make sure that the Kurta bloodline survives.

It's actually genius if you think about it. Togashi is a genius.

He clearly started caring about Oito and Woble in more than just a professional manner.

Leorio will never be relevant in any arc until he Togashi-sensei kills him for some cheap sympathy points

I can see him being the main perspective in the DC, since Pika has no place there and Hisoka is probably dying along with the spiders.

Plus, he *is* Over 190 CM tall

Kurapika is a man of his word even if the spiders turn up.

Whichever it may be, I hope it leads to his death in some pottery moment for max kino.

DC will almost definitely have no main perspective like CA arc, but Ging will probably get the most screen time.

I can agree. It’s looks rather tight and focused now that everyone is suits and maid outfits. Like another pointed it, seems like it helps him focus on the panels and backgrounds more, now that individual bodies aren’t a slog to draw

I just want Maha to show up somewhere and use his enchancement magic to stir up some shit. Kids these days don't know how to fight.

Calling it now, Cheadle is going to make Leorio work on the 5th floor, thus thrusting him into the heart of the Clown vs Spiders beef.

jesus, leorio is 193cm? that makes him 2.5 inches taller than hisoka. holy fuck no wonder piyon called him "the huge guy over there"

I agree that Leorio will actually have a role in the DC arc, although he'll be playing second fiddle to the Netero team. If the 190 cm guy ends up being Leorio, that would be spicy as fuck, but I have a hard time seeing it happen. I think the Succession Crisis will advance much farther before it bleeds into the Spider arc.

if we will ever live to see DC it will be a fucking disaster, the death toll was not caused by incompetence in the previous expeditions
also come on, we will never see dc

I can see that honestly. Gon and Killua got Greed island and Chimera Ants. Pika got York Shin and the Boat. Leorio had the Chairman arc, and now he will get the Dark Continent. Every MC having two arcs seems fair to me

At least that justifies the fact that he's gonna be played by a black actor in the Hollywood adaptation (Kurapika is Asian, Gon Hispanic and Killua is white).

I doubt that they would change the races because it was written by a non-white person. Also it's a fairly multicultural cast to start with.

>kura
>asian
he's a fucking gipsy

Protect Woble. The spiders can wait.
If someone threatened to smash the eyes though he'd choose the eyes which is why I think he's a stupid fucking character with a stupid motivation.
Just get revenge on the spiders and move on you faggot!

did viz release the 371 chapter?

Mr. Shoahstein doesn't care about your opinion, dumb goy.

I cannot express how hype I would be for that. It's our time, Leoribros!

haven't browsed Sup Forums regularly since 2013, is this a fucking joke cause i can't find anything on google

We were just talking hypothetically obviously.

Pledge your loyalty to the best princess.

Not at all, it's coming out this year directed by the guy who made Dragon Ball Evolution.

what's even good about leorio? he's a tall gon with luffy attitude, even the punch to gin was basically a celestial dragon punch ripoff

He’s probably the most relatable character in the series.

God, a live action York Shin would be fucking incredible. On the other hand Chimera Ants would be pretty atrocious in film format I would imagine

He's talking hypothetically.

I'm Jewish myself so I have insider info and I can confirm to you that there's a Hunter x Hunter Hollywood adaptation in works and that the ethnicities have already been confirmed. Another spoiler: Killua is gay and after he embraces his gayness, he will no longer be the bad guy of the movie.

Released today for those subscribed to their digital magazine. Gotta give a few hours until some user gets the pages

How would you cast a live action Hunter x Hunter adaptation? I would cast myself as Chrollo.

woah, i've heard of image swaps but i've never seen one before. i guess your picture of cammie and someone else's picture of that trash girl must have gotten mixed up. lol

He's very down to earth. It's hard to relate to the other main characters sometimes, but Leorio has simple motivations and knows when he's in over his head.

>Killua is gay and after he embraces his gayness, he will no longer be the bad guy of the movie.
I mean, isn't that what happens in the series

There's clearly one more probably still alive kurta around, who did some horrible shit to the Meteor city so the avengers came. That's the endgame.

shouldnt that make him a boring one? i mean it's totally ok and realistic to do what he's doing, but why would this give all this hype toward him? there's a trillion people on the planet who do the same
he also never did good in fighting

I know we're taking the piss, but I still feel a little upset.

No kid, they'd cast me because unlike you I understand just how interesting humans can be...

I’m glad I didn’t pledge to Momoze. I just know fugetsu will be one of the last princes

That's right my friend, that's right. Here's a Jenny for a good hunter.

First of all, he's nothing like Gon or Luffy. Leorio is a down to earth guy who has realistic goals (like becoming a doctor). He knows when he is in over his head and does the best he can. He's relatable and pretty funny, unlike the rest of the cast

What even is Kurapika by our categories? A blonde Mongolian? Killua is what, Nordic? Leorio's some white dude and Gon's South American?

Well, the fact is is that he's purportedly been a main character since the start, but has a fraction of the screen time of the others. We only just saw his Hatsu like forty chapters ago. Even when he's involved in an arc right now, we still don't see him, instead we get a metric ton of new characters. A lot of people hype him simply because we've seen so little of him. He has the same potential as the others, according to Hisoka. And Senritsu said he had the nicest heartbeat of anyone in Yorkshin. But still he's nowhere to be seen.

Plus, sometimes I feel fatigued by all the other characters' rapid and completely sound logical thought processes. Leorio is not a master strategist that can play 12-D chess against his opponent. He's basically if some random user had Nen.

and
>19
still growing

By the world map? No clue. But the Zoldycks are clearly Yiddish.

Japanese. That whole thing where they dress kids as girls so spirits don't fuck them or whatever is straight out of Japanese culture.

I think it's that he loses his head really easily, which makes a lot of readers think of him as an idiot. Poor guy's the only normal human in a main cast of freaks.

I think Killua and HIsoka are both from some Eastern European culture that has been infected with Japanese culture. Leorio is Italian. Gon is a tanned islander, he could be any race. The kurta is some sort of white gypsy people thing.

>blonde japanese

You couldn't be more wrong.

I was talking about Killua.

We explicitly see the Japanese island in the manga. It is the home of Basho and Hanzo and its traditional food is sushi and its traditional poetry is haiku. Kurapika is explicitly from a backwards island filled with Kurta. So, he is factually not Japanese, or the world's equivalent.

well after all he wants to be a doctor, the hunter exam was merely a mean to afford easily doctor study
even this whole travel is done just to improve his doc ability
he is being coerent, there is actually no point at all in him becoming a hunter like the others, or polishing his nen in a way that isnt related to medical skills
i understand about the master strategist thing, but gon is also dumb in that stuff
that other guy that got skullfucked by pitou to reveal nen info (cant even remember his useless name) also was a down to earth simple realistic non strategic guy, but no one gives a shit about him

Killua is literally from isolated village like many ninja schools or basically any wannabe high end martial art school.

He's definitely mixed, with his mom being Japanese for sure and his dad being Eastern European.

My half Japanese kids are blonde too.

Cammie sucks. She is definitively gonna lose.

viz collection link pls

Ben Kingsley woud be perfect as Netero.

Fuck you asshole, Pokkle is cool.

I pledged to Momoze. I was very sad when she was raped to death. But her pimp father said she still lives hui. Still waiting for best princess to wake up.

I instinctively went to handshake type, but that felt awkward to me, so I went with prayer type, I wonder what that would mean for me?

I want to believe, I really do. One thing, I imagine Senritsu could tell genders by heartbeats and she hasn't mentioned anything. But of course, if Kurapika turns out to be a girl, obviously Togashi wouldn't ruin the multi-decade surprise.

I dont think you get a worse death than this.

Pokkle was a character people were shocked even came back after the Hunter Exam. Leorio was given the Hisoka seal of approval. It's hardly the same thing.

Be that as it may, but we have conclusive proof that none of the people in the first Hunter exam were from Japan.

it looks like a sexual abuse lol

>One thing, I imagine Senritsu could tell genders by heartbeats and she hasn't mentioned anything.
She just trained her heartbeat to be masculine.

Knuckle>Leorio

>lol
leave.

The fact he pointed out something so obvious bothers me more than the lol

You can be Japanese and live/be born somewhere else and vice versa.

THERE IS ROOM FOR TWO EMITTERS IN MY HEART

Right, I was talking about his race rather than his nationality

Well, if his mom was Japanese, Killua should have at least known what sushi was. Even Kurapika knew it involved fish and rice. Killua was as clueless as Hisoka.

His mom certainly doesn't do any cooking in the house and maybe she hates that food.

But there's no room for two Kuwabaras in the manga

Man, I can't want to see that owl man get absolutely reamed by our girl's Nen beast.

True, but maybe his mom just never told him. She doesn't seem like she'd chat about food with him.

never been chocked at a bjj class? it's not that bad, a few seconds and you are out
she was sleeping so she probably didnt understand what was happening
yeah knuckle is nice, i liked when he fucked up gon like it was nothing

And family masterplan is for Killua to become nr. 1 in family, they don't want him to become some soyboy he needs some manly food.

Babymania used to look so ugly.

Remove Leorio and HxH won't lost anything valuable at all

Anyone could punch Ging

Togashi clearly doesn't like this character and doesn't know how to use him

Leorio was a mistake

Vote for Best Girl on the Black Whale!
strawpoll.me/14957652

Yeah, too bad for them he's in love with chocolate and candies

>he drew 14 nobody faces
Are they going to be relevant or what?

vote now before all of them go feeding the worms

He needs some sugar to stay awake. You don't want your assassin to be sleepy in the middle of the mission nuh-uh.

>forgot Senritsu
>forgot Kachou
>forgot Fuugetsu

maybe a couple, others will be random casualties like other bodyguards

Considering how close his personality is to Knuckle, that can't be it. It's just that Leorio's motivations and plans make it hard for Togashi to justify getting into the kinds of situations like Gon and Killua and Kurapika. As a med student, it makes sense he'd just be studying and whatnot. I do like how organically he was added to the Zodiacs. Nothing felt forced about the Election arc or even him going to the DC. Dude's getting med school credit.

Machi enjoys getting gummed by Hisoka's megacock.

He has the potential to be a good fighter.
Ging noticed that when he used Leorio’s nen as the base for his attacks against Pariston’s goons.

Bodyguards are proving more relevant than anyone could have guessed. Balsimnco is very important to Benjamin and Babymania is currently very important to the Kurapika parts. The lazy eye fellow has some business going on with Cammie. Vincent's fucking dead. The answer is: Who knows?