Nanatsu no Taizai

So, what happened with the fourth? Was he a traitor? He got killed by demons?

Read the chapter faggot.

I don't know maybe he was killed by Estarossa or some shit.

thicc

Did they just brainwash the denzel crew?

Fuck I feel bad for Bartra, the old man just wants his family back

Who the heck is Ibaya?

Around angels, watch yourselves

Eh

Nanatsu no Taizai is the most popular series that no one cares about.

So get me up to speed, the new season will be airing on Netflix, right? Has it started already?

Three episodes are out and subbed, will probably show up on Netflix after the 24 episodes are over and dubbed.

So either Estarossa is actually BASED and he wiped the floor with Mael, or Mael somehow took over Estarossa's body.

That would make sense, somehow.
Cusack hinting that there's something weird about Estarossa.
That colored chapter where Estarossa was sitting next to a goddess statue.
His memories of Elizabeth.
Something's going on here.

Wait, so Netflix doesn't even release the episodes as they're released in japan? What a retarded system.

I love Elizabeth so much, I don't want to see her suffer

Seems fishy at the very least.

"Hey, we don't trust you."
"Aww, shucks. Here let me cast this spell on you. It's just vitamins."
"Holy fuck, you're awesome. Let us be best friends!"

That, paired with Elder Spaghetti's tale about brainwashing powers, seems to be what Suzuki want's to imply, or at least make us paranoid about. Remember that one of the Demon King's gifts to Merlin was imunity from goddess brainmagics. It also casts a very interesting light on Meliodas defecting 3000 years ago for Elizabeth after "falling in love with her". Didn't one chapter also mention how she managed to make a whole demon army cease fighting, back in the holy war? I like that spin on everything. Makes things more interesting.

thats kingdom tho at least Nnt its gettin a decent anime

>The king of Lioness wasting his time in a Taiwanese puppet show board
Embarrassing

late as hell but i knew it was supposed to be mel and not estarossa

still i wonder what estas memory of liz is all about

I don't know how to feel about the probability of an emotionally manipulative Elizabeth.

holy shit im retarded forgot pic

>Elizabeth I...

Did you miss how both Elizabeth and Esta had a nap at the same time? Or how the anime excluded birds sitting on Estarossa? Or spared the additional Dawn Roar members (but still had the buff guy without an arm even though I always figured that the reason why he so non-chalantly asked Simon to cut it off was because they had access to those magic spheres with healing spells)? Besides it was already confirmed in one of the fanbooks that it was really Estarossa and not Meliodas.

Please Nakaba, it's not too late to show that the peope who had their souls eaten by Frau-chan are now okay. Please.

I hope they finally see some action. They already showcased their teamwork against Fraudrin. The girl makes the targets fall in love and causes them to act irrationally. This gives the archer some opportunities to use his magic to make it more difficult for the opponents to use theirs. In the event they do manage to retaliate Deathpierce can use his melody magic to disrupt the attacks to allow his comrades to dodge. Then the manlet can use whatever ability he has, likely something physical, to take down the target. They only lost the speedster whose magic wasn't really that useful outside of dodging and Denzel whose magic was a more long term annoyance. If they were buffed to a level where their targets couldn't just instantly blitz them they could probably put up a fairly decent fight even against fairly strong enemies, provided they got the first hits in. We don't know exactly what Fraudrin's power level was while in Dreyfus' body but it probably wasn't just Dreyfus' 3k considering he even managed to damage the 56k Mel back when the commandments were killing him.

The Fraudrin damaging Meliodas was a different case to an unknown extent since he was buffed on all those tasty souls that Denzel graciously provided him with and some sword that might have been magical.

>what happened with the fourth?
>Estarossa has memories of him talking with elizabeth
>elizabeth asking about if he did fight with his brothers again
>all of the archangels are guys
>mael has long blond hair

It´s definetly estarossa.

Read the chapter, come on. At most he is possessed by Mael.

Maybe it's more like he fused with him, or he tried to possess him but Estarossa overpowered him, but still affected him? I dunno, Estarossa is pretty demonic so i don't think he is just possessed.

Nah.Look at the wording fromt he girl(male), according to niggastream:
>He doesn´t EXIST anymore
He could easily say, he died so why exist? Easy, because he is not an archangel anymore but a demon.

I think it had more to do with their magic. It seems that it's trivial to resists physical attacks when there's a large power gap in your favor, but magic attacks and spells are harder to resist. I mean Ban managed to snatch hearts from Galan and Mera(though only once), Merlin's spell easily sucked in Grayroad, Zaratras' purge expelled Fraudrin from Dreyfus' body(which was buffed with his life force but his power level is only like 3k so the base power was pretty low), Denzel's curse affected Fraudrin, Grayroad's chain spell worked on Mel just fine and I think Dreyfus actually blasted a hole right through Fraudrin even though he was like 10 times stronger. You could also consider things like perfect cube being able to contain assault Mel and The One Escanor even though Merlin is significantly weaker. Seems like there's no real dedicated magic defense so you just have to push through it with strength or override them with your own magic.

I don't think power level is that relevant to Dreyfus's ability, i think he just has a broken op ability.

Mael was a false flag.
Holy War was an inside job.

>we're goddess, not gods
>we're arch angles, not goddess
>i have to posses a cute girl but my friends can just use their original non human body

Faggess

> Fraudin simply tanked because his full size was a perfect matchup for Dreyfus' attack, rather than just having a higher PL

I like that theory.

Well Dreyfus's attack just went through him like he was made out of butter anyway. Maybe if Dreyfus hadn't gotten scared he could've attack again with an even bigger beam and it would've just killed Fraudin.

Mangastream turned Zeldris's "my (older) brother" into "my poor fpolish brother" when Commandments were gangbanging Meliodas.
Mangastream also turned Estarossa "UWOOOOOOOOOOO" into "AHH-AHHH-AHHHHHHH" when Escanor was about to sunblast him into coma.
Mangastream until the next chapter explanation had translated Merlin as the daughter OF Demon King and Supreme Deity.
Those were a couple of examples of why I wouldn't put too much trust into mangastream's choice of words. Ludociel probably just meant that he is no more and croaked.

>because he is not an archangel anymore but a demon
Something like that might be going on since the next chapter is titled "Fallen From Grace" and another translation had it as "The Lost Grace". That doesn't sound like a person just got killed, but rather suggests they disgraced themselves or turned into an abomination. The other archangels' reaction also suggests that something unsavory is going on. Not sure if that would make him a demon though. We've seen humans being possessed and fairies and giants actually partially joining the demon clan, but no goddesses so far. I think he might be some kind of fallen angel type of creature that combines the traits of both clans.

But we know Estarossa has been Mel's brother since he was a kid.

I wonder what would've happened if Estarossa hadn't interfered here. Judging from their reactions I'd wager at least a couple of the commandments would've died from that, if not all of them. Then Esta could have killed Mel at his own pace. That would've been a good way to obtain the commandments if he knew about the extraction ritual beforehand, although considering Sariel and Tarmiel were watching he might've been in trouble once the others were out of the way.

I was rereading the first chapter, and holy damn, early Diane is ridiculously mature and hot looking.

>I mean Ban managed to snatch hearts from Galan and Mera
Ban was still running on Galand's stolen strength and Mera's physical abilities in her human form are lacking.
>Merlin's spell easily sucked in Grayroad
We still don't know if her powerlevel is the same as when it was first revealed.
>Zaratras' purge expelled Fraudrin from Dreyfus' body
It was also extra effective against a Demon (and weren't Hendy still helping him?).
Though yes, powerlevels aren't everything, like how Mera would have been far better off without transforming into her snake form and continuing to fight the rest of the heroes with her magic while Escanor and Mel were busy with each other.

I dont buy it. Not until we get the flashback. There is something weird going on here with Mael.

>melodias is 3k years old
>this faggot and his other brother are >400 years old

What the fuck happened in all those years

Nakaba didn't even show his face. It's pretty damn obvious there is something wrong there.

Zeldris could tank it.
Monspiet would teleport himself and Derrierie away.
Others, with their chances of survival being 0.2%, would all live through it and complain about how scary it was.

Yep, her design has changed, though the new Diane is still sexy and pretty cool looking when she is serious (like when she flattened Chandler's cheek for hurting Elizabeth).

>But we know Estarossa has been Mel's brother since he was a kid.
well maybe meliodas is also some deity or whatever.

Something is really fishy here.
- How the fuck did Meliodas and Elizabeth even meet e.g.? I mean a demon prince and some angel(or was she something special dunno) both fall in love is kinda..unlikely
- why the fuck did estarossa saw elizabeth
- why the fuck are the demon race and goddess clan so fucking annoyed of meliodas x elizabeth?

There is a connection user, either meliodas himself is some deity or it´s estarossa. My bet is estarossa, was against something and then got banished.

Oh didn´t know that, what are other places to read this?

>one has the power of brainwashing
Since when were you under the impression?

What if Esta is the true Mel and Mel was just brainwashed to think he was Esta and Elizabeth had her memories scrambled as well?

How often does Vegeta even appear? I'm a sucker for these over the top edgy characters, and Hiei here hits the spot.

Estarossa's entry in the databook:
>Handedness: Right-handed
>Birthplace: Demon Realm
>Special ability: Turning living beings into demons
>Hobbies: Dragon Slaying
>Daily Routine: Goddess Slaying
>Favorite food: Dragon meat
>Dream/Hope: Being the best
>Charmpoint: Nothing

If only there was a special ability he has not yet used in a meaningful way. Hmm.

I way prefer serious Diane, that page where she was angry at Chandler's cheek was a godsend.

He's actually a real softie

>Oh didn´t know that, what are other places to read this?
Well, first 100+ were translated by RedHawk team then Jaimini Box was also translating at least until chapter 212 or something.But the cruel fate is basically that all we really have is mangastream and those official translator guys, both with their share of mistranslations.

Way more lately, though personality-wise he is not edgy at all. He is, in fact, the best boy.

Crunchyroll's official releases both are in HQ and seems to have an accurate translation.

who is the best comandment and why its Galan

>Crunchyroll's official releases both are in HQ and seems to have an accurate translation.
They fucked up the blessed Merlin part too.

This. His design is a bit edgy, but he's actually the son that wants to please father the most.

Actually him accidentally (?) turning a bird into a Demon-spawn and then telling it to shut up and then exploding (was it his or bird's own doing?) it by, no doubt (or is there some?), overflowing it with even more Demon awesomeness made his character more clear and defined in the readers' eyes. Basically, it made it clear that he is really some shady bastard.

I'm sorry but Spaghetti demon will always be best commandment and father

HQ SHOTA PENIS

who is your favorite commandment? mine is monspeet and derrier.

>3k
They were sealed 3000 years, Melodias not.

I'll never understand how Suzuki can make all those god tier chapter covers, but his book covers always look kinda mundane.

>why the fuck are the demon race and goddess clan so fucking annoyed of meliodas x elizabeth?

Because Nephilim are bad juju, you don't want your offspring being stronger than you. Just ask the Titans.

Zeldris, though most of the others are up high there too, excluding Grayroad (too little screentime, too much jobbing) and Gloxinia & Drole (they are okay).

The fact that it got specifically mentioned in a databook is important. If it wasn't mentioned the readers probably would've just assumed it's part of darkness powers, especially after the reveal about Drole and Glox being originally non-demons and Greylord turning the citizens into demons. If others can do it, how is it special and worth mentioning?

I think Esta beat Mael and then turned him into a kind of fallen angel. That's why the other archangels are so mad when they hear his name. In their eyes he is worse than a traitor and they consider him dead. He's going to be Esta's trump card once he kicks off his plan to obtain all the commandments. He might be able to pull off a backstab against Zeldris and steal his commandments, but Mel is holding the last one and Esta is going to use Mael's help to take it from him. He is clearly being built up as a major villain, but right now he's relatively weak compared to the top tiers. Thankfully gathering the commandments has already been established as one. He also has a motive for getting rid of Elizabeth's curse since he wants her for himself which will solve the 3 day time limit plotline. All the pieces are in place for him to wrap up this arc once it's time.

>But i'm not Meliodas, you are!
>N-NANI!? BAKANA!

Please no, not again.

I know right.

Since I was at it, cleaned out the title of the HQ version of this cover.

Too bad for him Dad only sees him and the other demons as shitty tools to get the true best boy on his side. rest in fucking pastrami zeldoris

I'm a big fan of Mera now, but honestly she looked kinda mundane in her early appearance, before we got to see a bit of her.

On the other hand, the Anime upped her design into a total semen demon, along with the perfectly lewd voice. Holy damn, the anime have flaws, but Mera is perfect in it.

I hope Nerobasta will get a treatment of the same level

I want Merlin to do everything to me

>titty goddess is confirmed dead

God fucking dammit.

So now that the commandment threat has been dealt with and we're moving on to the demon clan vs the partially revived goddess clan I think we can say we're in the third arc now or at least very close. Either way, what are you hoping(not necessarily expecting) to see in the third and presumably final arc?
>Ban getting a decent powerup(more or less guaranteed already)
>all the Sins actually using their sacred treasures(we've only seen the special abilities of Mel's, Gowther's, King's and Escanor's STs)
>holy knights becoming more relevant again through powerups/brainwashing/possession, especially the main ones(Gil, Howzer, Hendy, Dreyfus, Slader, Janko)
>a lot of new goddess, giant and fairy characters to flesh out the clans(for comparison, there are currently 18 demons with names and unique designs and only 8 goddesses, 5 giants(3 relevant ones) and 8(5 relevant ones) fairies)
>a longer visit to Megadozer including Diane doing something worthy of making her the queen of the giants
>more details about mentioned locations/events/characters like the goddess realm, demon realm, fairy realm, purgatory, Belialuin, assassin kingdom, Escanor's birthplace, Indura beasts including Galan's old friend(I hope Galan comes back for this), the mother of chaos or whatever Merlin's vampire pet was talking about, 6 black knights, what happened to Zeno/Aranak/Calmadios, etc.
>fight against DK and/or SD, ideally done in a team with the Sins+Eli vs 1 or both
>Arthur drawing Excalibur again but not much focus for him outside of that, I want most of his development to be saved for the sequel where he is the main character
>more details about Merlin and Escanor's pasts and origins, considering how broken and special the two of them are
I actually think we'll probably get most of that. I'm not holding my breath for other human kingdoms or new relevant fairies and giants at this point considering the powercreep but maybe the Arthur sequel will deliver on those.

I wanna fuck that Male Goddess(Female).

Nice crocodile tears faglord

He didn't cry initially when he remembered her personality, but then he remembered her tits and the tears started flowing. What a tragedy.

>MUH SIX MILLION GODDESSES

>but then he remembered her tits and the tears started flowing
Truly a senseless waste.

Will we ever get a spinoff featuring the hundred years Ban spent in purgatory?

There'll probably be a couple of chapters about that after he pops out at the critical moment.

REMEMBER THE SIX GORILLION HUMAN GOYS

Actually if every minute is a year and Ban left around the time that Elizabeth had 1.5 days left, if he comes back at the last second he'll have spent around 60 * 36 = 2160 years in Purgatory. He's going to come back looking like Gon but with a 10 meter beard instead. That will be his powerup.

Late as F but if you look at the picture you'll see the symbol of the goddess clan on the suit of armour and the new chapter basically tells us that estarossa might have mael's memories or might be mael himself

The same symbol was also on Mel's armor and Zeldris' sword hilt, so it's probably not related to Estarossa per say.

Traitor. The three glaring like that because they hate him. Ludo lied to preserve the honor of the angels. Mael works together with Esta, they fused and want the commandments and the archangels graces to absorb the DK and the SD and become a jRPG final boss.

>WE ARCHEANGELS ARE FLESH AND BLOOD TOO
>databook says Estarossa's specialty is turning living beings into demons
>Mael means Prince in Celtic

Yeah, Mael's totally dead. He's not actually Meliodas or anything

>Dreyfus and Hendy
:3

>Mael is Mel
>Esta was Elizabeth's original lover before murdering/changing Mael but they all forgot for some reason
I don't even know what the fuck is happening anymore.

Best ship.

Clearly Mael was her original lover but Estarossa was enchanted by her and "killed" Mael because of his lust. But after seeing she would never truly love him and that he only made her miserable he decided to fix it by bringing Mael back but as a demon and there was some brainwashing shit along the way to help everyone get along. But clearly he's still jealous

powerlevels

Now it's a NnT thread.

Agreed. They need to stop playing around and just hook up and raise their giant son together.

>Nakaba supposedly said that Mael was the strongest fighter in the holy war
>this is because he is actually Mel
That would be such a Kubo twist. I don't think there's anything to that theory though. Mael's hair is different than Mel's and his body is also significantly bigger. Not to mention Mel's resemblance to Zeldris and connection to the DK would be a bit odd if he was actually not related to them.

Mael could be Arthur.

I think there will be a part when the Sins temporarly disband again. Diane has to gather the different giant clans and teach them not to kill eachother on sight, King probably will bring back Basquias to Gerharde and maybe absorbs it into Chastiefol, or gives it to Elaine. Or something with Dahlia. Ban has to search for his ST. Gowther might visit Gowther's grave. Merlin might visit Beliaruin, etc.