Devilman

A story of a retarded omega getting a body of an alpha. Hilarity ensues.

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/11/22/seven-seas-licenses-devilman-grimoire-and-original-manga
nyaa.si/view/998536
youtube.com/watch?v=i7lumraJ4t0
youtu.be/NpKNiZTyz1M
youtu.be/1hAJBDZe21w
bszip.com/14984.html
youtu.be/wB7WVghyHd8
youtu.be/r0rMFj_LFxY
youtu.be/SnBDQYuMrCc
youtube.com/watch?v=kjIVkl34Vig
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck, the animation style looks gross.
I'm tempted to watch this but that looks like nigh cartoon-tier garbage.

can this alpha beta gamma omega meme just die already?

you are a literal pleb

What is gamma? I've only heard the other ones.

i cannot handle his butt-chin

Just wait until you see them run

is this the current devilman thread?

Mugen, why you crying?

>Masaaki Yuasa's work
>shit
You must be 18 years of age at least to post on this site.

>animation style
How can you tell that from a still pic?

Who'll be next?

I finished watching this just now and I still don't know what the fuck did I see.

>the animation style looks gross
You take that back!

Okouchi's wild ride. Oh wait, wrong pic.

I wanted to like this but it just left me empty. Too slick and shallow. I need Devilmam to have more grit to enjoy it, and the designs and animation style were so sanitized it felt wrong the entire time.

Also what is with this phobia of drawing nipples on men in anime?

Gamma male > all

So what was up with the 1972 anime and it's merch being an in-universe thing? Like... What the hell?

name a single reason why not

That a TV-show about Akira trying to keep his identity secret can't logically co-exist with the reality of Akira keeping his secret?

gammas are insecure faggots who aren't complete failures like omegas but sabotage everyone around them because they're bitter.

>nigh cartoon-tier
>a cartoon is cartoon-tier
Deep.

nigga Akira in the 70's show is dead. It's all Amon.

The TV show had a different plot than Crybaby. Plus who would pay attention to some cartoon for kids?

>that fucking scream Miki makes as she gets carved down the spine
>all that hope, gone
Jesus Christ, that fucked me up

Yeah, that was probably that got me the most. Jap voice actor really put some effort on it. In the english dub, you can sense that the actor was half assing it.

I reached that point yesterday, still haven't watched episode 10. Fuck that episode. Went from heart warming with them hugging akira and miki writing motivational messages to LUL EVERYONE DEAD DIE NINGEN.

I honestly didnt see that coming. They played up the cliche so well.

Just fucking watch it, then try saying that again

That sucks because the japanese version also has that horrendous engrish during 3 key fucking moments of the show.

Anybody has a webm of that cute interaction between Akira and Miki when she can't remember what happened, with her possession and shit?

Read it then

You're cornered by the devils and about to die a painful death

But Satan offers you a choice, join them and be part of his harem of feminised angel transgirls, you will be loved and cared for, but you will also be owned. Collared and sitting at mommys feet but you will be treated kindly by mommy Satan and Akira if you are a good girl, who will graciously transform your body and give you a slim girlish figure and breasts, while replacing your hormones with estrogen. You will be cuddled and loved and have lots of fun.

What say you user? Do you accept this offer? It's not a kindness handed out to just any Human.

i'm not gay

You're not going to be gay, you're going to be a girl

Besides, the divine estrogen will soon make sure you enjoy the protection and manly safety that Akira will provide to you on occasion. And the feminine protection while you are embraced with Mommy Satan and nuzzled into her breasts while she strokes your head

Who wouldent want that?

that's gay

Faced with a gruesome painful death or luxurious servitude
user. You're going to love being a girl.

Who cares if it's gay?

that's a reasonable assessment of the art and a decent reason to not watch it, although if you're like me you can watch it and just enjoy it for the story anyway.

me, i'm not gay

you don't get a choice. You'll learn to love it.

Watch it. I guarantee you'll cry on episode 9.

>you will never read this for the first time again

Keep posting them.

>there are people who haven’t read Devilman

Tell me user, don't you want to find out what it's like to kiss boys

Are you afraid you might love it?

I know I haven't because it's not available anywhere anymore

Mugen? Is that you?

>Finish the show
>Wow that ended quite badly
>50th Go Nagai anniversary comes up in the credits
Fuck, I should stop being a retarded newfag and know all the works of authors I've read. I guess it payed off since if I knew it was based on one of his works I would have seen it coming way earlier.

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/11/22/seven-seas-licenses-devilman-grimoire-and-original-manga

nyaa.si/view/998536

Sorry, not that other user.

Literally how. Did you even try looking?

>When that beat drop in buddy, ryo from 1:50 to 2:00

youtube.com/watch?v=i7lumraJ4t0

It's so fucking sexual.

Her dad struggling to kill his son after turning devil and eating his mom/wife was so fucking hard. It took forever, and the animation quality jumped up to S+ mode for it.

I'd rather be made into a big-dicked dumb breeding bull for Satan but sure I'll dig it.

That earring sure was fucking useless.

>mommy Satan
>harem of feminised angel transgirls

Damn who knew that Satan's army was so fucking sexy.

>I don't care
Someone please fix this picture already.

>big-dicked dumb breeding bull for Satan
That sound's like Amon.

Hey can I post my fantart here?

Holy crap the devilmen threads feel really dead all of a sudden.Did the interest die out fast because the anime was dumped all at once on netflix and wasn't a weekly show?

Yes

Of course nigga, eventually most will have watched it and I don't think it allows that much discussion. I like Yuasa's stuff, but the last third or quarter in Crybaby just lost me and it wasn't the booze this time.

I would remind schlim of that one time a faceless dude chopped schler arms and legs off and had schlim dog-walk around with schler eternal best friend's eternal girlfriend.

Did you completely skip over the part where in this version he names himself devilman based on that tv he watched as a kid.

Or did that fly right over your head?

That or everyone is busy reading the spin-offs.

There is an user that drops the full manga download link every once in awhile.

>implying seeing it coming earlier would have saved you

anal

t-t-thats kinda gay.... and YES

This. I watched Crybaby first, and it was my gateway into Go Nagai's other shit, how did I live this long not hearing about it? Either Devilman was obscure or I'm a dumbass casual.

Is there a place that Nagai updates his newest manga, or does it have a physical release?

Did you not get that that was meant to be funny? Like the smug monster just getting BTFO'd so he falls dead like a piece of paper, and his buddy in the back is like AWW FUCK. Animation takes weeks to plan, every key frame at least is intentional.

Still hurts.

>when Akira cucks Sirene's boyfriend and he still sacrifices himself so she can be happy killing him

demons is crazy, this one handled the devotion a bit better

I'm ok with out talking about crybaby,I just want a general devilman thread to talk to other fans.

I wonder how would Akira have reacted if Ryo appeared in the pier with long straightened hair and B cup boobs.

By spending your time on Sup Forums who only cares about seasonal shit. Nagai had quite a few adaptations over the years now but you never hear about them here. Toei even released Mazinger Z Infinity that played in French and Italian cinemas before its Japanese release this month. That’s a big fucking deal, even bigger than Crybaby but I only saw threads about the movie on /m/.

It was even featured in NHK.
youtu.be/NpKNiZTyz1M

>Go Nagai is getting old and no one else will ever be able to create anything like it

youtu.be/1hAJBDZe21w

tanlines

Raws for devilman saga
bszip.com/14984.html

I'm unironically ready to fucking die now

Did tge tokyo ghoul author draw that?

Can I have the honor?

Also we have a new cutie honey coming out. The animation director is the guy who did the me! me! me! short. There’s like no hype about it on Sup Forums, since people here only hype anime based on the studio and rarely on the material.

youtu.be/wB7WVghyHd8

2018 is Nagai’s year.

That's cute as hell.

I'm already more hype about this than I was for Crybaby. Honey modernizes a lot better than Devilman, not to mention that the last update of it (Re:Cutey Honey) was fucking great.

Fuck it I'm just gonna post my art.

Remember how every fucking retard even on Sup Forums was accusing Del Toro of ripping off Evangelion? These faggots don’t know what Del Toro was really thinking about when he directed Pacific Rim. Even the rocket elbow punch was a clear reference to Mazinger’s rocket punch, but no, the entire Eva fan base that day was going full retard over the supposed ripping of Evangelion and they didn’t even know that both Mazinger and Devilman inspired Evangelion as stated by Anno himself.

Yeah, I love the soundtrack, I like the surrealism, sensuality and violence that runs through it but holy fuck it’s animation is MS Paint tier.

I really do hope the new OP tops the Re:Cutie Honey version.

youtu.be/r0rMFj_LFxY

>Satan: I have an Army
>Humanity: we have a Doomslayer

That filename.

lower the arm so we can see ryo's other boob.

You really think that's gonna happen? I don't know...OP was too bomb.

Meh. Flash had the best cutie honey rendition.

youtu.be/SnBDQYuMrCc

youtube.com/watch?v=kjIVkl34Vig

Rip and tear!

Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed
Into the heart of a wretched age
I breathe just to beat and bruise
An evolution of the burnin' rage

Gonna get mine
Get outta my way
There's gonna be (GONNA BE)
Gonna be hell to pay!

Berserk, I'm a brutal fist
Yeah a lone wolf born and bred
I stand on the bones of titans
And my wrath is burnin' lead

Gonna get mine
Get outta my way
Gonna be hell to pay!

Click click BOOM BOOM
Keep rushing and a running, running
The drumming of the buckshot pumpin
Got molten metal in my veins
Click click BOOM BOOM
Keep rushing and a running, running
A reckoning of lead is coming
I'm kickin in the gates of hell again
Bringer of pain!
Earthquake on the shores of hell
I will split the plains
Bringer of pain

Rip it
Tear it
Pummel into the red
Rip it
Tear it

Gonna get mine
Get outta my way
Gonna be hell to pay!

Click click BOOM BOOM!
Would pay money to see Zenon, Silene and all the other devils shit themselves when this guy steps in

This has become a Cutie Honey and Doom thread. Crossover!!!

Fuck I should do a edit,this is not the first time people have asked me to change it.

This is what I'm currently working on,but I'm having a hard with the colors.It will be a image set of about 3 drawings,1 all male,1 female and 1 both.