Do you have emotions for your waifu

If you have a waifu, ironically or unironically, do you feel genuine emotions towards her?

Yes, I love her with all my heart. I love her so much it hurts. I managed to come this far because of her, so there is no way I could ever not love her.

I did for a bit after I watched her show. Now I'm back to treating waifus as mostly a joke. I need to watch the show again. I'm lonely.

Yes, she is the love of my life. I cling to by bodypillow every night in hopes that I'll see her in my dreams

Did the daki increase the dream rate? I'm ordering one soon with this hope, also just hugging and kissing and sleeping.

I hate those kinda dreams. Always feel like shit the day after.

Yeah but when you wake up aren't you all blissful? I've had some nice dreams that had me like that, still get the whole fuck I wanna die and go meet her why the fuck am I here it's so boring no wife etc but the nice dream is still really good.

Why would I have a waifu if I didn't have genuine feelings for her?

Of course I have emotions toward her I wouldn't call her my waifu if I didn't

I have barely ever had dreams about anime characters.Not sure why.

I'd marry mine irl, and I don't like the thought of sharing my home with anyone.

>emotions
What are you, gay?

Yes. I feel her love and support when I'm in a bad spot. I can feel my heart go doki doki typing this.

I have dreamed about her twice. Both times were positive experiences and did not make me feel lonely after.

How do you have emotions over a person/character?

do you have emotions for you fleshlight?

If they ever make a Tsukiumi version love doll like that new thicc one, I'm getting hitched.

Of course i do!

i used to have genuine emotions for her, but reality hits hard, dating 3D girls hasn't made me feel the same, but i can't find a way to go back to my waifu either

>How do you have emotions over a person

I can't ever allow myself to be happy, but if we ever got to meet and she didn't immediately hate me, I think once we understand each other, we wouldn't need to display the emotions constantly. We would know how we see each other. An understanding of who we are to another.
She isn't cold and distant, but neither is she likely to overly display herself.

Yes , every time I see her smile I feel happy and my heart starts pounding.

post her

What kind of retarded question is that? Have you ever even watched an anime? Dont you know what its like to see pure perfection that can never exist in this shit rhelm? Otherwise you wouldnt ask such a stupid question, pathetic outsider. You can call me a loser, but thats because you havent yet seen the 2d way

Fine, but I don't want to here a bunch of Sup Forumsngery Sup Forumsutism about the source material.

*hear

Rachnera from Monster Musume if anyone is unfamiliar.

If I didn't have emotions for her, she wouldn't be mai waifu.

Obviously, why wouldn't you have feelings for someone you love?

Because we are talking about a fictional character here? Wouldn't it be too unnatural and pointless to love something not real?

back to plebbit

So? Love is love.

She'd be even better if she was a snek.
She could even keep her bondage fetish. It would just be more intimate

I like your waifu user. Don't be so hard on yourself with "I can't ever allow myself to be happy" though.

>it's a "lonely nerds still refuse to accept that we're all gonna die lonely, unloved virgins so they insist on projecting affections on a fictional character that can't reject them" episode

If I fall in love with my cute cup of tea with a smiley face, would that be considered love or insanity?

>Those numbers

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

You can't fool me, quads of deception.

>It's a kicking people while they're down episode

Hahaha confirmed

More like "autistic sociopath questions how slightly less autistic people are able to feel emotions"

To be honest, falling in love with a cartoon is very autistic.

Just accept that we're all gonna die alone and unloved.
I already accepted the fact that I'll die a virgin, and there's no pain in my heart.
Yeah, the pain moved to my left finger joints, but at least it's not in my heart.

I really fell hard for snek when I 1st got into the series, I thinks it hard not to when there is no other girls to compare with. I still like her alot, but not quite a good match I think. The 1st episode got me hooked like a drug.
I think I just got a problem. Every time I try to imagine something nice, my brain overrides with the most inane and irrelevant detail to get hung up on. Ruins everything.

>do you feel genuine emotions
It's been too long.

If you don't love her, she isn't really your waifu.
You're just pretending or jumping on some kind of bandwagon.

There's lots of real girls out there, you know.

>Every time I try to imagine something nice, my brain overrides with the most inane and irrelevant detail to get hung up on.
There's only one solution for that:
"Down the street," not "across the road."

I wouldn't call Asuka my "waifu" but I really want her to find happiness and seeing her act cheerfully makes me smile. RE-TAKE is pretty good if you are an Asuka fan.

Since when is love so rational?

>"Down the street," not "across the road."
Its always on my mind, but the base animal won't give in because it wants to eat and jerk off.
And to fuckin 3dpd. Cant even fall down the rabbit hole and enjoy it stereotypical. That's how much of a shit it is.

Waifuism is not love, only escapism. I don't think any of you are truly in love with these characters.

My waifu is my ideal of a waifu, a 'if I was able to delude myself enough; this would be her' kind of thing.

But when I think about it even if she was real or I became 2D I probably wouldn't pursue her because [insert self-loathing here].

What a coincidence, just finished re-reading retake.

Yes, a strange hybrid between the love that one has for a women and the type of love and desire to protect that one feels for ones daughter. I may have a job and look normal but in so many other respects my life is a failure and I will never have these types of feelings for people of flesh. What a sad and pitiful fate to be reduced to a 2d waifu to be your only outlet for such emotions. I really just want a cute little girl to protect and love with every cell in my body but I will have to settle for my delusions.

>Implying people "love" their waifus just to spite real women
nice quads though

I lost my virginity to my waifu.

Hey, at least we have eachother, user :3

>escapism
Explain how loving a 2D girl is escapism.

Feel free to come do my butthole any time user.

I'm glad to have you, user no. 167775026.

It's a fantasy, and what is a fantasy but a way of escaping reality?

But having a waifu doesn't constitute escapism necessarily. Some anons have found the strength to face and accept reality thanks to having found true love through this loving encounter with his waifu.

Also, there is nothing wrong with having fantasies.

Did they find the strength to live a normal life pretending to be the darlings of a fictional character? Is not that escapism, like having imaginary friends instead of making real friends?
I didn't say that, but holding to that fantasy for weakness instead of living by your own is not healthy.

>instead of living by your own is not healthy.
Diffrent user.
When every path leads to death anyway, old age, sickness, accident, suicide, what is the difference? As miserable as life can be, why blot out someones light at the end of the tunnel?

You sound depressed as hell, user. No offense. Life is more enjoyable shared with real people, don't think much about death and enjoy your moment.

>Life is more enjoyable shared with real people,
Different user. It's literally not.

It's not about having a normal life, it's about living your own life. And by finding a way to confront and accept reality I mean things like improving themselves, have the motivation to do the things that are necessary to live in this society, and simply and most important: living a happy life.
It is not a necessity to have a 3D partner. It only becomes a necessity in two cases: reproduction and living an alienated life, where you just want to have a girl because everyone else has one or tell you that you need one.
If having a 2D girlfriend makes someone happy and lets him live decently, having a job and doing the things he likes, why would that be unhealty?
Also, you seem to have a misconception about having a waifu. I don't have a waifu because my life is miserable or something like that. I have a waifu because I fell in love with her, that's all. I accept that her existence is ontologically different from mine, and I accept my own reality. She even is a motivation to work even harder and confront this life. How is that escapism?

Falling in love with a fake, 2d persona created to be as appealing as possible is definitely escapism. You never have to worry about getting in an argument, or breaking up, or having any semblance of a normal relationship because she doesn't exist, and since it's all in your head she's nothing but a reflection of what you think a perfect woman would be. If "dating" a soulless entity makes you feel happy, go for it. But saying it's not escapism is asinine.

This, real people are generally the cause of problems.

Yes, it's sad

If you said so. Giving up for a few bad experiences is another way of escaping, just keep looking.
Because it sounds like you are taking the easy route, ignoring the possibility to find someone real to love and painting life as an meaningful, awful place. All you feel about your waifu/husbando would be possible to find with someone out there, you just stopped looking and decided that it's more easy this way.

But to that being escapism, it lacks a fundamental component, and that is the desire to evade some sad or uncomfortable aspect of your life.
In my case, I don't want to evade anything. I simply have never fell in love with a 3D girl, and loving my waifu is something that simply happened. There is nothing to evade, at least in my case.

Don't you find it strange? You, loving a picture. And what happens if you suddenly find someone great and start developing feelings towards them? Will you keep things as they are now or will you take a step forward?

>Don't you find it strange? You, loving a picture.
Not him, but if it makes him happy, who gives a shit if it's strange?

It would be sad, like, seeing someone with so much love to give but being all alone by choice. It's an strange decision.

>Giving up for a few bad experiences is another way of escaping, just keep looking.
How's the saying go? Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results?

>Just keep looking
99% of the time they have, and it's not just a few bad experiences it's a ton of awful experiences. People are shitty, judgemental, ignorant and selfish. That's how they are, not all of them but a vast majority. I'm sorry but I don't give enough of a fuck to go looking for a needle in a haystack of thorns and nails for something a 2D girl could give me with no risk.

Strange to others, but who cares if they don't like it? Again, as long as he's happy, it shouldn't matter.

I am not deciding anything. From my own experience, I have never ever had any interest in pursuing love. It has always been something strange, and indifference is the only word that have crossed my mind in regards that.
And I have never stopped looking, because I have never had the interest to look for that in the first place. What I feel for her is just something that happened, and that makes me feel like I don't need anything else. That's all.
>a picture
Except she isn't just a picture. Just like a ball entering a net is not just a ball entering net, it has a meaning beyond the positive qualities of certain phenomenon. It's in the human nature to find meaning beyond those positive events. The human world it's not just what we see through our senses; there's also a psychic and symbolic reality, and hermeneutic, and interpretation of reality. Without that, we are only a depressed being. And that would be unhealthy. If you can't comprehend that, I would be more worried about you that about some guy that loves a 2D girl. That would mean you are ignoring something fundamental about our human reality.

It would not be sad; you would consider that would be sad, but it is not a sad event in it's own objective existence or in it's own characteristics.
And It would be strange, sure, but something being strange doesn't mean that it's bad or sad. Stop being a afraid of what's different.

You didn't have much luck, right?
I just think you're missing out all the fun. Okay, if you feel better the way you are I'm not gonna keep talking. Hope someone else find you then, might be an interesting experience for you. Bye
Alrighty.

And don't forget that even the fun things are subjective. Good night, user-chan.

Why do normalfags act like they personally care about your well-being in these kinds of threads?

They are sad, because they are missing out all the fun!

Because they have this Jesus complex and massive ego. A bleeding heart is currently the in thing to have.

when I wake up I shut my eyes and try to go back

it's very odd isn't it

Yeah, none of the anons who still have their waifu should listen to them, i did and i lost one of the few things that really made me happy, there is nothing wrong with having a waifu as long as you take care of yourself for her, i used to be in way better shape back then