You remember that feeling, don't you?

You remember that feeling, don't you?

Early teens, shitty school and home life, the stunning excitement of anime your only escape. Sure, it seems silly now. But back then it was the coolest thing you'd ever seen.

Not your blog

It's a nostalgia thread, go back to the Fate thread you gremlin

Not your blog.

>it's not a blog thread, it's a nostalgia(blog) thread

I know you have actual diagnosed autism so I'll try to not be too mean. So just do this:

Go away

Damn Naruto had some beutiful, fluid sakuga.

Naruto was honestly always too mainstream for me even when I was a kid, I was born a contrarian

Not your blog.

Yeah I’m with you OP. Now I fucking hate anime and I’m only here to shitpost.

I don't think there's been a shounen before or since with a greater density of sakuga. Especially in the first arc.

Boi when Friday night rolled around I was hype as fuck for some gamecube and then toonami later on in the night if i was lucky it was pizza night too

Not YOUR blog you little bitch

remember when sharingan's tomoe actually had significance?

This scene was my first taste of Sakuga.

Take me back to when I stayed up late watching initial D and GTO.

My younger sister was an absolute pussy who couldn’t tolerate blood onscreen so the moment Naruto came on Toonami she’d run to my mom screaming about it. I remember cherishing the chances I got to watch it and talking about it with my friends at school. Good times

>I CAN SEE

Why the fuck did that shit just get thrown down the drain? It was infinitely more involving than giant energy projection battles.

Not your blog.

Don't you have better uses of your time user?

Is your life so empty that this is how you choose to fill your time?

Where do you think you are?

I remember stumbling on random episodes of Naruto and GTO on winamp streaming channels back around 2003-4, it changed my life

yeah I remember, now 13-14 years later my life is fucked beyond repair. Wish I could go back

Apparently it's yours, and you only make one kind of post.

Would you prefer that I talked about my childhood?

If I remembered that feeling I might actually fucking like anime.

>your only escape
No, I watched stuff because it was fun, not because I was a normalfag reject.

not you're blog, kid. Learn to spell.

Even underage me didnt have that much of a shit taste

Sage