Dragon Ball Super

Let me fix the question from before.Is Android 17 the best thing to come out of the Tournament Of Power?

Yes but since this arc is shit that's not saying much

i wanna hug him and tell him everything will be ok

Here's your hug

>The fat guy is actually super strong

>this faggot is still in while Gohan gets shafted
Fuck this show.

okotta?

stay mad fag

JUST

I'm actually kind of curious about how Toppo's going to be handled. What's going to happen to 17? And what is Frieza going to do now?

Yeah too bad FUCKhan was a worthless jobber for the nth time, right?

Anybody have that webM of 17 beating the shit out of that tiger slut?

No but I have this one

Gohan is my favorite DB character but there is something in 17 that makes me like him a bit more. At least right now.

Freeza will heal up for 2 minutes.
Stand up and remember what Toppo just did to him. Power up with fury. Freeza actually mutates to the 5th form with his golden form, and strikes back at Toppo. With Toppo even beginning to fear Freeza's anger.

Here

Don't even bother with people like that dude. I'm a mangafag but guys like him just make us look bad

jiren is the best of super

If you swapped Gohan with 17 in 124 nobody would've mind

I'm glad you don't write for Super, Pablo.

frieza is going to do something similar to what toppo just did. for the first time in his life frieza will put aside his snotty attitude, the need to have his opponents fearing for their lives, the willingness to inflict pain just because its fun.
pushing through all of that frieza is going to find a new form and triple ko with 17 and toppo

Truly incredible choreography

One of two things will happen:

1. Frieza will just hang out in the background and land a sneak killing blow on Goku when Jiren tries to ring him out, making it look like Jiren killed him and getting him disqualified.

2. He'll actually turn into a GoD himself.

The first is the most interesting. The second is probably more likely.

>How to animate a fight in flash
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Frieza is for bullying

I'm gonna range the shit out of that park.

soon i'll make my wish

Where can I download all of Dragon Ball Super so far?

To be honest, meh. I liked Cell saga 17 for his personality, and his new personality in Super sucks. Even disregarding his retarded power up, he suddenly becomes somewhat a strategist. He might as well be a new character.

Was android 17 really popular before this arc? It seems like they are shilling him for massive fan service

Toeispics actually defend this

stop it. He's had enough

No one defends it.

17 acted more like a team leader than gohan the whole tournament. if wasn't for piccolo gohan would have jobbed even faster.
17 also proved to be far smart than Gohan

is no one gonna mention OP's Dubs-Trips-Dubs?
also checked

>m-muh between frames

Yes, he was.
That's why Super 17 was a villain in GT as well.

The hell? 17 didn't lead shit. Stop baiting retard.

>Toppo knocks out 17, Vegeta and Toppo double-ringout
>Comes down to Goku vs Jiren, Goku goes full UI but is equally matched vs Jiren
>Timer hits 0
>U7 wins because of Frieza being unconscious at the edge of the ring

Toriyama must be tired of Frieza

So when vegeta falls from getting stabbed by black, goku goes SSB from the start, as trunks notes.
Is this the closest we got to goku being serious like how he was in the saiyan arc when he arrived to defeat nappa?

FRIEZA FRIEZA FRIEZA FRIEZAAAA
U7 is gonna win. Only 6 (or 5) min left brahs

His suffering will be legendary, even in Hell

Freeza literally jobbed.
He was used as a testament as to show how strong GoD toppo is

This pisses me off. There were many ways in which they could've made Gohan the winner of the tournament

>Gohan unlocks Mystic 2
>Gohan turns Super Saiyan Blue
>Gohan turns Super Saiyan White
>Gohan becomes a God of Destruction
>Gohan becomes an angel

But instead he remains mystic and loses to a fucking rabbit while a literally who robot is fighting a god of destruction

>Mystic
burger detected

Yeah, and did you see how they completely shafted Shaggy?

17 BTFO when?

>download
Fool just stream it. It's fun to watch but there is no reason to store it.

Reminder Kale is actually a loli.

Its not really jobbing when is against a GoD tier opponent

Gohan could have prevented GoD Toppo had he listened to 17's instructions

>he is actually encouraging someone to stream instead of downloading
What's going on with Sup Forums?

*WHIIIIIIIIIIR*

>jobbing means losing right guys

lurk moar

Vegeta will sacrifice next episode to beat Toppo. The last three are already confirmed

Job implies loss, dipshit. He's still in the tournament.

>Toppo accidentally kills Frieza
>Grand Priest gives Goku the choice of disqualifying him or bringing one of his team mates back
>decides to bring Gohan back because he believes in his potential
>gains a new powerup and wins the tournament
Screencap this.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums along with that shitty meme.

Golden Frieza went down to show how strong Hakaishin Toppo is and give him the push
Jobbing

Stay mad lizardcuck

frieza isn't going anywhere because if he dies while being dead he's gone for good and they can't have that. How many times do i have to say it

But it is completely new. The people behind the show wanted to give us a scale as to how strong he is. They flash backed to freeza handling the hakai ball previously. And then showed him getting devoured by toppo's ball. To show the gap of strenght, to show how stong toppo is in this new form that freeza could not handle this ki at all and that the entire stage broke and the sky changed and freeza got out sever damaged.
He jobbed.

>spic opinions

GOHAN BLANCO

Do keyboards sold in Mexico/SA not support that feature?

This.

So is this torunament still going on? How are they going to deal with the Jiren matter?
Please let it be something interesting and new instead of vegito or ultra instinct. At least do ss ultra instinct or whatever.

And a cute one.
I want to hug her.

>frieza still doesn't die
Nice job faggot.

it's just your typical spic crossboarder. They'll be gone soon enough once super ends.

Who won that battle? Toppo or freeza?

>lizardfags are unironically trying to deny that Freeza jobbed
This is incredible levels of pathetic lmfao

>u7 gonna lose

>encouraging streaming

But what is 17's importance?

Whoever lasts longer can claim winner's rights and call the other a cucked faggot with a deleted universe.
Frieza's already from U7.

gine

>Anonymous 01/29/18(Mon)16:03:02 No.167
Kale is for fondling.

It was honestly kinda cool to see her in the tournament.

I'm always here though. Downloading is a waste of time.

The only way to make it interesting would be U11 winning, but we all know it's going to end with the timer running out. I'd take Vegito over that shit tbqh.

Yeah but you guys got a torrent link or not

Battle is still going as Frieza hasn't lost according to the rules of the tournament.

Its like you're too stupid to learn or use common sense because of your autistic super boner.

17 gotta stick around to receive the MVP award

use nyaa like everyone else jesus man.

Lewd will make her faint.

sure you are pablo, that's why you had to make sure and assert it to everyone. go back to crunchyroll

i laughed harder at that gif than i should have

its a shame toei staff is forcing down our throats 17 because they happen to like him.

Dysp is a cute! A CUTE!

Ok then pea brain, in the particular battle that was in 109 and 110 that was goku vs jiren, who won that particular match? Jiren won that particular match. Maybe jiren will get defeated later, but that one match he won. Goku lost that particular match. Same with toppo vs freeza.
He jobbed get over it.

>Mystic
Who started this stupid term?

>-Everyone thought that Hakai was GoD exclusive!
>+Nice headcanon.
>-The newest episode confirmed it!
???

>You are an idiot. They are not the same, don't you get it?
You are an idiot. Toei's version isn't faithful to Toriyama, don't you get it? Its medium is a literal what-if, an alternative version that takes the basics of Toriyama's outline, changes and delete stuff. Discussing the logic of Toei's version of DBS is like discussing the logic of Dimps' version in Xenoverse games, you can do it but it's still an alternative version to the real one.

>Is Toriyama supposed to be perfect now?
I never said everything that is approved by Toriyama is better by default, but it's what matters because he's the autor. You can't say characters like Demigra or Pikkon are more relevant than Goten, because Goten is Toriyama's, even if he's a total failure of character

>I personally believe that Hakai being GoD only is much better and Goku using Hakai was bullshit and very badly executed
That's your opinion and repeating myself, it's ok, if Goku using Hakai is good or not isn't decided by Toriyama's seal of approval but it's still part of the story and any different version (better or worse) is secondary on his head

Not if she's a super saiyan.

The best thing to come out of ToP was the scene where Piccolo saw Nail and Kami again.

The rest of it... Just isn't good. Feels like a lot of wasted potential really. I woulda loved to see more actual teamwork and less Goku.

A shitty dub or something.