Say it with me:

Say it with me:
DIRTY RED.

Has she ever fucked anyone in her life?

Nope
She's an eternal virgin unlike her sister.

I really need to rewatch this in chronological order

Why was contaminated crimson a huge bitch during Mahoyo?

Because she IS a huge bitch. She always was.

She's hypnotizing herself in KnK to NOT be a huge bitch.

Why did Dirty Red have blue hair in Extra?

BEST GIRL

Moon cell has a sick twisted sense of humor and changed her hair color with the color she is obsessed with.

I don't remember watching this, even though I'm sure I watched it. Or did I and I just believe I did?

well did you watch KnK?

Yes, but my memory of it is extremely vague, clouded, and uncertain. I think it's partially due to not understanding where in the fuck, the story of KnK takes place in the Nasuverse. Is it after or before Tsukihime? What about compared to the time line of Fate/? I never understood red's purpose or role or motivations or where she came from. The whole mini series was a cluster fucks of "What the fuck is going on". KnK just plainly sucks as a stand alone mini series, if you haven't delved into the Tsukihime side of the Nasuverse.

>tfw mahoyo's translation is only ~40% done
At this point I might finish my nip studies before this gets a complete English translation.

Basically, if you watch all of the anime's, OVAs and movies in the Nasuverse made before 2014, then the viewer should be able to follow the story, characters and progression logically, but there isn't any of that. Tsukihime anime was a butchered mess, Fate/ series doesn't link itself to Tsukihime and KnK has characters never before seen in any animation. It and by "It" I mean the Nasuverse, feels like a string of cool ideas pulled from someone's anus and aligned loosely.

Plus the story KnK tells, is absent of vital story elements altogether. Usually, movies/anime/OVAs can be obscure or have hidden story elements which is okay. I have no problems with a vague story, but KnK has NO story elements that ties the characters, motivations, or plot in relation to what is happening on screen. It feels like KnK was the side adventures of a previous work and that it (KnK) didn't have to bother with such silly things like introducing characters, who they are, what they want, where they came from or their personalities. I strictly remember wondering if I had missed episodes in the OVA cause it jumps all over the place with hard cuts and time skips.

It's just so shit that it "feels" like I didn't watch it, despite having watched it.

>KnK has NO story elements that ties the characters, motivations, or plot in relation to what is happening on screen
It has all of those things. The epilogue even spells them out for you. Is this bait?

Pre-anime design

every nasuverse fan I know never has praised nasu for his writing

It's "Scar Red". Who first translated it as "Dirty Red" and why?

>after or before Tsukihime?
different multiverse, but Knk is set in 1998 while tsukihime is set in late 2003/2004 while fate is in early 2004/2005
>The whole mini series was a cluster fucks
read and watch it at least 2 times, it makes sense for the world building of nasuverse

I dont think you thought this post through user, why would you need to be familiar with Tsukihime when it predates Tsukihime?

am I the only one who fapped to this?

Same characteristics and themes. Eyes that can see life lines, magic, magic school, and it was made after Tsukihime. Also Red in KnK was related to the Red in Tsukihime, that's the feeling that I got from it.

That doesnt explain why you would need to be familiar with it. Tsukihime was made after KnK.

In Kara no Kyoukai, the episode with the guy that could predict the future, Mikiya meets a girl and goes to a coffee shop with her.

IIRC that girl is one of Akiha's (tsukihime) roommates.

The school with the fairies (i think) is Akiha's school.

Because all of those characteristics that I just used as an example, aren't explained in KnK but are in Tsukihime. Even with that back ground knowledge, it doesn't make any sense. KnK is pic related, while Tsukihime has the world building, explanations, motivations and gives you a better idea of what is going on.

Theyre all explained in KnK. It delves into Alaya, the root, Mystic Eyes, ESP, Magus, the Clock tower, origin, bounded fields. I watched it before reading Tsukihime and besides some stuff on hunter clans it didnt really go more into the concepts in KnK.

I really, really like the idea of her perfect puppetry. It speaks to me in every way.

Lying is bad for your conscience.

Not sure if some of the posts here bait. KnK throws you in the middle of thongs. true. Only that's just part of a fragmented narrative that it clears up as you progress through the works.

MEoDP, character motivations and the plot (which were semi-episodic) were explained. You have more definition for Araya as an antagonist in one OVA than Gilgamesh got for several Fate works or the DAAs in Tsukihime who were bare bones characters.

At worst. I can understand how the nature of magic and the mages association was paid very little attention to detail. But even then, they weren't even that important. All that needed understanding was their existence. KnK was a very self-contained series.

The most fappable scene in KnK was Lio molesting Shiki.

Mage autism.

By the way how the fuck does Blue work?

It plainly doesn't, cause I would know what most of those are, if they were explained properly in KnK. I have seen all the Nasuverse animation projects up to 2014 with UBW and I've kept away from the silly stuff like Fate Aprocha, GO and dumb shit like that since they aren't my cup of tea. Even so, KnK does an abyssal job at being a contained story. Those things you mentioned, I have to learned through the combined sum of all the projects. There hasn't been a series that encompassed all of the mythology and set it in stone, cause I'm assuming they invent things like Clock Tower, bounded fields, grail and other subjects as is needed.

To prove how fucked KnK is, this user here said:
>different multiverse, but Knk is set in 1998 while tsukihime is set in late 2003/2004

Even though the Red from KnK and the Red that appeared in Tsukihime are sisters. How can that be? How can they be sisters, from the same but different multiverse then?

I stopped watching after Paradox Spiral because it felt like the peak and I had heard as much.

Not fully explained like so many other things in the Nasuverse since Nasu is a teasing bitch.

>tfw Touko shows up in Case Files and then the translations died right after that
FUCK

Don't call them different multiverses.
They are different timelines, or as Nasu calls them Parallel Worlds.
FSN and FGO are in different timelines, though with the Throne it covers characters from all timelines, so you have FSN characters in FGO and different versions form different timelines since the Throne of Heroes lies beyond the Root.

>how can that be
don't you understand the concept parallel universe?
heck even fate and tsukihime have different universes

>By the way how the fuck does Blue work?
It seems to be true time travel and greater manipulation of the time stream. Moving events from the past to the future and vice versa are under its purview but it accumulates terrible stress (heat) on the world, however Aoko avoids this by moving it along the timeline too.

Fundamentially it seems to be focused on consumption and extinction.
Kinda like Shiva or something like that, ultimate destruction.

>don't you understand the concept parallel universe?

Obviously not how it's portrayed in KnK. Parallel means along side, so in essence you should be able to follow just "one" of the series like Fate, Tsukihime or KnK and be satisfied exploring what is available in their own proper contained universe. Except that's not how it works; I get the feeling that elements jump willy nilly from one series to another with no set foundation. Saber in Tsukihime? Why the fuck not. Mystic eyes in GO? Sure. Nothing makes proper sense cause it is cherry picked from one series and dropped in another, which is why I keep away from all that other none sense.

so you mean mystic eyes should stay in tsukihme and saber should stay in fate? something like that?

What I want is something no one in the thread is able to provide. I want a discussion dissecting KnK scene by scene but what I'm getting is a lot of people explaining things, that conflict with what others trying to say.

so what's exactly your question? this one

Can dirty blue defeat Zelretch?

Let's start of easy and from the beginning. I'll use green text cause I want answers more than theories.
>Why did Shiki have the mystic eyes? Why did Shiki have a male split personality? Why was Shiki murdering people in the night? Why wasn't Shiki punished for what she did? Why didn't Mikiya give Shiki the D when she was begging for it?

Zelretch had compatibility against Crimson Moon on top of being in his prime.
Ultimately he would have to retreat to another timeline either way.
And Blue isn't dirty.

Didn't Zelretch lose most of his powers after defeating the Moon?
I think he could win solely out of his vastly greater experience.
Also, he looks like one of those badass old men, so that's a bonus.

>Why did Shiki have the mystic eyes?
she touched the root when in coma
>Why did Shiki have a male split personality?
family upbringing that creates another persona (this one i'm a little forget)
>Why was Shiki murdering people in the night?
she didn't, she thought she did but she actually didn't it was Lio all along.
>Why wasn't Shiki punished for what she did?
because she didn't kill anyone
>Why didn't Mikiya give Shiki the D when she was begging for it?
but he did, he married her and has a daughter.

It's magic, what kind of explanation could satisfy you. You are naming the elements that appeared in the premise of a fantasy show, you are supposed to go with the flow and enjoy the cool shit

He lost most of his powers on top of becoming a DAA. Firstly he ruined his circuits and secondly Crimson Moon bit him.
In terms of combat, Aoko is simply too broken.
Even in her normal Melty form she could probably beat DAA Zelretch.

>but he did, he married her and has a daughter.

Outside KnK but he didn't give her the D at all in the animation. My question runs deeper cause Mikiya gave a speech about not giving her the D when she was about to be raped. It had to do with being her moral pillar and grounding force of humanity or something. If you could elaborate on that; seems odd that he makes it his mission NOT to give her then D then gives her the D anyway. What changed? Next set of questions:

>Where did Toko come from? Why was Toko using Shiki and Mikiya to solve cases? Why did she fuck off randomly? Why did Toko take Mikiya's sister as an apprentice of all people? What is Toko's power exactly, puppetry, illusions, projections? Why was Toko hiding and for what reasons?

>Outside KnK but he didn't give her the D at all in the animation
Watch all the movies, user.

Ive been seeing a whole lot more Mahoyo/Blue and Red threads lately.
Did it finally get translated?

Also while Im asking, did Fate/HA get translated? Ive been out of the loop for the type moon translations for years now ever since it took more than a year for that dude with the Get Backers avatar to make an installer.

>Did it finally get translated?
You know that the answer is no.
Not in English anyway.

You should probably actually watch the series before asking more questions.

And HA was translated quite a long time ago.

>Watch all the movies, user.

I did, don't remember him giving Shiki some hot love. Was it a holding hands affair and fade to black or maybe a walking home gently? Which episode did they fuck? The one with the drug 2x stronger than marijuana that tried to rape Shiki? The episode with the trapped building?

HA got translated years ago and got a voice patch recently.

>his mission NOT to give her then D then gives her the D anyway
perhaps he doesn't like sex outside marriage.
>Where did Toko come from?
well, from japan.
>Why was Toko using Shiki and Mikiya to solve cases?
mikiya searched for touko since he like her doll works so in the end touko hired him since he's good at gathering information.
shiki is jut tagging along since touko saved her.
>Why did she fuck off randomly?
dunno, something to do with her job most likely.
>Why did Toko take Mikiya's sister as an apprentice of all people?
i don't remember honestly, perhaps because she's persistent.
>What is Toko's power exactly, puppetry, illusions, projections?
i'm not familiarr at all with mahoyo so i don't really know, she's a great puppet maker that's for sure.
>Why was Toko hiding and for what reasons?
perhaps explained in mahoyo

Ah so it still takes years to get these things translated. Is anyone even doing it right now?

Thats really great to hear. Was it the Hongfire guys?

>well, from japan.

But I thought Toko wasn't japanese and learned magic at the clock tower academy with her sister? If Toko is japanese, did she come from a family of mages since her sister is also a mage?

>dunno
>i don't remember
>i'm not familiarr
>perhaps explained in mahoyo

Okay, thanks for answering but can you and other people see what I meant? Even you, that's knowledgeable is still in the dark and suggested I go to a third party source, to become informed about something that should in theory, be a complete and contained story. My qualms with KnK mostly stem from a mess of a story, choppy characters (pun intended), unexplained settings and a large pieces of absent content.

>to become informed about something that should in theory, be a complete and contained story
Since when were you under the impression that any TM work was a complete and contained story?

Almost every Nasuverse work has supplementary info added prior or after said work is released.
All because Nasu does not want to reveal everything at once.
This combined with the language barrier makes it a mess.

context?

Why can't the sisters just be friends?

They are okay later on, they just have very different opinions on things plus the obvious jealousy.