Dragon Ball Super

With the Tournament Of Power approaching it's end and only 6 episodes left until Super ends (Anime). How would you rate this Arc so far? Did it meet your expectations? What are your hopes for the next Tournament Of Power in Ultra? Anything to fix?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=guRR8hgd-Pg
e621.net/post/show/870733/all_fours-anal-anal_penetration-anthro-beerus-big_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So far, the strongest attack Kefla has done is stronger than the strongest attack Toppo has done, by a good margin even.
Toppocucks are retarded.

Is it true Dragon Ball Heroes actually leaked the final 3 like a year ago? Please don't tell me these 3 will be the finalists.

>T-Toppo-San! Matte Kuda--

I love Cauli and Kefla as much as the next Caulifriend but Toppo is clearly well above her in power

>ToP ends with Jiren defeating Goku
>El Grande Padre announces U7 will be deleted
>Zeno’s erase U7
>CHADhan is able to resist erasure due to his hidden Blanco power
>GODhan challenges El Grande Padre and if he wins the Zeno’s will unerase U7
>SMARThan defeats El Grande Padre and saves his universe
>Next episode is EOZ
Screen cap this. CHADhan ALWAYS wins baby

A bit disappointing because it ended up as mostly Goku just knocking randoms who were waiting to die with Vegeta and 17 doing some stuff as well.

T-TOPPO-SAMAAAAAAGGHH

really?
Is beating golden freeza and 17 that impressive?
Kefla is above him untill we see how toppo does vs uguu vegeta

Kelfa is for anal.

>power levels don't exist

Kekfla's strongest attack did nothing to the fighting stage while GODpo's hakai broke the stage, and warped an infinite dimension.

>tfw dragonbabies will defend this

>10,000 times higher than freeza's meme level
Seems legit

Someone needs to edit this gif and replace Hit and Dyspo with Toppo and Frieza.

Shut the FUCK up

ironically would rather watch meme animation goku over edgy boruto

youtube.com/watch?v=guRR8hgd-Pg

The same fighting stage that got completely reformed by Berserker Kale powering up.
The same stage everybody has been effortlessly destroying.
This isn't notable.
Toppo also still hasn't proven himself SSBKKx20 tier and Kefla is still confirmed UI tier.
With Super Saiyan Bluer Vegeta tying with Toppo, who is SSBKKx20 tier, Toppo is firmly weaker than Kefla.

The Tournament of Power is one of the worst written arcs in the history of everything. I can guarantee that once this arc is over, if you rewatched it from start to finish 1-2 sittings, it would feel like a retardedly paced piles of shit.

>80 strongest fighters from all the universes
>95% of them use no teamwork
>54 out of 70 of them line up to get assraped by Goku and friends
>99% of the fighters are uninteresting jobbers, no one cares about anything other than Jiren and now Toppo
>the only character who has shown any level of emotion and development in this arc is Vegeta
>Vegeta is the only one who has stated that he wants to at least resurrect some of the people killed in this tournament
>After U9 is erased, no one else (besides Vegeta with U6) is bothered when they kill another universe
>the main antagonist (jiren) is a lifeless plot device who is devoid of any personality, the only reason he exists is to be big strong guy who is super strong
>O MY SPIRIT BOMB ASSPULL TRANSFORMATION
>Ui is also the fucking dumbest transformation in the show yet. GoDs who have trained and lived for millions of years can't obtain it but Goku can enter it twice in the span of 10 minutes because he fell into his spirit bomb

This arc is horrible and is going to be beyond horrible when rewatching it.

>What are your hopes for the next Tournament Of Power in Ultra?
No "next ToP", for fucks sake.

SEETHING

>Ultra
you do know "chou" already means ultra right? official translation just translates it as super

>tfw this is the first time he smiled onscreen

Tell that to the OP. I just quoted it.

Freeza's 100% was 120,000,000

Even the Women Royal Rumble was better booked.

We live in a timeline worse than AF

Art like this is why I continue to watch Boruto instead of any Dragonball franchise

►►167776911
Your bait game isn't strong enough

I know everyone hates the ToP but personally, i got pretty much everything i wanted except for a few things here and there. I guess it helps that i didn't have much faith in Toei, to begin with.

What i got
>Roshi having cool moments
>Android 17 and 18 interactions
>Gohan being useful again
>Goku and universe 6 Saiyans interactions
>Krillin and Android 18 working together
>Goku and Frieza interactions
>Krillin showing some decent moves

What i didn't get
>Krillin using the moves he learned in the Filler episodes and doing more
>Vegeta interaction with the universe 6 Saiyans
>More screentime for Frieza
>Good animation and choreography
>Good looking villains
>Overall a more mature Arc
>Better fights
>Frieza interacting with all the cast
>Android 17 interactions with all the cast
>A better treatment for Gohan

All in all, i would say this Arc was better than expected but still not amazing. At least we still have the Manga. I can't wait to see how will Toriyama and Toyotaro handle the ToP.

there was beerus, maybe they figured mourning should come later.

>mfw when /fit/fag that listens to Faulconer music when I workout

He should be visibly troubled and shown he’s not alright throughout the episodes, his own brother died in front of him and he stopped caring the next episode

The Grand Priest already said "Next Time" so get ready for a new ToP but with Oob, Pan, Trunks and Goten

Beerus is for anal.

Who stole my character development

>>Good looking villains
Zeno is cute

Shut the fuck up gayboi

>LSSGSS4KKx999999

Zeno is cute and all but then you get shit like Universe 2

Hopefully Toriyama's senility strikes again and he forgets about this shit.

When did Naruto turn evil?

>flexes his power which destroys and changes the color of the arena
>not notable

Hopefully they tweak the format, no more battle royals ever again, just make it a regular tournament like YYH Dark Tournament.

Closet post to Get is how the ToP will end

That's his son, Boruto! THE best boy.

Nice

Goku's pretty cool

No.

What is she doing with that hand

When?

Your husbando a shit.

Yes.

Horrible arc, even the shitty Goku Black is better

That wasn't his brother, though. They were like that since they were GoDs of the same race from parallel universes, but they were not blood related.
>HE DOESN'T SEEM EMOTIONALLY DEVASTATED THAT HIS BEST BRO GOT ERASED
They both went in knowing the risks and Champa even tried clowning him when they got erased to make him feel better. They didn't have time to get caught up on those kinds of feelings when there were hotter irons in the fire.

Reminder that this guy is in charge of Supers future

He's seriously concerned about himself.

H-HE'S GONNA TURN BLANCO AFTER THE TOP, GUYS! I-I SWEAR!!!

gohan?

Ye

You mean HUSBANDOhan?

>Reminder that this guy is in charge of Supers future
More like the Dragon Ball franchise. And im ok with that, better than Toriyama and Toei at least. Unless of course you prefer Dragon Ball Heroes

this looks more funny than advanced blue vegeta

I hope if there's ever a new series Goku finally uses the blue gi. It looks fucking good.

I wonder how hurt Vegeta's pride would be if he was told his new form was kawaii

Really? Looks like shitty fanart

At least he knows how to make up interesting stuff. Too bad he'll never finish that.

Goten would become the Tien of the group, no way they would job Uub or Pan.

he just write you off with a snarky comment about his strength.

over 1 month for the tournament to end, but it only has a little over, a CONFIRMED, 347 seconds left to finish the tournament in the anime how does he do it, amazing

are you some kinda retard?

time dilation is not too uncommon in shonen

>Be multi time hero of the universe
>People get mad when he acknowledges his role as Hero of the universe

What's the full image

>tying
>by dying
So if Yamcha dq Jiren by dying, would that mean Yamcha is stronger than a god?

>mfw Goten and Bra could breed a full blooded saiyan since 1/2+1/2=1
Remind me again why half saiyans are useless?

Blue gi looks like shit on adult Goku. Looks like a shitty fanart recolor. Of course I don't expect a Cuckarot fag like yourself would be able to handle any sort of design criticism

Goku a shit

Toppo's strongest attack so far is him flicking a pea sized bit of hakai energy with his thumb. He's clearly capable of a lot more if he was ever pushed into a position where he had to use it, but he's just playing with Frieza so there's no point yet.

why aren't they actually conspiratorial and not just freaks?

hahahahahaha missed it, baldhan strikes again

>you

Although it was bad and the ending sucked, the FT arc is easily my favorite arc of Super and the only one I had fun watching
The other arcs were just terrible and I'll never rewatch them

Off by one faggot

I wish this thing wasn't wearing shorts.

e621.net/post/show/870733/all_fours-anal-anal_penetration-anthro-beerus-big_

That ending was unexpectedly hilarious

>How would you rate this Arc so far?
10/10

Why are people shit talking Freeza when he hasn't been eliminated? The only reason for the writers to keep him in the ring after that is if he's going to make some sort of counterattack later.

Thanks, I'm surprised I hadn't seen that before

He jobbed

Probably because he's getting beaten around like a looney toon character by multiple characters who hardly seemed like serious threats before he faced them.

Jobgeta steals the day
REDEMPTION

>mfw seeing someone use the phrase "jobbed" correctly for once in these threads