Why people doesn't talk more about the Baby Saga? It's one of the few good things about GT

Why people doesn't talk more about the Baby Saga? It's one of the few good things about GT.

>actual tension
>decent antagonist who doesn't make stupid decisions every twelve seconds
>only asspull has vague logic behind it and it's meaningful
>violent, fast-paced fights
>use of secondary charactersWhy people doesn't talk more about the Baby Saga? It's one of the few good things about GT.

>actual tension
>decent antagonist who doesn't make stupid decisions every twelve seconds
>only asspull has vague logic behind it and it's meaningful
>violent, fast-paced fights
>use of secondary characters

It's a decent 7/10.

Nice job on the copy/paste

yea but hes called baby lmao what a baby

I didn't liked seeing the corrupted Shenlong desu, it like destroyed how I imagined DB.

I feel like a retard, because I had never talked to anybody about DBGT before, and I had been calling him Bay-Bay. I talked to a coworker and told me how wrong I was and I never want to see this guy again

You are both wrong, his official japanese name is Be-Bay-BoBa Vegieta

You forgot
>Made Tuffles relevant again
>Remembered that Saiyans are Alien Monkey Men

I don't even remember anything about GT other than SS4 and a bunch of evil dragons

>Uub and Buu fuse
>proceed to job

>Saiyans arrive going on about MUH REFUGEE
>small numbers they're okay, there is some peace even though everyone knows Saiyans are violent, primitive thugs
>they start growing in numbers
>once they reach density they randomly and spontaneously attack their Tuffle hosts and wipe all of them out to claim the land

Just a coincidence right?

Not sure what you expected dude. In GT base Kid Goku is so strong he dumpsters a guy who's stated to be outright stronger than Majin Buu. I guess you could argue it's ambiguous which Buu he was referring to but if Kid Goku is at that level then anyone who gives SSJ3 Goku trouble is going to be head over heels better

because if you do people either make fun of you or think you have brain damage, and seriously if you discuss GT you most likelly are.

>seikaku
>jobbing

>Constantly exploiting things having consequences destroyed how I imagined DB.

I just didn't like how his birth and existence is kind of a mash between cell and buu. and that voice. god that fucking voice. of course allies turn enemies was good,I thought super android 17 was kind of lame. design wise I guess. I kind of liked android 18 being the one to end the arc but not the way she ended it like wtf. that's her brother and they werent ever on bad terms seemed like such a switch. well it has been a long time

I liked the fact that SSJ4 had an actual pleasurably logic to it instead of "he screamed harder and got more funny-colored hair."

It made sense: Saiyans already had a natural super-form that made them stronger. Combining the Giant Ape with Super Saiyan was an obvious way to squeeze a final powerup from previously established mechanics, and the design at least had some variety to it.

Certainly a lot better than "so here's some God ki bullshit and now you look the same as always but blue."

>It made sense: Saiyans already had a natural super-form that made them stronger. Combining the Giant Ape with Super Saiyan was an obvious way to squeeze a final powerup from previously established mechanics, and the design at least had some variety to it.

I have used this exact argument so many times to defend SSJ4 as being superior to God
And I've used a variation of it to defend Cooler's 5th Form as being better than Frieza's dumbass Golden form, Frieza should've come back lookin like this

Is that Vegeta Black?

The GT circlejerk has gotten too strong to the point everyone forgot why they hated it in the first place. Honestly, all of GT's sins can be found in Super. The only thing that truly separates them is their canonicity, which is pathetic how much importance Dragonball fans put into that when the man who made it came up with things on the fly and didn't stay consistent with his own universe's rules..

Uub is stronger than Kid Buu at that point, considering Uub trains.

no it;s Bebe Vegeta Blanco

I thought this fight was cool,

and I think I remember great ape form performing instant movements in this fight. That is terrifying, if you consider its size.

Golden Friezas so goddamn awful, I mean you can make Broly sorta canon and a girl but god forbid you give Frieza an extra horn or something. It would've felt less lazy to just recolor coolers form or improve on the cyborg thing with gero's work

Vegeta getting cucked in his own body

Baby's only goal was to destroy the Saiyans. If he did end up killing Goku, nothing would have stopped him from training in the world of Kais and being wished back by the Namekian dragon balls. There's some talk of turning everyone into Tuffles, but he did very little to the rest of the galaxy, choosing to fight the Saiyans on Earth first.

>use of secondary characters
The "possession" meme Toei likes so much they used it before in the Garlic Jr. filler in Z.

Also, the main plot is stolen from the OVA Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans.

OVAs/Movies are a canon mess, they shouldn't be considered for anything.