ITT: Girls who got friendzoned

>D-diana why

This thread is going to crush me.

not once but twice!

Her.
I'm still so fucking pisssed holy fucking shit why didn't she win. The LNs make it even worse. I would have dropped the show if she didn't join Sakurasou in episode 5

The most well-deserved friendzoneing I've ever seen.

And it was fucking glorious

What?? Did the manga end or was this from the LN

It was vol 12, which released 2 months ago. Yuigahama finally realizes she never stood a chance against Yukinoshita.

Patrician taste.

Fuck I'm so behind. Thanks

manami fags on suicide watch

y u do dis?

she's barely even friend tier

as AC/DC put it 'that's when the teardrops start fella".

>liking a talentless voice actress
Laughing at y'all

That's not true, actually

She deserved it

Delicious cake

>girls

HE DIDN'T DESERVE THIS
HE'S A FUCKING HERO

delet this right fucking now, his story isn't over yet

Jesus, this girl needs some loving why the fuck didn't the MC picked her.

These aren't girls. They're plot devices, cliches and fanservice.

>this kills this saya

This ruined the series.
No hope of recovery.

what happened?

Just dropped and brushed off.

fujoshi ending

Class rep deserved so much better than the shitshow that was the Eva universe.

Is the s2 of this any good so far? I disliked the changes to the characters so I didn't even give it a shot

Finally someone who thinks with their brain. Thank you user.

huh, indeed

doublet

12 min. per episode. It's the kind of SOL anime where you just lay back and relax. It's decent.

But are the spiral pupils and fang intact? I need to know this for personal purposes

I'm not even joking when I say I wish you would die. This about some stupid pairing war. This isn't
>HURR YOUR WAIFU SUCKS
Brown-haired bitch from Sakurasou is one of the worst written, most generic characters in the history of fiction. Her character has absolutely no thought or effort on any level. She's the complete embodiment of an archetype with no attempt to do anything with her character on any level.

You cannot be a fan of anime and like her. Fuck off and die. Don't leave. Don't go somewhere else. Literally end your life.

she was so best.

this truly kills the saya

Yes, Season 2's design were more loyal to the original manga designs

The show is a cuckfest tho

Friendzoned across timelines.

Why would you do this to me?

Near-Legendary example.

see This isn't a matter of having shit taste. You are a fucking chimpanzee masquerading as a human being. You need to be killed.

lol

LIES. Tenchi went out with her on a date In Tenchi in Tokyo. I think One of the movies kinda gave the hint that she was going to end up with her.

Except it is true, Yuigahama saw the picture of Destinyland and broke down when Hachiman when to go help Yukino. Its over for her.

What's with her eyes? Why do I like them?

coke addicts are cute!

Though I do agree with you, why is the image so pixelated?

In your dreams yukinofag.

Who hurt you, user?

Beady eyes. She looks like a fish.

Maybe some brown-haired girl who is a voice actress in real life. The fucking pleb trying to force his opinion down everyone's throat.

Which chapter was that?
I don't remember it.

More like cock addict, am I right?

She still ended up in the harem even had 2? Kids.

IRL seiyuu truly are worst waifus.
Because with some of them you're literally the only person they won't sleep with.

I feel bad for Saya. Hotaru can find someone literally anywhere since she travels so much and is a city girl. Saya's only chance to date someone her age in her hometown got taken away from her so her only options are to marry an oldfag neighbor or wait for one of the kids to grow up enough for a 6-8 difference to not be an issue.

Thanks, user!
Off to catch up!

you forgot option C: Fuck her brother

Anime is a man's fantasy for sure. The idea that a man can friendzone a woman is completely ridiculous. Women choose who they have relations with. Men are dogs who begs for their meals.

>Friend zoned
More like DIS-Friended

She's not even a friend anymore.

>DIS-Friended
You mean unfriend.

Or you know she can go incest route with her brother

Alternatively she could luck for her fortune in the city a couple years later when she can be on her own.

more like bap addict.

Wathced like 7 episodes of the first season and man was it boring. The little candy facts are cool and all but still.

>being this beta

if a loli doesn't give me omurice i ditch her right away

She was never in the bowl

It's because a 24 minute episode talking about dagashis and shit are just pushing it too far. Good thing they make it only 12min. on s2 that it actually feels just right.

I've friendzoned a couple of girls

sorry you are so low value nobody wants you

you are a dog, no doubt

This

Except Yukino winning is a done deal, get over it.

Even if they argue like a married couple they don't have that chemistry. Besides I don't know how's incest received in rural Japan.

Such is the fate of being country potato.

Yui Horie a friendzone captain?

t. loser

I will forgive but I will never forget

>people not appreciating Dagashi Kashi for its over the top SoL feel
>people want shorter episodes
You should stop watching anime you don't like and stop complaining like retards.