The question of which show Sup Forums prefers keeps burning inside my head. Well Sup Forums...

The question of which show Sup Forums prefers keeps burning inside my head. Well Sup Forums? Do you like franxx or evergarden more?

strawpoll.me/14961592

strawpoll.me/14961592

strawpoll.me/14961592

>worst girl vs best girl
what do YOU think?

Both are not worth watching

Uh which is which both are pretty autistic

Both are complete shit

Both are trash.

Down you go.

Global Rule 2.

I'm a triggerfag, so i prefer VEG.

How can anyone fairly vote for this when no one has watched Violet Evergarden?

I have. I think it's ok but it feels like the recuperation of a mentally deficient girl vs some warlike weapon of destruction that can't feel. Not many people would watch keep watching past episode 3.

I chose Popuko

Discount Medb

Yuru Camp

>Kyoanus couldn't find a way

I want to enjoy pop team epic, but i have a brain
what do i do?

Evergarden?
More like : Forgotten

Discount Saber

>Hyped up for both Franxx and VEG this season
>Koi wa Ameagari blows them both the fuck away easily

Sad.

>want to enjoy pte but not sure if im too pleb to get it or if it really is just random shit and people are messing with me

at least i got lets pop together

Poll with a much larger pool was already done.
Sorry franxxfags, you lose.

These polls are easy to manipulate. I made a lot of shows number 1 last year that were previously 5 or 6 in ranking.

Strawpoll is just as easy to jinx. Even easier in this case because of the small pool.

You lose.

The plot and characters of that show are shit tho. The only good thing about it is its directing.

But I never said strawpoll results were real.
Stop projecting.

damn BTFO

Grown men playing around with online polls for shit nobody cares about

>The plot and characters of that show are shit tho

Imagine having taste this shit.

the one that sucks less?
i dunno

You don't have to. That poll has more credibility than the one ITT, period.

user, Love is Like After the Rain is Koi wa Ameagari.

literal garbage vs aots hmmm
too lazy to fight against the 3 veg posters manipulating the votes, darifura obviously wins

Well I already dropped evergreen and at this rate franxxx have two more episodes before it share the same fate, can't you make poll for actually good anime?

And yet here you posting on a thread nobody in the real world cares about.

Garbage shows. I dropped both.

comparing turd with shit
Brilliant user

This you can tell by the front page discussion. VEG is on life support

>NTR
>AOTS
sasuga

itt contrarians
>l-look guys i hate the show too !

Both are good and in you're really dumb. Want to know why?
Look at the mirror

tru

Guess which one takes less of my time?

> no Akira Tachibana option

intothetrashitgoes.jpg

Succubus vs autistic asexual

HMMM hard choice

Both shows are actually garbage, don't get twisted. This season has been awful yet again while spring has all the good shit

Beatless is better than both

>MUH SHIRITAI NO DESS
>Saber clone design
>Literal cringe autist
Not hard to choose at all.

>thinks manipulating online polls takes a lot of time

And stop being a hypocrite. Don't criticize people for wasting their time when you do the same.

02 is trying her best to carry darling in the franxx and you will watch her show until you like it

>used goods turbo slot winning
I don't know what I expected from post-GG Sup Forums. Holy shit this place sunk.

>wasting your time to get shitty opinions off a group of people is comparable to being ridiculed in like 2 secs

Keep up the denial. You're the one out here trying to get opinions from Sup Forums, my sides

This season is pretty good imo. Duuno about the two shows in the op though since I haven't watched either of them.

Saber clone design?

Sorry but I will NOT watch shit for cute girls as long as I have to suffer watching through a shitty bitch made MC.

so a thread like this gets deleted but this one is perfectly fine and not about shitposting. Nice.

>2 secs

Yet has replied several times. Keep up the denial.

It's a Sup Forums meme newfag

piss off

Absolutely everything this season sucks. Winter...hibernation...backlog time. I'll watch FranXX just to laugh with Sup Forums at the inevitable trainwreck. VEG is yet another Kyoanus snoozefest with pretty animation and nothing else going for it. Kokkoku and faggot hitmen are disappointments with unlikeable characters. Hitmen is a discount DR3 which is already a poor man's Baccano. Yuru camp might be okay but I have no desire to watch at the moment.

yes,yes see you in saturdays threads

fuck off fatefag

Yes. Saber clone.

>Yun is Saber clone
Stop this forced garbage.

atleast darling in franxx is fun train wreck. Violet is just a pretty looking snorefest

See Nerd

>Can't vote for both
Shitty poll.

Where is AOTS Saiki S2?

vote for nothing,same value

old pic
Yun is Sakura nene??

every blond haired anime girl is a saber clone to you faggots

>poll is about which of two specific anime do people prefer and not which anime is the best of the season
>hurr where is "anime that's not one of these two"
I swear some of you people are fucking retarded in a very literal sense.

Nothing's happening in either one in 3 fucking episodes, so neither one yet
So far they've been incredibly boring with mostly just either unlikable or dull characters
Only redeeming thing in Franxx is 02

If anyone unironically likes Evergarden so far your taste is absolute GARBAGE

>every blond haired anime girl is a saber clone to you faggots
Pffft. Moron.

If anyone unironically likes FranXX so far your taste is absolute GARBAGE.

I don't like either but FranXX is more palatable despite being dumber, since it's actually doing something.
VEG is just standing there spinning its wheels.

I won't deny my trash taste but at least FranXX is entertaining compared to VEG

VEG Franxx & especially overlord are literal cancer

ye but veg is eyecandy, franxx looks meh

Why can't we be friends?

Wrong.
Nothing in this world justifies such a slut main girl and such a worthless NTR loving faggot for an MC.

VEG does look nice. Episode 3 had me more interested than the first two so I haven't lost hope. Overhyping is at fault

>Are VEG & Franxx shit, story wise?
Yes

>Are VEG & Franxx nice, visual wise?
Yes. On their own style.

>But which one is more entertaining?
Franxx.
VEG is snorefe............zzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Violet Evergarden is frustrating. It's the kind of thing I really like, but it's done by a bunch of fucking jokers who are just jerking themselves off. The writing is so egergiously terrible. The sense of time and place are all kinds of fucked up, characterization is inconsistent, it's repetitive as fuck, and there's tons of spelling shit out for the audience. If you want to make a subtle character thing, do subtle character things. Don't have monologues explaining how everyone thinks and feels, it's patronizing.

Franxx is not my kind of thing, but I'm engaged because it's so dumb and blatant.

veg isn't even meme worthy

Because it's not fun, i guess.

my god is overlord so fucking bad
it's close to being the worst (if not "the worst") anime i've ever seen
as for Franxx and VEG, VEG is boring and bad in pretty much every way, but nothing in it compares to the fucking horrifically bad parts of Franxx (almost everything)

>Shiritai no dess
>Saber clone
>Shirou! Food!
>Violet want to know what is love
>Itadakimasu, chopsticks, & Yakisoba in Post WW1 Europe
>You need to read european novel to understand VEG
Not meme worthy, Huh? I see.

What's it like being so shallow that what you care about is memes?

Overlord turned into steaming shit past s1. I dropped the ln shortly after the lizard shit.

Why do you care if a show flops or not? Does it affect your enjoyment of the series if the series sold like shit so you could shitpost about it non-stop with pics taken from Sup Forums or if it sells well and it's popular you cry Reddit and say that it was actually overrated?

that's Sup Forums for you. Now hide user

Franxx doesn't even have half its episodes out you fucking meme

it's pretty awesome tbqh

Aren't all of those just one user for each of those at this point? The saber face thing was a meme for a bit but I think everyone who cared to post it is busy praising Nero if Fate threads now.

I couldn't be happier that that other show has NTR or whatever in it, and all of the shitposters decided to move on and flood the front page with that.
It feels like I can finally enjoy VEG threads although I still don't go to them.

I've seen the threads and they're all shit. Did you know the MC is a saber clone?

>havent seen either and dont plan to
>voted anyway
who /renegade/ here?

is it wrong that i like Evergarden storyline?

Second season, faggot. tfw fucking TRASH gets 900 seasons and good shit is lucky to see 2.