Kemono No Souja Erin

Was this anime ever discussed on Sup Forums as it aired? Its slow and has unnecessary filler but all things considered it was really great.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/LightNovels/comments/574rwx/spoilerdisc_kemono_no_souja_volume_34_a_detailed/?st=jd17qc53&sh=e30b76b8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I liked, but I wished the anime adapted all volumes of the novel, it would be totally possible since it has 50 episodes. Instead, it only covered half of the story. Very, very slow.

this was one of the comfiest marathons I've ever done

Well they ended it in a nice spot, it did feel like it was all complete disregarding the fucking kingdom that its still trying to invade them

A few times, not a huge draw.
Agreed about wanting more volumes adapted, but I disagree about it being slow. It moved at about the right pace for me, I just wanted more episodes and thus more volumes covered overall.

But then I liked Grimgar's pacing so I'm an abomination of no relevance.

It made me really really sad, but i liked it a lot

I'm 10 episodes in and so far its comfy as fuck.

For those who want to know how the story ends, there is a huge summary on reddit.

reddit.com/r/LightNovels/comments/574rwx/spoilerdisc_kemono_no_souja_volume_34_a_detailed/?st=jd17qc53&sh=e30b76b8

It stays comfy throughout and nothing bad ever happens.

Did Erin have a better end game than Balsa did, novels included?

>I wished the anime adapted all volumes of the novel
FUCK NO! That's just way too depressing.
Anime ending is canon ending in my heart.

Unfortunately Erin dies at the ending of the novels, but at least she had a happy marriage with Ial.

Of all the things I did not expect when this dude was introduced is that he would bang Erin in some years.

The manga seems cool, too bad it will never be fully translated.

Who wouldn't want to impregnate Erin?

This is what a good anime looks like. I really enjoyed mountain man arc.

How did Balsa's ending go in the novel?

Eternal traveller? Or did she come back for her shota?

The start is a bit childish but I am hoping it gets better. Especially the three stooges.

I think this was a problem with the anime, actually. In the novels they never met when she was still a child. That made their age gap a bit more creepy i guess.

The scene where she calls him "dad" in her dreams and then the next morning learns he died fucked me up.

Same as the scene of everyone in the school standing for her.

When is the canon meeting then? When they both look for the poison antidote? Or when he modifies her harp?

Neither.
She ends up distancing herself from Chagum as he begins his path as a king. She actually does keep drifting until the very last volume, when Tanda gets caught up in war and loses an arm, making Balsa think she should stick around for him.

IIRC around episode 38, when the queen decides to visit Kazalm to see Aru.

This Kaban looks different.

>Spoiler
I wonder if he wrote phantom pain too.

That is adorable.

He deserves her.

She is Kaban but cooler.

But their age gap is cute. They're like big brother and little sister.

No, thats Kiriko.

A girl can have more than one oniichan

I miss this kind of anime, seems to be very rare nowadays. I suppose Sanzoku no Musume Ronja was the last similar to it, but i have not watched it, not sure if its good.

>167781323
50 episodes give you more time to relate with the situation and the characters and allow for more emotional punches.

This, Guin saga, 12 Kingdoms deserve complete adaptation

I love Uehashi's work, but damn, she doesn't hold back.

I thought Guin went off the wall gay?

All I remember from this show is the usage of same songs and flashbacks in nearly every episode, it could've been shortened to 13 episodes without cutting out any important material. Also the bandit duo is probably the most irritating and useless side characters I've seen.

I love slow pacing but this one had so much filler and repetitive stuff (the 5 min flashback/explanation of their world at the beginning of every episode, OKAAAASAAAAN etc).

It had so much potential given the number of episodes they had, but the ending was just disappointing and kinda bland relative to what it could be.

Erin can be summarized like that explanation of Russian history.

>and then it got worse...

You mean Erin? OKAAAAASAAAN was hilarious. And the King (then Queen) Je explanation wasnt bad, it made the scenes where they referenced her later way better.

This. It's one of my favorites.

Nice, they have wings.
I love haibane renmei.
Will i like this?

Yes

The wings are not hers.

You better not dissapoint me user-kun