Oc

What do you think of my OC? It’s for my manga.

Are you were inspired by Ultear?

I have no idea who what that is? It’s a mix of nagisa and Ryou from clannad put together.

Oh, I see.

I would link my story but I got in trouble for it last time.

Looks nice. I haven't drawn in a while. How long have you been drawing for?

For about 4-5 year.

Can you post it here? You really got my interest.

Yui_In_Anime. Look up on twitter and it’s the first link in my bio.

Sorry I don’t want to get IP banned.

I think you should draw some measuring lines to keep the eye's centered to where it needs to be on the face. I would like to see more confident lines, in other terms I want to see broader strokes and more confidence it the lines you put down. Symmetry is key on crucial parts such as the eye's and ears. I am glade to see that placement of the nose is correct and the mouth.

Yeah I have trouble with the eyes. I’m a better writer than drawing.

it's a nice attempt :33 just lean your lineart up a but more and make sure everything is properly proportioned. Good luck with your manga!

Did you find it? My profile pic is Yui. Or look up YuiAsa

to a follow up I notice you tried to do highlights in the hair. It's crucial to know where your source of lighting is first and studying how light hits hair. Hair is a tricky thing when it comes to figuring it out where your lightest lights are to your darkest darks.

she looks retarded, and you're probably retarded
with that said, follow your dreams

I really like the sparkles you added. It's like screentones that real manga artists use.

I’ve been getting better over the years. Before I couldn’t even draw a stick figure XD also thank you I will.

I see potential in you, with practice and a little bit more studying I know you can become a great artist some day.

Maybe it's just me but the names are kind of unoriginal. Kyon sticks out like a sore thumb.

I have dyslexic but I’m not stupid. Also you sentence made me laugh. XD

Kind of reminds me of Akira Tachibana.

this thread is cancer and reminds me of 2007

Just place holders for now. Most of the names and the parts are going to be revised and change. 9 years of writing just having found the time to work things out you know. Also working everyday. Wish this was my job but I need support for that.

Don’t know that is. I’ve been compaire to a Russian writer as well. XD I’m just writing what I feel and put in a story.

Never used Sup Forums in 2007. So I wouldn’t know that.

Best part is that it doesn't break the rules.
It's original enough to incite discussion and is related to anime/manga.

You're cancer. It's OP's thread.

Yeah I always have trouble with sites like these. I don’t know what I can and can’t post. XD

It’s my drawing and also before I didn’t know what I could post and couldn’t. I’m not linking it so chill.

Nice!

is she the protag? I cant write females well, much less "good" characters. kudos to you.

Can I get some background? What is she? Where does she come from? How important is she to the story?

She is me and yes she is the protagonist in the story. There’s 12 parts online but 30 in total.

Fuck off.

She lives in japan and her dad is never around. Her father’s past effect her whole life as she grows up and move on in the story. She the protagonist. I still need to come up with a good summary sorry. Look up Yui_In_Anime on twitter and it’s the first link in my bio.

No you.

Tell me more onii-chan

>this thread
I'm not angry, just baffled

Why’s that?

Report and hide.

It doesn't break any of the rules though.

Really? I’m talking about anime tho. Sorry for working on something for 9 years and the only way to get it notices is to share it.

Thank you. Before yes I did break the rules. I was a newbie before.

I don't get it either, but it seems harmless enough, let them be kids just a little while longer user, let them dream just a little while longer.

I'd take this over template threads

Just trying to get my story out there. If you don’t like that’s fine. I’ve spent 9 years. Please understand.

No idea what template threads are.

Tell me what you think after you read it.

no

>Thoughts on ______?
>Why is ______ so ______?
>Popular anime of the season thread #98433 while there are still 5 other active threads up
>Post/Find a better ________ Protip: You Can't
>______ was literally built for sex
>QUALITY thread
That kind of shit.

That's not what this board is for. Promoting your work is against the rules. You're not even Japanese, so you couldn't even consider it manga. If anything you belong on Sup Forums, in one of the drawthreads. /lit/, even.

Ah

Didn’t know but it’s about my OC and was saying where it’s from, so not really promoting. Plus I’m not Japanese. Also it’s going to a manga soon.

Also you don’t need to be Japanese to make manga.

For the purposes of this board, yes, you do.

The why is everyone speaking English then?

If you're not Japanese, you are making a Sup Forumsmic

Manga
a style of Japanese comic books and graphic novels, typically aimed at adults as well as children
Comic Book
a magazine that presents a serialized story in the form of a comic strip, typically featuring the adventures of a superhero.
Mine would classified as a manga not a comic book. I don’t have super hero’s in it. It’s base in japan.

go to Sup Forums or /ic/ retard