Drawthread

Draw or request Sup Forumsrt.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/UalZodC.jpg
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
imgur.com/a/Um12X
youtube.com/watch?v=3zbln0Syph8
strawpoll.me/14962227
i.imgur.com/ljmUhkY.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting Nagatoro raping Senpai tied to a chair

Anchor

Requesting more art of Becky/Rebecca Miyamoto in this catgirl outfit.

Requesting Rei as Dr. Dre, still wearing the baseball cap, with the top reading "Dr. Rei".

Anchoring lewds
Something more like this? I know it looks like a mess but bear with me, I want to get the pose right first

Requesting Constanze trying to teaching to Akko how to soldering.

Requesting Gyujiro and Groke meeting

Requesting pregnant Sarada

Requesting Kajou getting the smug fucked out of her by the biggest and burliest faceless man you can think of.

Not OR but daaaaaaaaaamn.

Requesting Jungle Girl Mako Mankanshoku making cave paintings of her hunt for Food.

Requesting Futaba Odagiri sleeping with a loaf of bread or grinding her vagoo on a loaf of bread

brilliant, Sup Forumsnon. fucking brilliant.

Requesting Panty Anarchy in the remnants of this dress (the gloves/heels/feather boa) and lying on a bed/poker table nude, with poker chips covering her nipples and a $100 bill covering her crotch.

IMO the other pose was better, but of course it's what the OR wants

Requesting Elsie piloting a fire truck mecha.

Requesting Junko Enoshima paizuri, preferably POV.

Fuckin' wow. keep at it man, that's solid.

Requesting Esdeath in a bikini armor version of Exdeath's armor

yes, that pose is good

Requesting Anna and Sophia as Valentine's themed succubi (Red and black lingerie colors preferred) sandwiching Tanukichi between their lewd buxom bodies similarly to this image i.imgur.com/UalZodC.jpg . Creepy licking lips, uncomfortable caressing of the poor betamax's hair, or other rapey content is good too.

Anyone could please draw Caroline and Justine(or just Caroline) dressed as "Brownshirts" from S.A.?

Please draw her kicking the ass to a liberal user at a hippie protest.

Requesting Ranfan with her ninja clothes being torn up, barely covering her body.

From earlier, requesting GoD Toppo pulling a "Bane" and breaking Frieza's back.

Requesting this bear!

Anything is good. Cute, scary, doing this "the ride never ends" meme, whatever you like.

Requesting Naraku in a Golisopod mascot costume

Requesting Caulifla (Dragon Ball Super) in the same exercise position as Riza Wildman (Princess Resurrection) in the right pic.

>
>

Ch is alive!

qtlewd fates

Teach me your soft brush ways

Request same pose but from the back

Requesting Kirari getting a happy happy orgasm. Preferably with legs showing, implied sex (have the actual action off panel, the main focus is her orgasm face and legs), and with heart eyes.

Requesting Abe Nana (left) in a shy pose showing her feet/soles (pose examples in the right)

Good shit man! Good shit! Thanks so much for the waifu and other girls are cute too!

Requesting the ultimate waifu with Rachnera's spider lower body, Akeno's upper body and wings, Witchblade Masane's arms, and Asagi's demon form head and skintone

Requesting lewds be drawn of this Kinko. Or put her in a ninja outfit or bikini.

Requesting colouring of my Kaede swimsuit delivery

Requesting Akko getting a headpat or a kiss on the forehead and blushing from it from Andrew.

Here you go. A cute nui.

Don't you have some -tans to be molesting Samurai? Thanks for the drawing though.

Is that you Samurai?

Someone should really color this Nui doodle.

>samurai doesn't want to molest my tan

Requesting Beako Bottom Bongos.

damn that is super

Don't worry friendo I've got something in the works for you.

I'm not friendo tho

Rori?

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

gib rookiâ„¢

I'll see what I can do, I quite like Becky.

Why is she crying semen?

Requesting Meiko dressed as SCIV Ivy.

Requesting Rin and Nui feet fiving one another.

Requesting Sena and Yozora (left) holding hands while looking tsundere and embarrassed sorta like Mei and Yuzu (right)

I would like a drawing of a sleepy Noire in pajamas or some happy pov stuff like wife/housewifey, although I would also love to see her cosplaying.(cosplay ideas of mostly fabric-based costumes, fantasy or scifi things) and you can also turn to the Drama CDs of hers for ideas.

Sleeping Jeanne Alter Lily please. Or just wearing cute pajamas.
Okay I didn't think that would actually happen. Thank you so much for that drawing they all look nice especially Lily!

Requesting Natsuru doing a chuuni pose.

I can't lewd you if you don't tell me who you are.

Requesting Ichigo Momomiya in her cat form enjoying some nice chin scratches

Women produce milk, silly.

Taking ideas for Viper-tan lewds.

I am just a duck don't mind me

double interlocking handholding POV

So white shirt with a light blue skirt, basically a normal school girl look. What is the better color for the shoes? Black or brown?

draw vipertan curling her toes

Samurai drawfag eating out her ass as she tries to concentrate on drawing.

Are you a magnificent and sparkling duck?

Succubus pegging someone.

Or just a succubus

source of that heel bump?

mai ball

yes

>tfw sfx and effects take so long and I still have one page more to draw tonight before my deadline.

Requesting Cosmos from Fairy Tail nude, and covered in melted warm chocolate, like this way: imgur.com/a/Um12X

What are you drawing anyway?

Comics.

Requesting Raynare and Belial fusion

Done

damn.

I dunno who requested or who drew this, but I love you both.

totally lewd 10/10

That's real lewd

Requesting this honey badger meme but with Hitomi from Killing Bites

requesting color
ty for the delivery, i love it

That came out pretty nice. Good job!

Requesting Haruhi Suzumiya dressed up as The Juggernaut, Bitch.
For inspiration: youtube.com/watch?v=3zbln0Syph8

sorry for shaky hand, i haven't drawn in a while and i'm not used to digital. decided to go two for one and have her do wifey stuff in pjs. i hope you like it.

Requesting Mammon barely fitting and slightly uncomfortable in Vanessa's outfit

Taking a short break, then doing Sailor Mercury.
The loose lines have some character to them, where it isn't chickenscratchy

Requesting Annie, turned into a black girl (don't ask why) and craving for Okuma's BJC

hey, thanks!
i was admiring your lines when you posted. the way they come together is so satisfying. have fun drawing mercury

Actually there are several ways I can go about this, I could use some help deciding
strawpoll.me/14962227

Requesting filthy (you)s hungry drawfag vs glorious named drawfriend

Is this good?

Amazing.

Ah, I see, I see.

Request Yuzu (left) wakes up naked turned into a honey badger girl like Hitomi/Ratel (right).
Optional Hitomi/Ratel also naked in bed with Yuzu.

Requesting Kitazawa Reina with a relaxed expression on her face, conveying genuine happiness.

Requesting Altair r63

Requesting Lalaco and Shiny Chariot on a JAV cover

Cover Ref/Style: i.imgur.com/ljmUhkY.png