Watamoto

Is she /ourgirl/? Does she browse chan?

She is "one who can sense the wind" if that is what you are asking so she would obviously browse 2ch
But as the only english she knows is "fuck me" the only board she would visit on 4ch is /soc/

After the editors got involved and forced her to have friends she's a monoboard /u/ but I would have preferred if she stayed /r9k/ or even Sup Forums

Of course.

>After the editors got involved and forced her to have friends
Isn't it just character growth?

It's been years since the anime.

>shaved armpits

Why would a girl like her take the time to shave ?

Gotta look your best user.

No, she'd get bullied for being a sperg and stick to Reddit.

But she forgot to trim her pubes when she was in the onsen.

Sup Forums is full of spergs though.

Newfag detected. Still believing in bad Reddit boogeyman, sweetie?

>Tomoko the misfit
>Makise Kurigohan the shitposter
what else..

Tomoko slurping the noodles.

Hairy pits are a pain in the summer

Do you shave your pits? are you gay?

She's too busy drowning in dyke pussy to be "our girl".

I do shave when I have the time.

Why did Tomoko tear them up, why not get a refund?

I'm a meet (male) and I trill my armpits, I don't see why she couldn't shave.

But user, shaved armpits look better.

She's got 70% from test in English, so I think that she can understand and use it relatively well, if she needs/wants to.

Maybe Asians don't have hair in their armpits?

English tests in Japanese schools are about autistically memorizing words and grammar rules. She'd be fucked trying to understand a single Sup Forums post.

It's the same in Polish schools, and as you can see I am capable of replying to you. School only gives you a potential knowledge, which can be turned into practical ability only by using English media, like for example videos. I it confirmed that she watches YouTube, so it's impossible for that to not happen.

No it is not. Do not know what garbage szkoła you attended but Pomorze had sekai saikyo English lessons and tests.

Didn't know which elite academy you attended, sir but your ad personam doesn't disprove my argument at all.

Stares at you.

It was your average high school, but teacher actually cared if you can speak like a human bean, not like a Arnold's Terminator with limited vocabulary.

Also, of course it doesn't disprove your argument, I am just here to shitpost.

And? What does your school have to do with my argument?

I don't doubt that she's that kind of gal but
Is she even at that age to be growing them?

>Also, of course it doesn't disprove your argument, I am just here to shitpost.

Thanks for admitting defeat.

Is there a best hair style for Tomoko?

I think she was pretending to be a high school slut for Kii-chan in that scene, so she might have shaved just for that.

I cannot be defeated if wasn't fighting in the first place.

bretty sure the anime ending confirms she uses 2ch and 5chan

If it's any other girl, I might think she's into me but Tomoko? She's probably fantasizing about her latest abuse tape scenario while staring in your general direction.

>she
come on I have seen those doujins where he has an enormous cock

Even the VA cosplays as her

To the user who was curious about what happened to me and my ex (who looked and acted like a 3d tomoko). 2 socially retarded people just don't gel. We just kind of grew apart, plus we started dating when she was still in highschool. After not talking for awhile we actually just started talking again recently.

Cus hairy armpits are gross as shit yo

yes
she even streams like brittany venti

Updated relationship chart, courtesy of Twitter.

Poor fanged bitch.

She's too cute to cosplay Tomoko.

autism

Minami is the typical insecure high school bully who feels the need to push others down in an attempt to secure their spot in the social dominance hierarchy, but while doing so becomes insufferable to both normies and nerds alike.

When you think about it, Minami is less liked than Tomoko when you compare their relationships to other classmates. Tomoko is literally more liked than Fang-bitch.

So Tomoko isn't the least popular or the most socially inept in her class anymore. Maybe that's why she hasn't been the focus lately?

new chapter when

Tomoko's utterly btfo'd by Kurisu though.

My bloodhound smells Thursday.

The only friend who exists in the manga because of editorial intervention is Yuu, because they thought it would be "too sad if she didn't even have one friend".

The small circle of friends she has made in high school are her reward for keeping to her guns for once in her life during the school field trip (for Yoshida, Mako, and especially Yuri), and for being willing to sacrifice her reputation to save others (for Nemoto). Nico Tanigawa always said that they were never going to do a suicide ending, and leaving her totally stagnant would be dramatically. So eventually she was always going to have friends; it was just a matter of whether she had earned them via her constant lonely struggles (as they preferred), or had them delivered to her via a deus ex machina like Imae (as the editors would have preferred, but which they found unrealistic & resisted).

Being a child is having Kurisu as your waifu.

Being an adult is knowing Tomoko is superior.

Hina Nemoto definitely does, based on the way she talks. Or at least the Japanese equivalent.

Ucchi and who else? Kii-chan (who she'd never accept for the obvious reasons)?

She is /u/'s.

I noticed that as well. If the last 10-20 chapters were their own manga, you would be less inclined to think Tomoko is the main character considering how much panels Yuri and Ucchi get.

tomoko was just a decoy all along

Yeah, in a way it feels like Tomoko's original story ended with second year grad and now it's like a sequel slice of life series about her class. That's my current headcannon anyway.

This

I can not read chickn scratch can any of you bros translate this. Thanks

Or how about pony tail Tomoko?

That's exactly how I imagined Tomoko would look like in real life. Talk about perfect casting.

Maybe in the end, Tomoko will end up happier without friends?

Could be interesting if after Disneyland she suffers some social burn out from all the drama.

I draw this tomoko.

Tomorrow is new chapter everyone ready ?

She has a full bush, so yes

Why suddenly she became so popular?

shaving your armpit takes like 5 seconds... im lazy af but I still do that much

About chapter 20 she became really popular.

Sorry about that it was 120

We should send her dick pics to celebrate.

That won't work again.

Maybe spice things up a little and send her pussies instead?

it's fortunate Ucchi didn't see that or she would have some humped by Tomoko wet dream