Nisemonogatari

Since Nise is Nisio's guilty pleasure
> To share some of the inside story, this novel was never intended for publication, and after writing it, I didn't tell anyone about it for some time. I'd planned to leave this work buried in obscurity, never even printing it out—in other words, to keep it all to myself, which is to say I wrote it two hundred percent as a hobby
can we just ignore it and everything what comes next? Because I'm reading the book and Araragi is disgusting. He acts like a fucking animal around the girls. He ignores the very existence of his girlfriend. He plays with Hanekawa's feelings, teases her, gives her false hopes. And then he comes to Senjougahara and tells her "I love you". Why do we love this guy in the first place? He has no brakes inside his head.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ogipote/status/827828903611731969
youtube.com/watch?v=LtgBiuQdfYs&list=PLeC67YIuW2taRcIE9ztMkgOVARDwaj6WY&index=157
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

“You do realize that fantasizing about groping me is already dangerously close to sex crime territory. “
“Ludicrous… Since when is love a crime?”
“Leave that word alone.”
Hanekawa grew even angrier.
I guess I was being pretty inappropriate.
“Fine then,” I said. “As a compromise, can I at least fondle your upper arm?”
“Huh? Why my upper arm?”
“I have heard tell that upper arms feel like breasts.”
“That’s just silly... “ Hanekawa looked exasperated. “I mean, I don’t think it’s even that close.”
“Oh? Really?”
Then it was just an urban legend.
Mere superstition, or wishful thinking.
“Yes,” Hanekawa confirmed. “They’re not similar at all, at least not when I feel my own.”
“You’ve been feeling up your breasts?!”
“No, wait! Don’t get the wrong idea, I mean like in the bath!”
“The bath—so when you’re completely naked?!”
“I do have to wash my own body. What’s so strange about that?!”
“Hanekawa! What were you thinking?! You should have said something. You know you can rely on me. I’d totally wash your body for you!”

Kizumonogatari is well written but Nisemonogatari is pure garbage. What went wrong?

“Mister Araragi, what do you picture when you hear the word 'paradise'?”
“I don't know... Clouds and angels?”
“Hmph.”
“If I had to say, then Hanekawa.”
“Is that because of all the obscene thoughts you're harboring for her?”
“They're not all obscene!”
What a rude thing to say.
In any case, that was my image.
It was Senjogahara, by the way, when I pictured hell.

stop being a white knight faggot OP

"To share some inside story, this novel was never intended for publication, and after writing it, I didn't tell anyone about it for some time. I'd planned to leave this work buried in obscurity, never even printing it out - in other words, to keep it all to myself, which is to say I wrote it 200% as a hobby. Working on a novel in complete freedom, absent any pesky restrictions or fetters, is highly enjoyable. Some might ask what kind of attitude is that for a writer to have, but the amateur spirit (in the best sense of the word)is something that I personally, never wish to lose. And thus chapter Six: Karen Bee."

This is the complete quote. If you really thought about it, you would notice that he is talking more about his writing itself rather than the suggestive or sexual content. The suggestive or sexual content has been a part of the novels since forever, Kizumonogatari has scenes that are way more sexual than anything in Nisemonogatari vol. 01 and future novels also feature such content.

In Kizu it wasn't cheating

Isn't the toothbrush scene from Nise? It was heavily implied they fucked, or at the very least had one hell of a makeout session.

No, monogatari doesn't work like that. Real incest is too much.

but nise was actually the best arc

>but nise was actually the best arc
I think i had enough of Sup Forums for today.

What? Incest is pure love.

That's not Koimonogatari

Koi is an arc about Hitagi cheating on Araragi.

Exactly.

>implying you wouldn't flirt with Kaiki

Kaiki is pathetic. Tooe cucked him, Hitagi cucked him.

Ok he is pathetic but cool at the same time.

>LN "writing"

It's good for LN.

t.guy who never read an ln
nice hivemind btw

>snakefags actually coming out once again after years
>crabfags crying about cheating for the first time ever, even though rrgi is pretty much ceating on bat with crap, and nobody ever really mentioned any of these two till now
what is this

> though rrgi is pretty much ceating on bat with crap
No, he is cheating on Hitagi with Shinobu. "Yeah I love you Hitagi but my body and my soul belong to Shinobu".

We get it, no-one likes Batfags, Snakefags or Crabfags. It is the trifecta of shit taste.

>anything-monogatari is well written

t. guy who's never read a well written book
the point of LN is that they have to not use complex kanji and be simple, a well written LN would be comparable to a good children's book more or less, but a "full on" well written book will be better in almost all instances

Which Hanekawa is the cutest Hanekawa?
IMHO the Kizumonogatari Hanekawa would be perfect if her tits were just a little bit smaller.

Nobu came first, so that doesnt make sense really.

There is nothing wrong about liking bat or snake.
Crab on the other hand...

Bake getup every day

it's a shame the translation sucked, nise is actually my favorite, the interactions with kaiki and kagenui, it's where Araragi comes to terms with the fact that he isn't a saint - before nise he is entirely unrelatable.

> Crab on the other hand...
Best taste

>spreading this bullshit rumor again
>years after it's been disproven

What rumor?

The "Nise was never supposed to be published" rumor. Nisio says that shit about every single book in the series and even puts stickers on the covers about it.

The characters are irrelevant. Its the respective fanbases. Snake/Crab/Batfags are objectively the most cancerous of the bunch.

> puts stickers on the covers about it.
He does
> Nisio says that shit about every single book in the series
He dosen't
The quote in OP is literally from the Nise afterword. Nisio said it only about Nise.

t. Catfag trying to make their endless list of bullshit fly under the radar.

If you argued with me that Araragi cheats on Senjougahara with Shinobu, I would concede that point to you.(though Senjougahara is aware of the nature of their relationship) But with Hanekawa? Nah. It is extremely clear that Araragi rejected Hanekawa, you're taking a joke out of context.

That scene is vol. 02 and no, despite the sexual tension, nothing happened. Also, there is one particular scene in Kizumonogatari that goes beyond the toothbrush scene.

Monogatari isn't even published by a LN label, its just a novel.

I think the toothbrush scene is the peak of what Nisio can do. But he is a hack so we will see.

Ah, was about time for the delusional crabfags to arrive.

Not that user but with all due respect you're full of shit.

Kizu's afterword: "In fact these stories should have been sealed off forever, never to be espied, their author fully satisfied the moment he put down his pend, but by some mistake they were turned into books"

Bake Vol one doesn't have him shitting on it, Volume 2 doesn't have an afterword due to being the ass end of Vol one/start of Vol two.

Vol 3 "It started as a novel I wrote as a diversion to fill a hole in my schedule and I wonder whether I should be releasing it like this,"

Neko Black: "This was actually rather the type of secret tale that gets sealed away forever, but various conditions were met through no doing of my own and it is now seeing the light of day"

NisiO tends to talk shit about his books when they're his own works. The only ones where he doesn't say something along this lines of "this was never supposed to see the light of day" is Zaregoto and Zodiac War plus the usual shit like LABB and Aerosol Ring.

It's not a monogatari thread without one of these user.

Catfags are fourth most shit. Did Snakefags, Batfags and Crabfags not exist, Catfags would be intolerable.

What would that delusion be? Also, batfag*

> However, when he is torn to pieces by Shinobu's practiced sword techniques in an elaborate Katanagatari reference, he wakes up not in Hell, but in Heaven. Face to face with him is Princess Acerola, naked but for a demon mask. They discuss herself, her regrets, and Suicide-Master; finally, she instructs him to close his eyes, whereupon she removes the mask and imparts a mouthful of her saliva into his mouth. He returns to the real world and unloads the saliva into Suicide-Master's mummified mouth, which begins the healing process.

Oh shit I forgot about that. Please forgive me.

LEEWD

This isn't cheating on Shinobu, right?

That's why I give all the credits to Shaft for turning this kind of bullshit into a very entertaining anime. Nisio is a hack.

It's weird, but it's still her (or an old part of her) so it's fine.

The funny thing is that Araragi mentioned spring break and Golden week in Hitagi Crab.

>That's why I give all the credits to Shaft for turning this kind of bullshit into a very entertaining anime. Nisio is a hack.

Same. I don't know if something is lost in translation but all the good things from monogatari come from the anime.

It's not worse than daily sex with Hitagi. Very strange threesome.

Yes, NisiO talks about that also in the afterword for Neko Black stating "It tells the story of Tsubasa Hanekawa's Golden Week, which we've been getting modest, casual yet unsubtle whiffs of since Hitagi Crab, the first story, was posted in Mephisto.

Except the things he does with her are never shown.

Because the things she does with him are illegal.

Short hair, Kizu Hanekawa feels too much of a generic nice girl and that kinda misses the point of her character

Crabfags are indeed pathetic and that's why i can't bring myself to hate them.

This.

I'm bat/crabfag.

|But Araragi being an absolute madman is what makes Nise a fun time
That and Kaiki of course

>megane

>Complains about MC being beta fags
>Complains about MC being BAsed chads
This fucking place is a shithole nowdays.
Also Based ARARARARRARARARARRARARRARARGI.

Nise was fun, had some good banter and memorable scenes
anyone who dislikes it was looking for something deep and thought provoking and are disappointed that nise isnt either

>Kaiki fags
You niggers are the fucking cancer of this fandom.

Of course not.

Lewd

what was the only good part of nise and why is it kaiki

It's not lewd. They are like the same body, so it's like licking yourself.

Do you mean Yozuru?
Kaiki was just the poor man's Oshino. Yozuru was the real standout by showing us that violence can actually solve everything if you are strong enough and that the issue with Araragi is that he's too weak to actually correctly apply it.

Its still lewd-ish licking such a tender and cute loli body.

I like Kaiki but people slurp his ass too much.

Loser cool. Like Kumagawa from Medaka Box, really.

This. Araragi's hilarious as an MC precisely because he actually has no internal brakes at all. He's basically the personification of id, doing nothing except constantly catering to his own base desires.

It's great.

Awesome fanart, where did you find it?

I think this is Nisio's works as a whole. Lots of fun banter and memorable scenes, but basically high entertaining fluff.

Anyone looking for something actually profound, instead of a skillfully-applied veneer of profundity and plentiful puns, is in the wrong place.

But that's also why Yozuru has to be absent for the later arcs. There's not much of a story if you can solve everything just by shooting a human wrecking ball at it.

>To share some of the inside story, this novel was never intended for publication, and after writing it, I didn't tell anyone about it for some time. I'd planned to leave this work buried in obscurity, never even printing it out—in other words, to keep it all to myself, which is to say I wrote it two hundred percent as a hobby
He writes this for the entire monogatari series, Nise isn't special.

It's almost as if there's a magical service called saucenao that literally exists to answer your question.

twitter.com/ogipote/status/827828903611731969

Part of what makes Nisio great for me is that he clearly cares first and foremost about pandering to his own interests. You can't get his brand of crazy by writing for the audience.

I want to suck her toes.

I never thought that loli underboob could be this cute

I am new to Monogatari but I loved Nisemonogatari, what seems to be the problem?

Karen and Tsukihi are pretty cute and Karen's arc is definitely interesting. Kaiki is fucking amazing. My favorite parts are definitely bantz with Hachikuji and Kanbaru, Kanbaru molesting Araragi akin to how Araragi molests Hachikuji gave me a chunkle when I was drunk. It really didn't stand out to me from rest of cesspool.

Except for Hanekawa, I felt like if you remove her you would just improve the pacing. She didn't add anything.

Supernatural harem isn't even his main profile. He writes mystery novels but they are not so popular. Mayoi and Araragi had conversation about decline of mystery genre in Nise.

> She didn't add anything.
She never does. Most boring girl.
> efinitely bantz with Hachikuji and Kanbaru
Bantz are even better in the book. Kanbaru bought a digital camera to take self-nudes and pics of "all those freshman kitties". Thirsty lesbian.

Shinobu finds a way.

And that's why I love her.

That scen had me fazed. Considering what happened in Kizu, I wasn't expecting to see her clinging like this on Araragi.

>Redditor hates Hanekawa and loves Kaiki
Typical.

I didn't say I hate her, I love Hanekawa, I thought she was great in Kizumonogatari. She was just useless in Nise.

She loves him.

I really enjoyed Nise but i'm a huge fan of the bee and bird
FIYA SISTAS

youtube.com/watch?v=LtgBiuQdfYs&list=PLeC67YIuW2taRcIE9ztMkgOVARDwaj6WY&index=157
Kabuki literally best arc ever created

I don't know
the whole time travel thing seems like Nisio pulled it straight from his ass
it being mostly just araragi and kiss shot was pretty great though

>anyone tastes that dont match my own are from reddit
im pretty sure most of Sup Forums like kaiki