Is your waifu pure? If not, do you mind?

Is your waifu pure? If not, do you mind?
Do you think anime catering to "purityfags" due to otaku pressure is a bad thing?

Mai waifu is the purest.

>his waifu isn't pure
how do people deal with this, seriously?
inb4 some variation of "by not being a virgin"

Despite being a bit of a menace, she is very pure.

>Do you think anime catering to "purityfags" due to otaku pressure is a bad thing?

Yes, if you're a faggot that REEEE's about 'Muh purity' and is willing to flip his shit because your waifu once had a boyfriend, then you're a massive faggot who deserves to be NTR'd.

My husbando is in a relationship of 6-7 years. Shows his commitment in my honest opinion.

t. cuckold

There's something I don't understand.
Since a waifu is 2D, i.e. a fictional character, why is it that her having had a boyfriend matters so much, since that part of the canon can just be disregarded?
Ultimately, don't you love her for her personality, appearance, mannerisms, etc?
There was this pic with Miku explaining how a waifu worked using OOP (or the opposite), which I thought reflected this pretty well.

Purity is first of all, vastly over valued, and for another, a scale.
There's an enormous span between a disease ridden slut looser than 's anus, and a pure virgin maiden tight as a vise, nuance is a thing, people have lives. Nobody wants a nasty skank, but it's possible to have standards so high that it's to your detriment.

Would you genuinely throw away the love of your life, the woman of your dreams, someone you wanted with all your heart, simply because you found out she had kissed someone once? Because she had fucked once?
If you did, you're a goddamn fool, the greatest fool in the universe! You could have had it all, but threw away the best thing that could have ever happened to you over something genuinely insignificant.

We're talking about 2D here, not 3D.

It still applies.

Would you no longer love you're waifu, if you found out she had once had a relation with someone else? Would you just try to crush your feelings for her for nothing?

>waifu
I only use this term here, I don't have an animu wife only a character I like a lot Nico robin forever and ever 10+ years going strong we are going to get diamond
She is very pure but obviously has had some experience, just the way I like it.
If she wasn't I wouldn't be calling her a waifu.
>Do you think anime catering to "purityfags" due to otaku pressure is a bad thing?
Extremely, it narrows down what animu directors and screenwriters can communicate.

Because in their minds their waifu exists for them and only them. To see her with a man does two things. (1) Immediately draws a comparison between himself and her boyfriend. Imagine the K-On girls S3, in college getting dating their male equivalents. Hott young chads, perusing degrees, exercising, dressing well. Purity faggots in reality, could never interact with girls of that quality, it bothers them to see those who can (i.e. their boyfriends). (2) It destroys the illusion in his mind that she exists for his sake. That she might be interested in her own happiness, you know like a real person. That she might me interested in a life that does not involve him (like all of those sluts irl who wont have sex with me), this upsets the purity fag.

>not pure waifu
Why the euphemisms, just call her for what she is - a slut.

You're projecting extremely hard, it's quite pathetic.

Maybe she is a virgin, maybe she isn't, the possibility exists for both. It's really not that important to me, what matters to me is who she is.

She only sluts for me~

He isn't wrong you know.

C.C. a best.
Kallen a shit.

Purityfags are pathetic.

She's the owner and administrator of a brothel, so she's far from "pure".

Kallen is all right
But you can't beat perfection

But he is. His post screams "I'm a normalfag from /adv/ who projects his own shitty life and experiences with 3DPD onto 2D".
>the K-On girls S3, in college getting dating their male equivalents
Putting aside the fact that it would defeat the entire purpose and premise of the first two seasons, bringing up the fact that "purityfags could never interact with girls of that quality" is laughable because they're 2D, thus they aren't bound by the rules that make 3DPD so shit.
>it bothers them to see those who can
Again, not applicable. Anime is a form of escapism (especially SoL and moe), there's no reason for anyone to draw a parallel between successful characters in anime and real life, unless they're a retarded normalfag who can't see past his own microcosm.
>the illusion in his mind that she exists for his sake
Those mental gymnastics are reaching olympics level.
>might be interested in her own happiness
This makes no sense and doesn't even relate to the discussion, since waifufags love their waifu for who she is and want her to be happy.
>all of those sluts irl
Again, the retarded normalfag can't fathom that 2D could depict an idealized world that can't exist in real life. He has to relate everything to the sluts he knows and loves.
I suspect that this guy is some pathetic failed normalfag who feels the need to constantly project his experiences onto every piece of media he consumes.
Nice retort, inbred normalfag.

She's a virgin, but she acts like a slut only for me though

Found the tainted whore. You fat pig

I'm fat, but not a woman.

Is waifu considered pure and virgin if she had a daughter together with another girl via Magic(like instant magic baby or magic futa penis) or Science(like test tube baby or science futa penis)

Current her doesn't know what sex is and the her in a failed timeline is the one who made a cute daughter and is implied as the father..

Is she the king of knights?

She see's herself as the Peerless of the East the 2nd, Her daughter decided to adapt the knight code instead of Honorable Samurai. Can't call her the peerless since every encounter with her daughter resulted in a loss

Oh, I thought it was Saber from FSN which is why I asked.
She sounds pure from your description.

Her "friends" tried to marry her off to a perverted fat guy with thick lips and sideburns who's practicing ninjutsu, Good thing she comically beat him in 2 hits, so the marriage was cancelled.

>instant/test tube baby
pure
>futa penis
once woman tastes of dick, she craves it forever

unironically by not being a virgin. "muh purity" is a symptom is sour grapes.

>projecting
Fuck off normalfag.

I simply don't care, because I'm neither a 処女厨 nor a muslim.

Being a virgin has nothing to do with not wanting your waifu to be a whore.

non-sequitur; sasuga virgin-kun.

I said 処女厨, not virgin. And non-virgin=/=whore, unless you're a 処女厨 or a muslim.

>I throw around terms I don't understand because it makes me sound smart
I said fuck off normalfag. You don't belong here.

I want to lick my waifu's nipples!

>non-virgin=/=whore
Fine, used goods then. Still undesirable.
The most recurring normalfag argument being "but at least she'll be good in bed", which is retarded anyway.

>used goods
And here, like in every single thread, we have proof that 処女厨s are sociopaths who see women as material goods. Hence, the discussion is over.

2D != 3D, retard.
Tell me why anyone should accept their waifu having loved another man. There's no justification for it.

Not an argument. Love is love. The discussion is over.

I didn't make an argument, I asked you a question you mongoloid. You're not able to answer with anything else than shitty normalfag platitudes, because you're wrong.

If the only thing you can hide behind is screaming "normalfag" again and again, then you admit that the discussion is over. Plus, being a sociopath who sees women as objects, your opinion is disregarded.

>still no argument to back up his retarded claims
Stop claiming the discussion is over just to avoid having to justify yourself, moron.

What if she got raped, though?

You have no argument to begin with, except "it triggers me". Why should it even matter? Are you that insecure? If you love her, you love her.

That's borderline. It's your call.
I said
>having loved another man
Obviously she loves her rapist she's a slut, and if she has sex without love she's a slut.
>insecure
Please stop projecting. You're the one so desperately trying to defend used goods.
>it triggers me
I don't use terms like that.
Putting aside all 3DPD shit because it shouldn't be applied to 2D, it matters because she's not wholly for you. Why should you dedicate yourself to a woman if it isn't reciprocal?

Because you love her?

I want to lick my waifu everywhere! Including her internals! Her sexy brain! Her sexy heart! Her sexy gallbladder!

You can't help loving someone, but that doesn't mean you have to accept it.
2D is supposed to be perfection, and you should expect that from your waifu.

What this guy said, my wife IS perfection.

>desperately
The only despair I see here is in the words of insecure 処女厨s.
>used goods
Who, coincidentally, are sociopaths who see women as material goods. Therefore, their posts are worthless, and the discussion is over.
>because she's not wholly for you
In the past, maybe. I'm not insecure enough to be scared away from the love of my life because of the fear of being compared to someone else.

Maybe you are.

>insecure
Here's that word again, stop being obsessive normalfag-kun. As I've said before, there's no need to project your shitty life onto 2D, therefore you shouldn't be insecure.
>sociopaths
Your armchair psychology is endearing but you're fucking retarded.
>the discussion is over
Yet you keep replying, why could that be?
>the fear of being compared to someone else
I said stop projecting. Her having someone to compare you to in the first place is what matters.

Yes, the goddess of marital devotion herself confirmed it.

Yes she is. She saw a penis once during an episode in the anime and she ran away in tears, that's just how pure she is.

nonvirgin and normalfag aren't the same thing. it doesn't even make sense, hence the non-sequitur. stay mad though, virgin.

>Her having someone to compare you to in the first place is what matters.
Nobody except insecure 処女厨s and muslims cares.
Sorry if the word insecure hurts you, but it's true.
Same for you viewing women as objects, you just can't stop doing it.
The discussion is over.

>concerns himself with 3DPD and is offended enough to keep attacking me
>even uses "virgin" as an insult/derogatory term
>claims not to be a normalfag
Nice try, normalfag. Now fuck off.
You keep parroting your autistic shit, I know it's hard but try forming a coherent argument.
>The discussion is over
Do you want the last word that badly you little slut?
Actually back up your claims with something substantial, not armchair psychology and projecting your own feelings of inadequacy, and you might get it.

the only way not having someone to be compared to could ever be a positive (instead of the non-issue it actually is) is if you're extremely insecure and greatly fear being abandoned for a previous lover. it's not part of perfection.

>something substantial
>used goods
You view women as material goods.
Doesn't get more substantial than that.

It's a positive because it means she's entirely for you. It's a non-issue only if you don't actually value love.
To systematically equate it with insecurity is just a retarded copout and non-argument. I can't be insecure about a person who doesn't exist, this isn't 3D.
>You view women as material goods
Says you, retard. This term has been around for a long time and I won't stop using it just because it offends you, lurk two years before posting.

It doesn't offend me. If anything, it proves that 処女厨s are, again, sociopaths who view women as material goods. There's a reason even Japan laughs at them. So by all means, keep using it.
Oh, and hiding behind "it's just a joek guise" doesn't work.

>It doesn't offend me
Since the very start you've come off as an assblasted little cunt who could do nothing but passive-agressively parrot nonsense, so yeah I'd say you're actually pretty offended.
>muh sociopaths, muh material goods
See, you're doing it again. You're completely obsessive and should seek help.
>it's just a joek
Do you have brain damage? Because I never said this.

>it means she's entirely for you
but this is literally impossible unless you are the only person that ever read/watched the material. not to mention that it's possible to be ``entirely for you'' regardless of how many lovers she's had in the past.
>is just a retarded copout
no, it's the truth. whether you want to admit it or not, your attraction to anime girls is still based in your instinctual attraction to 3DPD. anime girls are just idealized versions of those. if your idealized version of a woman is a pure virgin that's never even hugged another man it's because you're insecure in your ability to hold onto a woman that has anyone to compare you to.

Why should your waifu accept you when you've loved other waifus?

You're a retard
And you're a retard for feeding this retard. Good job, both of you, now fuck each other already.

How long have you been with you're waifu?

I'm not the one obsessing over virginity, you are.
>See, you're doing it again.
Yes, because it's true and you can't deny it.
>Because I never said this.
I know you'll try to hide behind that eventually, just thought I should get ahead of you there.
And if you don't, then you admit that you're using it seriously, hence you view women as material goods, and you're a sociopath. Q.E.D.

Is it ok if she was my first 2D crush but I had a couple 3D crushes before her?

>had a couple of 3D crushes
My condolences.

>unless you are the only person that ever read/watched the material
Do you know how a waifu works?
Does everyone who's ever watched/read the material appear in her canon story?
>it's possible to be ``entirely for you'' regardless of how many lovers she's had in the past.
The burden of proof is on you.
This is blatantly untrue in 3D by the way, but since this isn't 3DPD, the same rules don't apply.
Still, how can you expect her to be completely devoted to you if another person was once part of her life in such a substantial way? Especially since 2D love is perfect.
> your attraction to anime girls is still based in your instinctual attraction to 3DPD
The opposite, actually. I'm unattracted to 3DPD (genuinely unattracted, as in it actually does nothing for me) because it's shitty and imperfect.
>you're insecure
Again with that word. Do you have nothing else?
She shouldn't, and if you've loved other "waifus", you're ironic weeb garbage and should fuck off.

>muh fictional character purity

I fucking hate purityfags

>for feeding this retard
Normalfag retards should be told to fuck off though.

>i'm genuinely unattracted to 3DPD because it's imperfect
we're done here. not going to address any other ramblings you have.

stay insecure and virginal. maybe you'll be lucky enough to NTRd by 2D if VR waifus exist before you die. then you can kill yourself.

Damn, you're mad as fuck. Good job demonstrating your absolute retardation by failing to actually address any of my points or prove me wrong in any way.
Fuck off back to where you came from.

>muh normalfags
Wrong. Everyone makes fun of purityfags, including Sup Forums and Japan. They're just too funny.

virgin lol.

Why are weebs so autistic?

Get out of here, you unvirgin!

>the absolute state of Sup Forums
This board is fucking dead.

>including Sup Forums and Japan
Stop trying so hard to fit in.

>dumb puritytard thinking he was ever in the majority here

Fuck off.

Both Sup Forums and Japan have specific derogatory terms for them. Face reality.

>Sup Forums is one person
>I must conform to what Sup Forums thinks
I said you're trying too hard.

>those words don't exist
They do, and you need to face reality.

You people with your warped worldview have been a laughingstock since before Sup Forums existed.

>words existing mean they're the truth
Are you actually mentally impaired?

Fuck off.

>Stop trying so hard to fit in
He says while trying to fit in

No, you absolute mong, trying to outfag a normalfag only makes you a bigger faggot.

He's also correct; you're a purityfag who deserves to be mocked because he can't seem to understand the massive region between total slut and super-innocent princess-tier virgin. The fact that you give it so much weight is evidence that you're terrified IRL of being cucked.

Stay mad, Luke.

There's a reason they exist. Namely, that purityfags are hilarious.

How is it inconceivable that someone might be unattracted to 3D but attracted to 2D? Where do you think you are

>samefagging this obviously
Fuck off.
>The fact that you give it so much weight
Why are ironic weebs flooding this place? Just go to Sup Forums or something.
>terrified IRL of being cucked
>implying I involve myself with 3DPD
Yeah, words exist because some people invent them. People have opinions, some words reflect those opinions.
I know you're just baiting though, since I refuse to believe anyone could be this fucking stupid, so this is your last (You).

>not making the distinction between unpure and slutty
I mean both are bad but one is irredeemable.

make me

You first, newfag.