Who is this character's target demographic?

Who is this character's target demographic?

Zero Two

NTR doujin artists

At this point the inevitable redemption of this faggot isnt even going to be satisfying

Why's that? Are you still gonna have KEK KAK KUK floating through your mind throughout watching the rest of the show?

/r9k/

Sup Forums, since they can't stop posting about him.

Me.

No, because I already hate him as a character and I doubt the route they take him will change my opinion much

self-insert cucks.

us
he will be redeemed eventually
I hope

God fucking damn it I love her design so much

The same as Ikari Shinji's

Everyone. He's a blank slate.
The self-inserters get very upset about pegging and NTR because they just want to enjoy a generic relationship with the ultimate waifubait 02 who loves you unconditionally because of your hidden potential

This. The NTR shit has tainted this show for good.

I don't understand why Sup Forums takes NTR so personally.

They really fucked up by emasculating him like that. And considering they're taking their sweet time with the character and plot progression, it's hard to say if anything they do can raise the opinion of those currently turned off by him before they give up on Hiro.

Sup Forums

>This. The NTR shit has tainted this show for good.
Please. It'll be forgotten in a few more episodes.

>The self-inserters get very upset about pegging and NTR
Then he can't be a self-insert since the show have both of those.

>In the back of my mind I wished she had rejected him

Sup Forums will defend this

I hope you're right, but I'm not so sure.

>I don't understand why Sup Forums takes NTR so personally.
It's pretty obvious. Insecurity.

The posted picture or Machiavellian masterminds of the long game

Seriously the whole scene was so fucking cringeworthy to watch, literally what the fuck were they thinking?

At least make him look angry or something instead of looking at the ground with hidden eyes like he's passively accepting the situation, fucking disgusting.

NTR can kill a man reputation.
No one remember King Arthur's heroic deeds.
People only remember Lancelot NTR him.

How was he netorared.

>this is now NTR general

>How was he netorared.
With an imaginary dick.

His characterization is all over the place during the episode, him of the first half and 2 ep before and him during the NTR scene are basically 2 different characters

Will self-inserfags ever recover?

The same as NGE's demographic. Can almost guarantee that his suffering will not end anytime soon and will most likely be getting manipulated by the thot. His redemption will redeem him to some degree similar to Shinji.

>implying imaginary

I want her to find a real man that loves and supports her.

Just a reminder Shinji did nothing wrong and there was nothing to redeem.

Cocona x 02 is endgame

Current year Sup Forums

Goro seems like a pretty good guy, assuming he isn't gay for Hiro.

They are still, somehow, trying to self-insert as Hiro despite everything that happened in this episode. They are literally shaping their minds to accept their position as a cuck in a japanese cartoon.

Oh please, Shinji at least got in the fucking robot to save the girl

They've been on massive damage control mode. Doing absolutely spectacular mental gymnastics to explain how it totally wasn't NTR.

I don't get it, how is he cucked?

Didn't the other guy get pegged and hospitalized.

>the people who are going full retard over a sex parable think it's the other camp that is self inserting.

>it's not NTR if someone got hurt while fucking your girl

>J-just look at my 2000 characters post explaining how she still loves him, nobody was cucked!

It's funny, because everyone can see that, but they still get insecure enough to make these long ass arguments to try make it sound smarter than it is

>his partner fucked the other guy but he was unconscious in the end? that means it didn't count!
You guys are hilarious.

?

Japan male population.

Me.

They also aren't having literal sex, and 02 is still insisting that hiro be her pilot.

Hiro is a cuck personality wise, but he hasn't been truly cucked, yet.

Exactly, you would make a "?" face when your girl fucks another man if it means to save your friends, you are literally clueless and that's hilarious.

>gets sloppy seconds
>pre-mature ejaculation
>02 doesn't cum once
>already fucking dies in the first session
how was Mitsuru a bull again?

It's not about what his spiteful cunt of a woman does to other people.
It's about him voluntarily giving her away on top of being turbobeta of his group.

It's a fact. It's the same retards who screeched over pegging and "pegfags" despite pegging rarely ever coming up, and now they've lost their fucking minds and are trying to claim the most ridiculous shit about why this isn't cuckolding
>durr but mitsuru got hurt tho
>hurr but 02 still calls him darling tho
>WE DEFINITELY NEEDED THIS EPISODE TO EXPLAIN ONLY HIRO CAN RIDE HER IT WAS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY WE COULDN'T BE SURE BEFORE

You are just as retarded as the perfags are.

>please fuck this bull, 02-san
>are you serious right now hiro
>please 02, just fuck him
>are you fucking kidding me hiro
>P-PLEASE 02! I NEED YOU TO FUCK THIS BULL FOR ME! PLEASE! I NEED IT! PLEASE FUCK HIM 02 I NEED TO WATCH

>Three damn episodes of repetitive exposition and setup

They also aren't having severe . I mean, there are strong sexual undertones, but no actual sex or intimacy is happening. You retards are taking the themes too literally.

>.... Darling you pervert

I need doujin of this RIGHT NOW

>it's not cucking if they have sex so intense he gets hospitalized

>her face when

Anyone with a brain who can recognize genuine character flaws, and growth set up.

Those people are probably watching other anime

The thinking man.

>He thinks a character has to be 'appealing' for the show he's in to be good
Brainlets shouldn't even be allowed to watch fiction, much less discuss it.

Men with trust issues. Nichigori is probably trying to teach them to grow a spine and stop being so afraid of being rejected or getting cheated on.
Face your fears anons. Ride Strilezia. Be hopeful about the future, learn to feel joy through challenges and successes alike, free yourselves from your shells. You might just find love in the end and come to know the true meaning of faithfulness in relationships.
That is Nishigori's message. All encoded in the fact that Strelitzia is the name of a genus of flowering plants that are commonly known as the "bird-of paradise flowers", which signify all of the above in flower symbology.

>Piloting = sex

You have received your threadly reminder.

>writers can't come up with interesting flaws anymore so they just make them a cück

What I've seen so far from these threads is that denying the NTR symbolism is just completely indefensible. Of course on the other hand you have fags overreacting to it, but that's to be expected.

But he is supposed to be your standin, user. Your self insert. You, the pathetic male who is still behind, who is still training instead of having a real job, and no actual wife, must submit to your superior, who does have a wife, does have a job, and does have a position of authority. You are the Hiro.

That's why Nishigori is tormenting you with NTR undertones so early. He's exposing you to your fears. Take it as a therapeutic exercise if nothing else. Let 002 cure you as she cures Hiro.

I swear half the retards spamming this NTR shit are just band-wagoning the shitposting and have never actually watched the show.

You think?

>What I've seen so far from these threads is that denying the NTR symbolism is just completely indefensible
There is really only one camp who denies it's symbolism. The one so triggered they think it's real.

People defend NTR is shitposter themself.

But there was no threat of 02 ever getting "stolen", it's Hiro who is being a pathetic faggot for no reason other than that he's a pathetic faggot.

Oh yeah, sorry.
>it's not cucking if they have "male and female piloting in a sexual position that combines their hearts like one just happens to make the girl moan like they're having sex" so intense he gets hospitalized

Will his character ever recover? Will you forgive him Sup Forums?

what would these threads even be without the threadly reminder

This.

It'll never be forgotten jackass

I don't think he'll ever recover but it would be nice if he turns yandere.

m8, I shitpost about NTR in these threads a lot, but I fucking swear to you, it was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw that scene.

Because they can't compete with other men in real life, they don't want to compete (and lose) in fiction as well

What is there to forgive? He acted that way because he was weak. Acting any different would have been out of character.

The thing about phobia therapy is that it only simulates the danger of coming in contact with the object of your fears without actually putting you in danger. Think about curing someone of arachnophobia by showing them spiders trapped in jars. Of course Hiro never risked 002 getting stolen. But it seemed like that to him, and the audience, and that is enough.

It suck to be a wagecuck. Fortunely for me I live off the heritage of my family :^)

He's depressed. I really hope that they don't go full Shinji with it because I don't want off-brand eva, but he's a stand in for depression.

The point of his arc so far is that he failed for the first time in his life and it crushed his self esteem. He then succeeded at something with 02's help, and that put a small spring in his step, but the attempt by the authorities and Ichigo to force him to perform and his subsequent failure crushed him even worse than he had been crushed before, resulting in his subsequent passivity because that's what happens when depressed people keep failing. Ichigo doesn't realize that she isn't helping his depression because she's too caught up in her own problems to get it.

Nothing because there is nothing else to discuss

>Why hasn't Hiro gotten into the fucking robot yet
>Will Hiro finally get into the fucking robot?
>reddit defense force screeching about he totally got into the robot in the first episode even though it was offscreen and he was unconscious

That gesture of extinguishing his fears. She truly is best girl.

/in before "but she fucked someone else11!!!!! Like literally!"

Nope, Sup Forums still haven't forgiven Kayo.

>she's too caught up in her own problems to get it.
Nah, she's an egotistical bitch. That's her problem.

>It'll never be forgotten jackass
I'm sure you will keep this torch burning forever cuck.

>Girl he's just not that into you!

>it is okay to engage with used goods
I swear this is part of the japanese goverment campaign to make otakus to fuck even a whore just to raise the birthrate of that country.

>Implying there is something to forgive in the first place

>/in before "but she fucked someone else11!!!!! Like literally!"
well yeah, how are you going to avoid this issue?