Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/aodQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most underrated isekai in my opinion

Actually, Sasuke is best girl.

Indeed my friend

Yes and yes

Mary (Merry) is best girl.

>ywn be manhandled by a busty scantily-clad onee-san while she brutally beats you into shape and teaches you the secrets of her trade
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

>tfw just watching now
>tfw never got to see it with Sup Forums when it aired

It's such a fucking good show, why does nobody talk about it?

I remember that ass

Because it's another fucking isekai series

But it's not like other isekai in very significant ways

The female designs are so simple and sexy, The only good thing about the show honestly.

Goblins did literally nothing wrong. They were the best part of the show.

i dont even remember the ending at all. was it a definite ending? did it leave room for a s2 (which we're obviously not getting)? didnt leave any impression on me,mustve been high when watching all the time or its just a really boring show,honestly dont remember

sweet walking animation

Right? The thinkingman's way of walking.
I had someone come up to me once and ask me how the hell I was walking without bending my knees or moving my legs, and all I could do was stare at him and smirk.

I'm still peeved about the fact they got rid of Haru's "Sleepy Eyes" in the anime, literally the best part of his design.

I might watch it only for the cute girls in your pics.

You know very well the best part of his design is the armpits.

Yume is literally god tier

ass > tits
Now this is the kind of girl I like.

I hated Grimgar when it was airing but the more time passes and the more other isekai I watch the more I appreciate it.

The characters actually act like their memories are lost, they aren't overpowered (and actually die) and while I hate crying babytime it actually feels like character progression / growth.

7/10 would watch a sequel but not interested enough to read the source.

If only Manato was alive

Same, I made it about half way through when it was airing but got bored half way through. About a month ago I refreshed myself on how far I was and finished it. I enjoyed it way more than I remembered. It's an isekai show I'm not ashamed to have under my belt.

Actually I don't blame Haruhiro for being gay for him. He was a gentleman and a true leader, literally too good for this world..

facesitting

>good hmanga never

This

God I wish I was that tree

S1 was only volumen 1 out of 10 and its only translated up to volumen 7

The tree was the real winner of Grimgar

Who would pick Mary over this goddes

Best girl was mage. Thief a waifubait

>fanservice happened literally once
>this is the most famous screenshot

Me.

>literally once

Did you even read the thread?

Nice butt

Mary > Yume. Yume is pure shit.

>tfw never got to see it with Sup Forums when it aired
you should be glad the normies hate it and a lot of discussion was about defending it.

also there was lnovel fags spoiling it like no tomorrow.
you should close this thread since a novelfags are around.

>we will never learn why he was self-loafing
And yeah, he was a thoughtful leader and considered everyone except himself.

I will close it and not come back until i read the last volume.

Best recent isekai but there's loads of good 90s stuff

Remember Sup Forums defending it?
>i-it's n-not isekai...

We still are not sure if its a game or isekai.

Does this show have tits?

it has too much pent up sexual tension

it got some threads when it aired

especially the part about the
>tank healer

However, to be desu, the episodes were often half great / half shit, with way too many super long scenes when the various characters kept blabbering the same boring pseudo-deep thoughts again and again and again.
I especially remember that part in the cemetary that lasted like 10 fucking minutes where they kept repeating how much tank-healer was awesome and better suited to be the leader.

Yume is my dream.

Its nice to see there are still people of good taste on this board.

It has armpits.

Haru was a strong man not taking advantage of Yume when they were grieving over Manato, but there was clearly something going on between them afterwards and they totally should've acted up on it.

Well shieldbro's gonna be a tank/support mage once it airs.

Absolute, utter shit, written by 4 years old, and even this bait girl can't save it.

t. re:zerofag

Yeah, he implied that he might’ve been a bad guy in the real world, I wish we got to see it.

I remember it being routinely ripped to shreds for the first few threads before it was left alone. Grimgar is the marmite of anime: I really liked it because it did a lot of the shit I've wanted an isekai to do for ages; a lot of people hated it because it was ponderous as fuck and very, very low key.

their legs aren't even moving

Say Hai to Gensou no Grimgar!

Ranta best boy and he doesn't even credit for saving the bitch.

My man

>the Berserk Walk

I really want to fuck Haru

>tfw no s2

Been diving back through old threads of this. Forgot how pretty the show's watercolour style was.

Imgur: imgur.com/a/aodQE

Konosuba getting a season 2 was pushing our luck far enough, desu

The threads were too much fun. I still remember the transition of Ranta going from worst to best boy in the span of two episodes.

Overrated shit.

Didn't the same guy do the BGs for Owari no Seraph? That show had no right to have backgrounds looking that good

I have no idea: not something I've watched. Would you say its worth it for the neat looking backdrops?

It's worth it for the fresh take on isekai alone

>overrated
wot?

Finally an OP with good taste. That first fight with the lone goblin had more tension than any fight scene I have seen in anime sense.

Yume is my yome!

GOBBED

Owari no seraph is basically Ao no Exorcist with a new coat of paint. Only things worth watching it for are Shinoa and the backgrounds. Everything else was cliche and fujobait. If that's your thing, go right ahead.

Not one smartphone so can't be best isekai

The only part of this show that made me smile inside my mind for a split second was when one of the girls called a 'goburin' a 'popurin'.

>Ao no Exorcist with a new coat of paint
Eurgh. I'm a sucker for nice backgrounds, however, so I'll probably check it out. Thanks.

I'm surprised we got this far without this, tbqh. Only bitching about the songs left before we complete the set.

How old was she again?

It was chill and lowkey, enough to differentiate itself from all the other isekai. So yeah, I'd agree to atleast being interested in a season 2, but I'm not going out of my way to read the LNs.

Not the best isekai but still a pretty damn good one

His body was truly gorgeous, and I’m not even one of those armpitfags.

Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed

thicc mage is best mage

It was implied he was a genious that everyone kept pressuring to be the very best at everything. Maybe when he was in Earth he drank/smoked in secret to help with the stress.

Ranta is so cute.

Literally retarded

Those shorts appear to be too small for the young lady wearing them. She should try getting a larger size for future outings to avoid chaffing and other such discomfort.

I love her dakimakura.

Stupid sexy mage.

He should have accepted the gold coin

But muh honor.

Jesus christ those hips

Blue hair was best

What's happened since they tossed him?

>no scars, stress-lines, bruises or any of the myriad of minor hurts a character in Grimgar would gather
>Shihoru in her bitching witch hat, tho
It'll do

Too bad that studio that made the backgrounds has closed