SIX BILLION PEOPLE

SIX BILLION PEOPLE
OR
THE TWO OF MY FAMILY

It hurts, doesn't it, Kiritsugu?

Fuck off Kirei, stop ruining things

>TFW Kirei will never smile at you like that

Why yorokobe?

Does Kotomine have the best voice of any male character in TM?

Is it gay if I get aroused listening to Shirou and Kotomine beat each other to death?

How does Kiritsugu so perfectly ruin everything he touches?

But walking away from being a hero of justice to escape with Irisviel and Ilyasviel was what Kerry always should have done, this image depicts him doing nothing wrong.

Its literally in his origin to Cut and Bind. In his name too.

>SIX BILLION PEOPLE
USED TO LIVE HERE. NOW IT'S A BLOODY GHOST TOWN.

Everyone loves to shit on Kiritsugu for his actions in F/Z, but honestly what should he have done? If he hadn't won the grail war and ordered Saber to blow it up, the whole world would have been destroyed when one of the others made a real wish on it.

Robin
Batman
Joker
Is this right?

Kiritsugu does nothing wrong in Prisma because he has literally been an ocean away from his family the entire manga.
His alternate self is even more of a failure than F/Z Kiritsugu, he just didn't fail as spectacularly. All he's good for is inspiring his adopted children to be better people by learning from his mistakes and rejecting him.

Never take Luck as a dump stat

I'd kill 6 billion people even if it saved no one.

Prisma Illya is literally "do you remember THIS??" the manga sprinkled with some yuri. You have to be retarded to enjoy this.

Yeah I remember in Heaven's Feel when Illya stabbed Zouken so hard Shinji popped out and started the apocalypse

Is Heaven's Feel the canon end to SN?

Damn this show just pissed me off. Ilya is so fucking useless. The only decent character and that is saying something.

>Illya is so fucking useless
>Deafeats Gilgamesh
>Manages to fight Thors son 1v1

Everyone else in this franchise is just fucking OP as fuck.

>Six Billion people
>One Billion Chinks
>One Billion Poos
> One Billion Muslims
>One Billion Niggers
>Six Million Jews
Humanity doesn't have much to offer.

They wanted him to choose selfishly and get a free pass like Shirou did in HF.

Shirou is more like Superman but without being overpowered.

she spends 20 minutes of each fight literally on her knees crying about Mi .......... yu or some other bullshit. Every fight goes like this:

>something new happened
>freeze
>fall down
>cry
>?????
>win with the power of friendship.

Worse is that then Miyu, who seemed at least competent, ends up being the same. She spends a whole season mopping in some towers and when her friends show up she still doesn't have a fucking clue what she wants to do. Bitch, what have you been doing? Even when she has the gilgamesh card she gets wrecked.

Basically, the only two people in this show that are worth anything are Gil, who doesn't give a fuck, and Bazete, who gets massively nerfed.

She is 12 years old and has to fight against demigods and gods that want to end the world cut her some slack.

Araya and Nero Chaos's voices were 10/10 tho

Laughed hard at this.

>can only make swords like a scrub magus
>overpowered