youtu.be/R8ef9Bj_0Ig
youtu.be/0PlFk6WeDHw
youtu.be/Vqu-V1jXLMU?t=3m44s
youtu.be/HYMtOwBSi9A
youtu.be/d7IvsW9xHnU?t=1m2s
youtu.be/TY-Erk1zWpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mediocre at best

Mostly as milking of a franchise, though for kids of today it might be a "classical" series in 10-15 years.

For it's spic memes

Based Toei kept Goku's balding disappointment of a son on the sidelines, as he should have.

I can't wait for the next hair color.

17 and 18 MVP

jobhan and spic memes

As complete crap.

With a large autism fanbase.

As worse than GT
>GT REDEEMED

ETERNALLY BUTTHURT

let's not go that far

Underage and Sup Forums central

I know you are. How does it feel, knowing your husbando never amounted to anything?

As the shit stain of a great series.

BUTTHURT MAXIMUMS because made a huge comeback and got praised by everyone for his actions.

Keep being mad

post your favourite shaghan blanco moments

It will be remembered as the biggest fuck up in anime history. At least the following:

Like, how the hell Universe 7 ended up below Universe 6? Seriously!

They beat them at the tournament before. Champa(may peace be upon him) is admittedly weaker than Beerus.
Even Zeno sama was at the tournament and he saw what was going on.
Also Champa(may peace be upon him) seems much worse at his job then Beerus, he's too lazy to even destroy planets himself.

Is it beacuse Vados maybe stronger than Whis? Or Toiei fucked up as usual?
> I'd go with the Toiei version!

The only decent arc of super is Black arc.

sad cunt kill yourself already, you're not funny, your shitposting sucks, all you do is give ammo to gohanfags.

Honestly I'm still surprised that anyone thinks Gohan did well against Dyspo. It was a stacked fight in Gohan's favor, and Gohan still got ringed out. That's not good, it's fucking horrible.

Dragon Ball Z >>>>>>>>>>>> (Infinity) >>>>>>>>>>(Infinity) >>>>>>>>>>>> Super

It will never have great moments like these

Vegeta's respect speech
youtu.be/R8ef9Bj_0Ig

Vegeta's respect speech in Kai
youtu.be/0PlFk6WeDHw

Vegeta's 'atonement' in the original
youtu.be/Vqu-V1jXLMU?t=3m44s

Vegeta's 'atonement' in Kai
youtu.be/HYMtOwBSi9A

Vegeta's Pride
youtu.be/d7IvsW9xHnU?t=1m2s

Vegeta's Pride Kai
youtu.be/TY-Erk1zWpw

U6 girls > U7 girls

As literal cancer. Not even the clever, somewhat funny kind of cancer. The kinda cringy shit you'd expect reading a teenager blog

>terrible
he got rid of a guy golden frieza couldn't take care of.

MY FUCKING SIDES ARE GONE

>2018
that pasta is probably older than you faggot

Oh, so it's only okay when Cuckhanfaggots spam threads?

People will wonder how DBfags even defended this shit while it was airing

Like the Star Wars Prequels: pretty bad overall, but with some good moments worth remembering

It's time for Champa's daily rimjob

People will actively argue whether it was better or not than GT, and that alone says how shitty it is.

- Fun view of the everyday life of the super-powered warriors (slice of life episodes)
- Most warriors get to fight; not just the Saiyan Show (Cell/Buu Saga) or Goku Time (GT)
- More comedic and light-hearted than DBZ
- Going back to it's tournament roots from Dragon Ball
- Goku acts more like his DB (and DBGT) self
- Less focus on power-levels (while this did give many secondary characters the opportunity to fight, it did result in some asspulls)
- large focus on gods and alternate universes. Basically a natural progression from Majin Buu.
- introduced badass villains like Black
- introduced badass antagonists like Hit, Kefla, Jiren
- introduced fan-favorites like Beerus and Whis (technically introduced in BoG, which became a DB Super arc anyway)
- Introduced Ultra Instinct, a really cool concept for a transformation
- Too many SS transformations: SS God, SSGSS (Blue, Rosé), SS Rage, and Royal Blue (to be fair, so did DBZ especially all the mid-level transformations in the Cell Saga)
- Nostalgia-pandering (bringing back old characters and fan-favorites like Future Trunks and Freeza, bringing back old techniques from the original DB, giving some more focus on characters that got overshadowed during mid to late DBZ)
- Infamous for starting with low quality animation, but it's improved considerably especially during the last 2 major arcs

To be honest DB Suoer is fun fan-service for DB fans. Not sure if I'd recommend it to non-DB fans or anyone who hasn't watched DB.

>- Goku acts more like his DB (and DBGT) self
t. never actually watched Dragonball
Kid Goku even in his slapstick goofy persona was more mature than the abomination Toei turned him in Super

Another inferior imitation of Z.

DB Kai > DB > DBZ >= DB Super >>>>>>>>>>>>> DBGT

I would've rated DBZ > DB Super, but I changed it to >=

Re-watching DBZ is unbearable, especially after Kai. At least Super doesn't have as much stalling, yelling, staring, wind blowing, and as much filler as DBZ. DBS is much better paced.

GT is just irredeemable shit. It's not even a question that Super is better than it.

People saying otherwise just have their nostalgia glasses on. I'd recommend that they watch GT again...it's so much worse than how I remember (the fact that I couldn't even finish it as a kid speaks volumes).

This is actually the most apt description and analogy I could possibly make for Super.

Overall it is pretty shallow and will never be as held in high regard as either of its predecessors... but at the same time I can't bring myself to hate it.

>Hilarious filler eps
>Beerus' fat twin brother is a really dumb idea but Champa himself is a joy, along with his attendant Vados
>The majority of the U6 fighters are pretty interesting, has a break-out character in Hit who plays up an angle I think is unique to Dragonball both in terms of his spacial-temporal rendering abilities and his overall demeanor.
>An evil Goku is likewise a really retarded idea but Goku Black and Zamasu as the utter smug lords they are prove to be extremely entertaining villains
>Spirit Sword was INCREDIBLY dumb but seeing Trunks succeed and win the day, bullshit power-ups out of nowhere aside, was gratifying.
>ToP has had way too much U7 kicking everyone's asses instead of a true free for all but a few of the fights have really stood out and, best of all, gave some fucking fantastic scenes to people I thought would never get such attention again like 17, 18, Roshi
>Freeza as an ally is a fucking delight, the top 3 Pride Troopers are all very entertaining in their own right, Jiren is the biggest power-gap introduced in the series (even more so than Goku vs Freeza before he unlocked Super Saiyan)

Over all it falls short and the vast majority of it is low-quality, but I'm glad we had it all the same. There's good shit in here that'll stick with me for a while, much more so than GT.

Still not as bad as Toyo's Goku

Nice reddit compilation.

No, he wasn't that much different. We just don't judge him as much because he's a kid

> it's improved considerably

k

AMERIDUB
HAHAHAHAHAHH HE TAKES THE WORST DUB EVER SERIOUSLY

I mean, I can cherry-pick too

Only the anime is ending.

And the anime is probably gonna get disregarded in favor of the manga since it's more condensed and presents less power level issues. As for where it stands i'd say it's gonna be regarded better than GT but overall not worth watching.

Yup

Nice strawman

Nigga, i sure hope that isnt your example of good animation

Using only fighters from the Tournament of Power, pick out a team of 10 based on which ones you enjoyed the most throughout the fights

>Ribrianne
>Katopesla
>Hit
>Caulifla
>Kale
>Cabba
>17
>18
>Dyspo
>Toppo

caulifla is so useless

Not when the manga is a promotional vehicle for the anime

The Tournament of Power is likely the last arc for both the anime and manga. Unless the anime is just on hiatus to have the manga catch up (which it desperately needs).

Or maybe it's simply Toei re-allocating resources to focus on their upcoming DB Movie in December.

>this is the best animation Super can have
Not helping your case

Nice bait. It's no secret that the animation has gotten better (FOR THE MOST PART)

But at least you used a recent arc webm, instead of spamming the movie re-tellings or Super Shenron again

Does Sup Forums punish you for liking fanarts? That OP looks really cool.

pointless

The anime is almost always the more popular product, regardless of whether it's better or not.

It's not "great", but it's pretty decent for a weekly shonen

Nigga, post some decent stuff.

>Super is awful
>FighterZ was a flop
Is dragon ball finished?

Meanwhile in GT...

Not really.

>figther z was a flop
HAHAHAHAHHAHA

> Super prints money
> FighterZ is a success

Nice try

The previous one was ok at best but this was complete shit. Do you even watch anime other than Super or do you actually think it looks good?

To be honest I'm glad this shit show is ending, super has just been horrible all around with maybe a couple of decent episodes. If anything this just further proves that toriyama is a hack and can no longer make decent content, he just wants to milk the franchise for all it's worth at this point and toei is just following along. I can't wait till he dies and toyo takes over, maybe he's the one who can salvage this wreck.

I rather have no more Dragon Ball ever than having Toyo in charge.

Introduced best smuglord villain

Also the DB video games really benefit from DBS's existence

I'd rather have Toei in charge.

Hey, he was supposed do be U7 hakaishin candidate too Sup Forums.
What went wrong?

Do you know the different between art and animation?

fucking shit, black arc and ROF should be stand alone

>I rather have no more Dragon Ball ever than having Toyo in charge

This.

The manga has antagonists that can barely be called a threat
> Hit was weak as fuck, and boring considering his fight was the climax of the Champa arc
> Black jobbed more than actually being a threat
> Fusion Zamasu was weak as the final form of the Future Trunks arc. It got to the point where Vegeta alone, without fusion, killed TWO Fusion Zamasu's with one blast.

Black's personality is boring in the manga
> Generic evil guy vs flamboyant smuglord

Manga = The Goku & Vegeta Show
> They downplayed Piccolo's fight in the Champa arc, and sidelined Future Trunks in his own arc. Also less secondary character interactions in general.

The pacing is bad
> This is more of the format's fault being monthly, rather than Toyo', but it makes the manga seem like a cliffnotes version of the anime. This takes away any extra slice of life moments, or other character interactions. No baseball episode.

Goku is still dumb, but more of asshole
> Him not being there for Goten's birth is understandable. But he even wasn't there for Gohan's birth either??

The manga has asspulls too, as much as mangafags love to deny it
> Goku pulling out Hakai out of his ass is worse than Future Trunks pulling a Saiyan Saga-tier move out of his ass. Mostly because Future Trunks is gone...yet now we have to live with Goku having a broken ass move throughout the rest of the manga.

Tracing
> This isn't Toei copying old Toei, this is Toyotaro ripping off from Toriyama. Pic related.

It's beautiful.

I'll remember it for smugpup

DBS gave us best girl, so I'm happy about that

He faced a TRUE hakaishin candidate

Its because it was said several time that universe development is not related to powerlevels you stupid speed watcher

Majora was a cute

>Freiza is so scared he lost the halo

I don't see how Manga Hit could ever even defend against Jiren. He is SSG tier at best.

Based 18fag exposing the newfriends

>literally copying recoome
kefla is shit and non canon

It will be remember fondly because it was the first Dragon Ball series in an age in which internet is widespread and common.

Stuff like EL HERMANO wouldnt be possible in 1990.

If goku gets erased, I'm going to kill myself

Why is Jiren so pink here?

Nice try Pablo

What's she thinking about?

eeh

There are some things that the manga does handle better, like Kale for example. This is the Legendary Super Saiyan, she is meant to be broken from the moment of her birth. In the anime, she was a pushover who got strong as fuck with a transformation. In the manga, she is stronger than SSJ Cabba even when she is at base, now that's a LSSJ. Remember Broly was BORN with a powerlevel of 10000, and survived Frieza's Planet Bust when he barely had a few hours out his mother's womb. Then traveled to another planet, as a baby, meaning he should be at lightspeed even as a fucking toddler.

Anime Kale was shit, but Manga Kale is showing promise.

>Not when the manga is a promotional vehicle for the anime
what anime? kek

>More people play Battleborn and badrats than marvel vs capcom
MVC didn’t flop. It was Raped!

>which it desperately needs
According to who?

Giv tomboy snu-snufu gf.

Amazing

According to people who are tired of reading the wikipedia summary of the fights, which is what the manga essentially is

I liked buffpup

Her warm and comfy bed.

I loved seeing that Freezer beat down

> best girl
> not Cocoa

I liked it. It was a shitshow but fun.