Darling in the FranXX

Could Hiro have made it in time if he just grabbed 002's hand and they both made a run for it to Strelizia? How much would the security guards slow them down? Could it be that the mecha are Gundamjack-proof?

You need to open all the gates along the way, extend the bridge, send a remote signal to the robot to open the cockpit, lower the gantry and finally open the rolling entrance gate.

This isn't a super-experimental piece of equipment laying down with cockpit open and keys ready for anyone to jump into like the Gundam was.

He absolutely could’ve done it
But his cuck fetish spoke louder

No, but he could've at least put up a fight in regards to 02 going with Mitsuru.

The higher ups would just get rid of him.

This but unironically

I dont know if im dealing with kids or just retards here

No. Even by some miracle he gets through all the security check points and they don’t disable the mech from the control room, what happens next? Hiro isn’t even considered a person, just a tool with a number.

Right back at you to be desu

Higher ups care more about hierarchy than results. He would have been executed. The entire society seems pretty fucked up and zealous. Can't really run away unless he gets an opportunity which he didn't really get YET.

>wants friends to live
>better fight with the only guy who can do it
Good thinking.

This is Sup Forums we're talking about, so both.
Go to /m/ for quality discussion

>gets cucked in the process
Way to go

He would rather let Mitsuru ride 02 while he stares at the ground and listens to the chad himself boasts at how fucking incredible of a pilot he is to literally every-fucking-body.

>all my friends die
At least some guy didn’t pilot with a girl I have only known for 2 days. Victory!

How to solve episode 3

>friends
huh

Who then gets put in his place and shown that he is actually just trash. Totally chad like.

I think thats what Ichigo and Goro are

See
All he had to do was word shit differently and this NTR crap would've never come up.

The "..." in the second option is what actually kills it, they really had the whole NTR/cuckold set up in their minds, it's literally undeniable at this point.
And to think a random user in a certain imageboard could come up with a better idea to deal with this situation than the staff themselves is really fucking sad.

Are you dumb? That’s exactly what he meant. 02 saw that he didn’t like it one bit but knew it was the only way for his friends to be saved. That was the “Hmm” scene.

Chill, boys. Goro here

I’ll give you those two, the others clearly dislike him or just don’t give a shit.

>That’s exactly what he meant.
Source: my ass.

Holy shit this.
If he said something like "No, but i want you to save my friends", half the NTR shitposters wouldn't be so rampant.

I'm dropping this show so hard if they use my boy Goro for more of these stupid, pointless NTR antics.

What else could he have meant?
Did you even watch the episode?

Point still stands

So you two retards need everything spelled out for you? Why do you think Hiro looked so conflicted?

Due to his leadership type personality he still feels responsible for all of them. Even mitsuru.

You have to be pretty fucking dumb if you don’t get that’s what he LITERALLY meant.
Thing is, he just worded it like a fucking beta retard, while having the posture of a beta retard

Because it was implicit.

>better let everyone I have ever known die, especially all my childhood friends just for my own selfish desire

hiro is also a demon thing thats why hes the only one that can survive 02

APE refer to him as special specimen.

If they did that half you retards still would have been crying about NTR

If NTR baiting was to tie this show to realism then I have bad news for you fampai.

Have you ever been to a military base?

What is the chance that Hiro did not piloted Sterilizia in episode one? What if Hiro's consciousness transferred and blended into one with Oni's consciousness inside Sterilizia and Sterilizia has it's own consciousness as the result.

>Go to /m/ for quality discussion
You must be joking, surely. In spite of the shitposting, Sup Forums still had a lot more quality discussion on DITF than /m/. That board is full of poseurs who have barely watched anything other than Gundam and the sprinkling of other entry-level mecha.

>How much would the security guards slow them down? Could it be that the mecha are Gundamjack-proof?
Well, there's at least 4 gates to reach the hangar.
Then there's the gantry platform that needs to be extended, possibly operated from the hangar control room.
Then there's the cockpit that needs to be opened from the control room.
Then there's the hangar door that needs to be opened, again from the control room.

There doesn't seem to be any security systems inside the mechs in of themselves, it's more that they require a lot of external support to start up and field.

It's entirely possible though; have one rush to startup the mech while the other runs to the control room and mashes buttons until everything works out right, then the other rushes to open the hangar door, then both run into the mech to finally pilot it out before anyone does anything that undoes the above. But we haven't seen either character being trained in operating that machinery.

But then the main problem is higher ups are cult leaders who don't care about people and see everyone below them as disposable numbered carbon blobs. They probably would just order guards to shoot on sight.

It's Goro's turn to pilot Strelizia next episode.

I think mechs need a start up key. When Ikuno failed the bald arms crossed guy disabled their mech from the control tower.

He wouldn’t get in it. He saw what happened to Mitsuru.

>When Ikuno failed the bald arms crossed guy disabled their mech from the control tower.
This pretty much settles the matter then, doesn't it? Unless 002 has a way to bypass their failsafe, like she did with the holographic doorway.

It is important for the pseudo-NTR connotations to be there in that scene.

Actually, he would the ONLY ONE to get in if they force the whole "Hiro must stay out of the robot at all costs" situation
>Mitsuru is all fucked
>they still need someone besides Hiro to pilot with 02 for new missions
>other pilots refuse, afraid of what could happen to themselves
>Goro, as the nice guy who's always thinking of others' well-being, volunteer himself to ride with 02
I seriously hope that's no the case though.

Look at what he's pressing, he's opening direct comms with Delphinium, not disabling anything

I thought that anons brought up NTR for laughs, but it seems that you all actually feel threatened by this for whatever reason.

That's a lot of paranoia to setup so many physical barriers to startup the mechs only to add an external remote killswitch.

Goro will volunteer but later he'll put Hiro into the cockpit instead.

You don’t want somebody stealing your mech do you?

See these posts:

(or that whole thread for that matter; Sup Forums is full of broken people)

It's because there is an actual NTR subtext

I-I want to hold Goro!

I really hope they dont force Goro to ride with 02 for some dumbass contrived reason. Even though im sure that’s exactly what’s gonna happen

I hope they do like they did in episode 2 and don't extend the bullshit for longer than necessary. Hopefully 02 and Hiro pilot together, or at the very least episode 4 ends with them going to get in the robot.

>because Goro isn't a cocky fool, he'll earn 02's respect
>he becomes her second darling in the Franxx
>higher ups thus decide to let Goro pilot both the Strelizia and the Delphinarium whenever appropriate to the mission

I agree with this. Hiro also wasn't a full-blown pilot and it seems that the people in this show are too procedure-minded. He wanted to save his friends, but circumstances proved to be too constraining.

On the other hand we all know that if the other FranXX-es will deploy and have another encounter with the klaxosauruses like in EP 2 (only worse), then there will be no option for the handlers but to send Hiro with 02.

Very intelligent anons here.

Chad horned girl best girl

Goro’s revenge for episode 2.

Low-iq posters.

Why isn't Ichigo considered a cuck at all?

They know just about anyone is able to deploy with 02 by now. It’s just that 3 times they die. The stamen are suppose to be in control during piloting but something about 02 makes her become dominate inside.

They don’t have to send Hiro at all. They could just keep putting poor pilots to their death with 02 because pilots are supremely expendable.

Not really, if Genista, Argentea and Delphinium are being piloted, only Hiro can go with 02 to support them.

Then they just ship in new pilots from another plantation. No problem.

Mitsuru still has 2 uses left in him.

DARLING

>How the staff could have ensured that my escapism went unperturbed
I took the liberty of translating your post.

If the others are in a pinch they might aswell do nothing, the closest plantation is seemingly like a week away.
True, but he might be able to refuse. Or if he is still useful he'd just go with his own Franxx from the start.

I just want the show to get going and show us Hiro pilot without being unconscious already.

Thing is what if there are no soldiers available?

Also it was seen in ep 1 that Strelizia is stuck in a beast mode when there is no compatible male pilot inside.

They're not going to waste their time with Mitsuru anymore. Even if he wanted to, 02 is likely to just kill him at this point and she wouldn't even suffer any real consequences since she's far more important than a high number shit.

>I just want the show to get going and show us Hiro pilot without being unconscious already.
It should be soon since the PV spoils that there is going to be another giant klaxosaur fight with all the franxxs, excluding Strelizia, coming up soon since PVs are typically made up of the first four to five episodes. The three franxxs had issues just taking down 1 small grunt so it's pretty much hopeless for them to fight a giant one even with all four of them deployed.

Transport with airplane is fast. Not as slow as moving an entire mega city.

Unironically all me

Frodo in the Franxx

Should I go to a party on Saturday or stay home to livewatch Darling?

>How much would the security guards slow them down?
They would be forcefully detained and would not reach Strelizia at all and 02 wouldn't have been able to get her suit on since the guards surely wouldn't just hang around while she's getting sprayed.

>going to parties
Disgraceful

The absolute state of 0nifags

They would just activated a bomb in Hiros' pants.
Wonder why they took off the collars

But my New Years resolution was to stop being such a hikki for non school things

I agree, I was just giving arguments as to why Mitsuru wouldn't pilot Strelizia again even if by some reason the higher ups told him to.
Hopefully it's soon, but we also haven't seen a scene with Ichigo and Kokoro from the PV.
Being in a pinch requires pretty much immediate action, even if they took just 1 hour to come they'd probably be late.

If they're in a pinch, they can simply put Mitsuru and 02 together again, since the Strelizia is that strong. Stronger and better than three plantation 13 FranXXs.
If they have time, like for another clean up duty, then they can bring in some outside stamen.

>3 out of 5 robots that protect you from sexual tyrannosaurs are about to get fucked
>Another one is out of commission
>You have a stronk robot that kills dinos easily
>You have a pair of pilots that already shown that they can do this
>NOPE - we will put this guy, who just lost sync with his partner, because hurr durr
The whole episode was dumb railroad to this fucking scene for DRAMA and Trigger-branded stalling of the plot.

Not an official pilot, he is not allowed to get in the robot and he messed up his other tries

The other guy only lost sync because his partner was shit

We don't know how Mitsuru is now, maybe he'll be unconscious for a while. And if he is well enough to ride in Strelizia then he'll be told to pilot his Franxx, unless him and Ikuno fail to sync again. From a meta perspective, doing the exact same thing as episode 3 would be retarded too.

If Hiro really can do it, then why couldn't he simply connect with Ichigo?
If Hiro, the fucking loser who dropped out twice and was unconscious during the whole ride with Strelizia can do it, then a real trained pilot like Mitsuru, who doesn't drop unconscious because he's a real manly man, can do it.

And lo and behold, it really does work. It's only up to 02 if she decides to harm the stamen she's together with or not. As long as she decides to fight at low power, which is really more than enough to obliterate a hundred klaxxobugs, then every normal male pilot could safely enjoy the rides with her.
Sure, after Mitsuru started bragging that he could take her at full power, she decides to let loose, and thus overwhelms him.
But the fact is, 02 can easily and safely ride with any pilot. It's up to her. Everyone can do it with her. She just normally doesn't want to.

>was unconscious during the whole ride with Strelizia
How can he be unconscious during the entire ride when he remembers the feeling of piloting?

>You have a pair of pilots that already shown that they can do this
You mean one pilot who is perfectly capable; one who is completely unreliable and a wild card, he passed out in the only time he managed to pilot and in all other times he just plain didn't work; and another one who is stable and reliable so far with no synch rate issues and the only risk is getting him banged up once but that's fine as long as it isn't three times.

Do you let the first pilot go with the second or the third?

>his partner was shit.
Mitsuru was a jackass that got what he deserved; I hope he actually bought the farm.

>he passed out
Literally everyone else did much worse than passing out, you can't blame him too much.

>And lo and behold, it really does work. It's only up to 02 if she decides to harm the stamen she's together with or not. As long as she decides to fight at low power, which is really more than enough to obliterate a hundred klaxxobugs, then every normal male pilot could safely enjoy the rides with her.
Mitsuru was already showing signs of being strained from just making Strelizia walk over to the site and killing a few bugs. Mitsuru was always going to be wrecked after fighting with Strelizia, but he made his outcome much worse by pissing off Zero Two.

When you think about it, Mitsubull actually got BTFO.

>Try to ride another guy’s girl
>Brags about his own prowess and how easily he can “handle” her
>02 has a reputation for permanently ruining guys, like Ishtar/Inanna
>She clearly isn’t into him
>Begrudgingly goes along with it to make Hiro happy
>Bull gets utterly broken in half and humiliated

And at the end of the day, she was in Hiro’s arms because he’s the only one for her.

Literally everyone else managed to move the robot and fight. Hiro might've been a fluke and the robot might shut down mid fight like it did with Delphinium for all they know. They don't know that Hiro is super speshul and can pilot perfectly in Strelizia. Letting him go with that knowledge would be extremely risky and could possibly get 02 killed as well if they just shut down mid battle.

>Darling in the CuXXshed

If he really did pilot, then why can't he remember what actually happened?
Mind you, this is the in-universe perspective.
We as viewers with trope experience of course all know that it's because he and 02 had a deep bond and that it's okay to let the girls have the lead to and all that shit, but from the view of the stamens within the show, Hiro must have been just a loser who happened to accidentally fall into the robot. And even he himself started to doubt it that he piloted at all, since yes, he doesn't remember much after the kiss.

Just passing by to remember you faggots that these characters don't even know what is a kiss, they don't even see each other as romantic couples and all complaining about NTR is pointless

piloting =/= sex

Piloting just look like sex to attract horny weeabos like you all