Houseki no Kuni

Let us take a moment to mourn the genkis we've lost.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metacinnabar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is LaPhos literally hitler?

>gem freckles
I need more of this shit!

I heard this series is pretty good. When will we get BD?

I need more diamonds.

Update on last thread's requests.
I'm trying to draw detailed so it might take some time.
don't mind my Lapis bias

We have the best drawfags, don't we folks? The best.

>drawfags
>only one was based enough to draw some gem dicks

Well I mean the others are okay I guess Naw, you guys are great. Thanks for drawing for us.

>dicks not broken off as well
shit image

>cairngorm getting cucked made it
Thanks so much user, this has really made my day. I especially love the intimacy between ghost and lapis, the hair kissing is wonderful.

I'm not the user who requested genki phos cheering up a crying cinnabar, but as a cinnaphos shipper myself the way you executed it is wonderful too.

>Ghost kissing Lapis's hair
Wow that's hot

Of course best, they upgraded your pic.

I like to think Lapis and Ghost had S/M sessions on the regular. Its always the quiet ones who are the closet freaks.

Delete this, you

How about this one?

I'm currently drowning in hnk charm pre-orders.

At least I'll be able to show off my merch shrine when they all come in.

yes

Needs Shinsha Jiiiiiiiiiiiiii~ing in the background.

Frostybois are always welcome.

Get cucked Cinnabar

is there any art of cinnabar being shipped with a gem other than phos? i'm curious.

the closest is friendly stuff with dia which doesn't really count.

It can be safely assumed Phos is returning back to Earth at some point. What's going to happen when she does?

rutile will shatter them

Not happening, Phos has Cicada as her personal bodyguard.

Good job, now she's crying.

What will Rutile do when he sees Pad fully healed?

Gembutts accepting their lord and savior, obviously.

More seriously, it depends on what Sensei and everyone else does. If Sensei does leave everyone else, probably an attempt to break or capture him when he's asleep is in order. Unlikely to work, but maybe the gems are stronger than the lunarians in this regard.
If the gems on Earth stay with Sensei, it will depend on how far Phos is willing to go to try and provoke Sensei, which might involve something like pretending that Phos betrayed them absolutely and all the gems on the moon got turned into dust or jewellery or whatever. Phos isn't going to be welcome either way, probably attacked on sight.

Probably have a breakdown from the conflicting feelings of being happy that they're back and healed, and feeling cucked/angry that they weren't the one to 'fix' them.

Cinnabar deserves to be alone, he chose Sensei over Phos

I don't think Sensei is leaving, but if he did, would he just go into the ocean? Could moonies even find him there if he did?

She also seems to have wet herself.

I imagine he'll just sit in his home and reminisce honestly.

>Whole hills of Quartz ages ago
Man, watch the Lustrous home base be one giant gem ship.

Poor Shinsha.

Fuck it, here's some shinshas.

From what I understood from the last chapter sensei isn't going away he is stepping down from the leadership position thus allowing the gems to decide by themselves what to do

how am i supposed to mate with these gem people if they don't have genders?

And it's canon.

>reminisce
Hopefully about the Professor and last human (if those aren't the same).

>And it's canon.
And I forgot the pic.

You don't, instead you go for the superior option.
Snails.

>Cinnabar doesn't hide in the cave because she's afraid of killing her friends, but because she's embarrassed by her incontinence

You don't gems are for loving.
Ichikawa is so random I could see that happening. What would it look like though? Paperweight chan?

Ventricosus outfit gives me Sailor Moon vibes honestly.

>outfit
It's a part of the body.

how do i love them if i can't stick my dick in them

mouth

You sure?

Also I have this picture of Shinsha with boobs for...some reason? I don't even know anymore.

So why does Shinsha spill her spaghetti everywhere? The stone Cinnabar has mercury in it, but it doesn't have high concentrations of it.

this is revolutionary information
this makes me uncomfy

>doesn't have high concentrations of it.
It's 80+ % mercury.

Why not let Phos have all three?

Antarc is kill

Antarc was never depressed.

She was probably somewhat depressed, considering she never got to communicate with anyone besides Sensei for years.

Cinnabar is old news, it's the time for Metacinnabar and Hypercinnabar to shine.

>Another 20+ days until the next chapter
Bummer. I hope we shift back to the moon but more than likely we'll cover how the Earth gems feel and if they'll travel to the Moon with Phos.

>"This is a kind child"
What did Sensei mean by this?

the what

>This child will get several of you killed and then cause a civil war

>"This was a kind child"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metacinnabar
Hypercinnabar would be Cinnabar but constantly hyperactive. Metacinnabar would break the 4th wall.

>this child is a fucking retard

Her incompetence and memes aside, Phos just wants to help her fellow gems out. Her current course of action has come about from her growing distrust in Sensei and her learning that he is part of the reason they suffer from moon attacks. And Phos was kind, but LaPhos is much more manipulative thanks to the personality bleed from her new head.

>he is part of the reason they suffer from moon attacks.
He is, in fact, the only reason.

Jade, or as I like to call her, "Jadeite"

The moon people also share some of the blame as well. The Gems are basically a third party that got dragged into this disagreement between the two.

Ghost, or as I like to call her, "That gem no one cares about"

Or is she Nephrite?
Did we ever actually work this out?

Phos's empathy is her greatest strength and weakness. On the one hand, despite being far younger and less knowledgeable than the other gems, she alone was able to grasp the loneliness in Cinnabar's heart. But on the other, it's this sensitivity to others that leads to her compromising her friends and eventually confronting the moonies.

Manga-only dead girls don't get any screentime.

What's the difference between Jade, Jadeite and Nephrite?

That's not Ventricosus.

Cairn cares about them.

"Jade" is actually a name applied to two separate minerals, Jadeite and Nephrite.

She can't be nephrite because it's hardness is 6-6.5 and hers is 7.

Well that answers that. Jadeite she is.

So why exactly did this child become your meme girl of choice?

Notice how ever since they got to the moon and talked of restoring former gems, neither Cairngorm nor Phos has mentioned Ghost once.

In fact no one has mentioned Ghost ever since the face punching incident passed.

I assume its because ichikawa wants to save the realization and ensuing grey morality that restoring ghost means cairngorm being sealed away.

Theoretically they could create a base body for her out of artificial gems.

They haven't talked about any one dusted gem in particular, aside from Yellow mentioning her partners.

Phos has a much stronger bond with Cairngorm now than they ever had with Ghost, and it's obvious that under the tsun cairn likes being with phos too.

Cairn would be more than willing to let Ghost be restored and go back to being the dormant one because of his own guilt/complex towards Ghost, while I think Phos is far too attached to Cairn at this point to let that happen.

I feel that conflict might end up tearing Phos/Cairn apart for good, since Cairn would pick Ghost over Phos any day.

Inclusions accepting synthetic materials in Pad's case is believable because Pad's parts have been missing from birth, but an entirely synthetic body working normally with only a head for a host? That would be total bull.

Phos definitely has some guilt about Ghost as well, I think she'd let Cairn decide what to do in that case
Depends if the lunarians could separate them or not by building a new one or by evenly splitting parts from the original and a new one, but maybe Phos is enough gem frankenstein fuckery for the time being

I don't think Phos is in well enough with the moonies to start making complex requests like synthetic/real gem fusion, considering they're already looking into pad's case/restoring the gems from dust.

The agate legs and the alloy arms didn't have any inclusions until they were attached to Phos and Carin new body was the same this is why he had difficulty using his arm at first, what I'm trying to say is that as long as the inclusions can spread in the new material even a synthetic gem is fine

The lunarians have tried that before, it's probably not that unusual for them even if it hasn't worked before
It doesn't really matter since they need to actually reassemble the gemdust first, which may or may not happen

I don't think Ghost herself has enough inclusions to remain conscious, her and Cairngorm's minds were fused together, she wasn't even always in control of body.

Seems like the lunarians have experience with trying to make artificial gem bodies and mixing them, at least

This is a good point.

then how does candy corn have enough inclusions to stay conscious if ghost was the predominant personality

If you're still taking requests, it'd be funny to see Euclase trying to imitate Lapis' hair flip move.

>Yucklase lovers
What's the appeal?

Her hair and intelligence are pretty cute, she's nothing major though. The real hero is Melon Tourmaline chan, the only genki left..