TLR Darkness

New special just came out.

FFS!

Well shit, forgot to spoiler that.

THE MADMAN!!!

The last eye-pussy.
So does it count or not?

Didn't we already have this one before?

Instead of sticking your dick into a girl's ass your entire lower body is inside her, think about it.

Honestly I don't know, I thought there were only two specials after the last chapter but this is the third one.

Still can't believe Darkness ended. Shame that Yabuki has to waste his talents on cuckshit.

I think we already had this one because I remember lots of anons pointing out the dick shape on the thermometer.

Yes, we already had it and the thread was glorious.

Fuck me then, haven't been on Sup Forums for a while and didn't see anything in the archive.

Meh
Its always the same, Lala weird inventions = Transform Rito and sexual innuendos
At least he draws Lala spreading her beautiful ass

>fanservice
>mechas
>action
The anime may be shit but the manga is full of stuff Yabuki likes so he must be having fun doing it. I want to support it.

>Yabuki
>Talents

No man can set my dick on fire as hard as him, if that isn't a talent I don't know what is.

Soon

>No man can set my dick on fire as hard as him
Go read doujins user, yabuki shit get stale after 20 chapters.

Nah I'm not a fucking pleb.

And yet you are reading TLR

Implying it isn't fucking great and excels everything else in the genre.

Let me guess, first baby ecchi manga right ?

>excels everything else in the genre.
>this genre
user this is as much useful as saying that gonhorrea excels every other venereal disease.

>Slow paced
>incredibly bland protagonist
>almost every chapter is identical to the one before
I have severals doujin with better plot and art than this. Seriously even by harem standards TLR is the bottom of the bottom. Its readers needs help even more than Nisekoi's readers.

>readers
You think I'm here to READ this shit?

Still disappointed we didn't get the threesome bath with Mikan, Momo and Rito.

Also, I now see that you also wrote about better art
Well, you like the art you like, but I really don't see many artists draw delicious female bodies and poses like Yabuki. Look again at the last pic you posted and think how many doujin artists would simply draw two motionless soccer balls glued to Lala's chest in that position.
I guess girls are kind of samefacey but again, not really here for faces.

I read TLR for the articles.

I am not. It is the little sister's privilege.

Don't be boring.

>02 and Lala have the same seiyuu
pottery

Yabuki just got tired of TLRD and honestly, I'm not surprised, as this series really could use some shift of the setting, plot and character dynamics. If Rito stopped being a stick in the mud and accepted Lala as his fiancee, we could properly explore Deviluke empire and make a good use of all of its super tech SF stuff, like putting Mikan in a skin-tight plugsuit and having her pilot a mecha with Rito being tossed around the cockpit by g-forces, for example. Also a humie becoming an official heir to the kingdom would be a great starting point form some diplomacy/conspiracy/rebellion plot and opportunity for Rito to man the fuck up.
And that leads us to an obvious issue of Rito being stale as fuck. Seriously, is it that difficult to give him some progress? I refuse to believe that readers would drop the series on any sight of development. The entire main plot of the Darkness falls flat because Rito has never shown any interest in the harem. Why not make Lala Haruna's equal? Why not let Rito start developing feelings for Momo or Yami? Why not create a conflict between desires and muh morals?

>Rito never took a bath with all of the sisters, Momo, and Celine at the same time

Showing progress in the relationships dynamic inevitably sounds the death knell for any haremshit serie.
The problem with TLRD is that all its "readers" want (me included) is to see Rito accidentally violate girls, Momo intentionally violate Rito and Lala being ditzy and naked. Yabuki could either bring it in space and not change anything, except some girls would ahve to be left behind and what would even be the point; or he could bring it in space and devote more attention to the genre shift than smut.. And then people would stop giving a fuck.

Agreed that's why I'm upset it ended. There was no development of Lala and Rito or anyone and Rito. It was all onesided development of Momo, which is fine but not for70ish chapters. At least give the other girls some cute moments and give us a conclusion of some sort.

well, is just a special.

>same VA, pink hair, green-eyes, nonhuman

It's not like it was intentional or anything.