Fate Extra Last Encore

What does it mean? Could Mozart still be alive?

Red herring meant to throw people off after all the other spoilers from the webpage.

>what is placeholder image

That SHAFT, who has never been caught trolling anyone, ever, just put up some HUGE spoilers for people with enough dedication. They're such nice guys. If only every studio was as honest and as loose with spoilers as SHAFT. What a world that would be.

Reposting from /fgog/

>Reminder that Holmes says in his trial quest that Mooncell NPCs turn into hateful beings because they keep dying again and again. Hakuno being more edgy is hinting at him being a NPC (for the 5 people that don't know already). Also it ties with this scene too with the dead NPCs.

>sasuga, jap web programmers
Reminds me of that "Harli" incident.

Why the fuck would Holmes know about Moon Cell? When he was alive, no one knew about Moon Cell's existence. As a Servant, he has only been summoned in a world where Moon Cell doesn't exist. Even if he learns of Moon Cell's existence from the Alter Egos in FGO, how does that make him an authority on the psychology of NPCs?

FGO world does have the Moon Cell. FGO world is the ultimate crossover world, with everything from Moon Cell to DAAs.

That guy's kind of wrong, Holmes never said a word about the Moon Cell in that trial quest. He was talking about the simulated enemies that you grind over and over again in FGO. The same could possibly apply to Moon Cell NPCs though.

He's summoned there in his trial quest and thanks to his NP he can basically figure out anything.

>He's summoned there in his trial quest
Just because they reused the background from the CCC event doesn't mean it's the Moon Cell. It's just Chaldea's mainframe or something like that.

What he said. Holmes is talking about the simulated enemies there but he could be right about the Mooncell NPCs being basically the same.

That makes much more sense. It would be stupid if he just knew about Moon Cell and how NPCs made by Moon Cell work.

To be fair Holmes knows a fuckton of things that he probably should not know so I wouldn't be surprised if he was aware of the Moon Cell too.

It's either Shaft trolling or the result of Takeuchi not containing Nasu

He only knows shit about things he has directly experienced or has access to the information of. He's good at figuring shit out. He doesn't have knowledge of anything he hasn't encountered or something that people don't have the knowledge of.

But NR already appeared in the PV.

>or has access to the information of
That quest also establishes that there's leftover data from the CCC event.

Reminder.

This could be another NR.

It should be obvious by now that the only reason why the other Hakuno is spelled differently is because theat other Hakuno is fake. The other masters name are written in katakana . And it should be really fucking obvious that not written in katakana means not REAL.

Read NR's Interlude Quest. NR is a book, once NR takes the form of another person, then that NR become a separate NR than the book, but it is still NR.

By this point, it should be obvious that there are no fake characters. What the fuck even is a fake character? Nothing, that's what.

Explain this then

>What the fuck even is a fake character?
An NPC. An imitation.

Both Hakunos in the Mooncell are fake though?

Both Hakunos are NPCs

That's Nusery Rhyme (Alice) with Nursery Rhyme (book)
Nursery Rhyme (Hakuno) is the MC

Each Nursery Rhyme is a separate Nursery Rhyme, but still the same. Did you even read?

What if Rin is actually Rin, and Hakuno's backstory is completely different with no Fridge-Hakunos, and NPC copy Hakunos

>two NRs
Why was a servant in the Mooncell with the other Masters then? And how did he summon another servant? It doesn't make sense user.

The premise of Extra was that Hakuno was an NPC based on a comatose person. And that the only reason that Hakuno could wish from the grail is because he have a soul and was not an NPC.

So its either we are getting the Extella bullshit that one had a Soul while the other isn't. The fake one, obviously the one that don't have a soul.

Oh shit, it changed
fate-extra-lastencore.com/images/character/chara_trueName-02-sp.png

>And that the only reason that Hakuno could wish from the grail is because he have a soul and was not an NPC.
He got deleted because ha was a NPC though.

>a "what if" based on nothing
Might as well be saying "what if Rin is a demon trying to take over the world". Makes just as much sense.

>Nero
Fucking Shaft they're just trolling

>tfw shaft is lurking this very thread

In EXTRA the game, you defeated Nursery Rhyme (Alice) but you never find out about Nursery Rhyme (Book).
The book becomes Hakuno, which means Nursery Rhyme (Hakuno) and Nursery Rhyme (Book) are different, but the same.

OHHH
So it was supposed to be Hakuno's SERVANT'S True Name.

No he could make a wish because the Moon Cell got confused over why the fuck was there two Hakunos in its records which gave them enough time to save Rin/Rani and stop the HGW for good before getting deleted

It's still wrong, Nero is ID 01
They are either messing with us or are currently busy arranging the true name pictures and we just caught them in the middle of it

What? Why right now?
Is Nasu lurking this threads?

How does the Moon Cell actually grant wishes anyway? Is all the Heisenburg uncertainty quantum waveform collapse bullshit legit from mats, or conjecture from it's existing abilities?

The fucking galactic signal jamming in Extella was pulled straight out of it's shiny photonic ass, I know that much.

Moon Cell is Laplace's Demon.

It has data to use magic. It recorded the Grail Wars, you know.

Since the whole scene took place in Nursery Rhyme's dreamspace, I just took that as a physical representation of her internal conflict. The book represented the part of her that thought it was wrong to parade around as a dead girl who didn't even exist in the current timeline, while the alice form represented the part that wanted to continue being alice. They were both aspects of her, but not separate entities.

It probably has a link to Root.

I just watched the first episode and I thought I'd know what I'd be getting myself into after having played the game but I have no idea what I just watched and I love it. Shinji is a shit as ever and hearing Hakuno voiced by the Touman makes me happy. Also that was animated a lot more shat-y than I anticipated but it fits extra fairly well.

So what would happen if we actually get a Male Hakuno versus Female Hakuno?

Who would you cheer?

I'm getting real tired of this fake Hakuno/real Hakuno bullshit. There is one Hakuno. He is the protagonist. The one that died? It was an entirely separate NPC. Stop convoluting things unnecessarily.

The one with Nero

But Laplace's Demon was disproven by thermodynamic irreversibility, something else has to be going on

That never made sense to me even I know the basis for it holding so much interest is that IT KNOWS ALL THE THINGS, that's like saying because I know e=mc^2 I can alter the laws of energy at will

This would make the most sense out of anything, if only since BB definitely does. It does raise the question of HOW it has such a link, though.

Nasu already pulled the double Hakuno thing with Extella Zero though

Our boy

Male Hakuno.
I used to be indifferent to the gender of protagonist, because they're literally the same character so who gives a fuck, but the Hakunonbabies have made me hate her entire existence. I would love to see her die again.

I'm enjoying edgekuno so far, unironically.

The Moon Cell is the ultimate Observer, and what it observes is thereby made into truth. Its records are more real than the past, its gaze more real than reality.
Access to the Moon Cell Core, which is what you get after winning the Holy Grail War, effectively lets you tell the Moon Cell what it sees. Reality will change to fit.

>But Laplace's Demon was disproven by thermodynamic irreversibility
Yes and Gilgamesh isn't the first hero, Nasu doesn't give a fuck and that's how things work in his universe.

"It's alien computer magic I ain't gotta explain shit" - Nasu

>HOW it has such a link
It either gained that from gathering all of the info throughout Earth history, or from Type Moon/whoever made it

He's the hero of the oldest known fiction books

>But Laplace's Demon was disproven by thermodynamic irreversibility
Laws and rules are meant to be broken in the Nasuverse.

Don't think too hard about it

You can create reality marbles through computational power in the Nasuverse (though all of Earth's supercomputers combined couldn't sustain a reality marble for even a fraction of a second). Moon Cell is a moon sized supercomputer made of pure computronium.

>He's the hero of the oldest known fiction books
The flood hero is literally the first hero of all civilizations. No matter what culture you'd find the Hero saving people from the massive flood that engulfs the land.

>that's like saying because I know e=mc^2 I can alter the laws of energy at will
No, but if you knew MAGIC, like the very magic on which Grail works, you would be able to use that magic to do magical shit. Moon Cell understands that magic.

>Gilgamesh isn't the first hero

Gilgamesh is first famous hero you zasshu, there might have been Grock the Mammoth Slayer of the Tachibana clan who in proportions accomplished more for his clan that Gil did in Babylon but we dont know about him.

Yes, but others don't have books that old.

The heroes before Gilgamesh were literal Gods. The flood hero of Babylonian myths, Utnapishtim, was made into an immortal God after he survived the flood.

>The other masters name are written in katakana . And it should be really fucking obvious that not written in katakana means not REAL.
Their surnames are also different, check the second kanji:
岸浪ハクノ
岸波白野

>The flood hero is literally the first hero of all civilizations
The oldest epic mentions that but its hero is still Gilgamesh.

It wasn't a real Hakuno/fake Hakuno bullshit. There was still only one Hakuno. Hakunon was an NPC that was MADE from Hakuno's data, but furthur altered into her own unique being. That's why, as soon as Hakuno gained in ego and autonomy, he was fine, but Hakunon started to disintegrate.

Technically we still have the Epic of Atra-Hasis, who is believed to be Utnapishtim of the Epic of Gilgamesh, but the earliest copy of Atra-Hasis that has survived was written around 1600 BC while the earliest copy of Gilgamesh that has survived was written around 2100 BC.
So we have his story, but it was written later. Sort of a prequel.

Doesn't MoonCell have shitton of mana stored? It's just like a regular grail.

>Holy Grail [circumstances] P194

>In previous works the term Holy Grail referred to a wish granting machine that could grant any wish, but in EXTRA this term refers to the right to use Moon Cell.

>If you browse through the massive amount of records and data that Moon Cell holds, you will certainly be able to find a version of Earth with the future that you desire.

>The you who has obtained the right to use Moon Cell need only say the following to Moon Cell:

>“Create the future that is ideal to me.”

>Moon Cell will quickly set about to bring the state of Earth to match the shape of the future you desire. The Moon has all the necessary knowledge and physical means to change the world.

>For example, if you were to wish “Make all the girls on Earth my little sisters.” It’s thought that in about ten years or so all societies on Earth would have changed to be so.

>Or alternatively, all of Earth would be managed and directed to work in order to make a device to allow one to experience that dream realistically.

>There’s nothing that the human race can’t realize as long as it’s within the scope of human imagination. No matter what kind of fantasy, no matter how unrealistic, there is a way to realize and experience it.

It didn't change, that's a different URL.

Hakuno is both Nero and NR now then.

Kinky

Mooncell is on a whole other level than your average grail. It can make each lvl through reality marble type magic. It scans the earth every pico second and records it. I dont even think it even runs on mana.

OK now I'm confused.

Ah I see. NR = NeRo.

Yep, still there.

>Hakuno is spelled differently is because the other Hakuno is fake
Nasu does this in every work he does.

Examples:
>Kara no Kyoukai: Shiki vs SHIKI vs 「 」
>Tsukihime: Shiki vs SHIKI
>Fate/SN: Emiya vs EMIYA
>EXTRA: Hakuno vs HAKUNO vs Francis Xavier

Wait, something not right.
Since LE Hakuno's name is written differently, we know for a fact that he is the fake Hakuno. The real Hakuno is the one with correct name. But if he was a fake, according to you, he'd start to disintegrate as soon as he gained an ego. So why isn't he disintegrating?

He s a glitch. Kotomine himself says that he is the miracle master 190 or 290 master

I figured it out lads. Instead of Rin/Rani route we're getting the Alice route where he saves her and NR somehow and NR becomes his servant too.

MAYBE. Just MAYBE the protagonist is the real Hakuno. Just a crazy, random thought, don't take it seriously. I mean, how could the male Hakuno be the real one, right?

NR can also disguise herself as Nero.

It's 129th, the translator for that bit was simply retarded aka eight round surprise Mirror Match time, or something who knows

>Extella: Hakuno vs. Hakuno vs. Hakuno vs. Archimedes

The Hakunos should selfcest, I think

You know if we go by Nasu's hard on. Then it should be obvious that there will be real and fake.

>Real vs Counterfeit
>True vs Alter Ego

Typical Nasu shit

>check extella/zero dump in curiosity
>male hakuno is written "岸浪白野"
Fuck everything, I give up on trying to figure this shit out.

>Extella: The Hakuno with no memories is the only one with any personality
What did Nasu mean by this?

That was only Soul Hakuno, Mind Hakuno is a passionate waifufag

Wasn't the Hakuno in Extella written with heart, body and soul instead of the katakana alternate spelling?

>As a Servant, he has only been summoned in a world where Moon Cell doesn't exist.
It does though. What went down with Altera and Arthur pretty much confirms it.

Soul Hakuno and Mind Hakuno were just self inserts. Body Hakuno actually had personality and did things by himself.

>protagonist likes characters I don't like and does what they can to assist them, they're totally a self insert

Soul and Mind literally did what Nero and Tamamo told them to do. They had no personality at all other than "Wow Nero/Tamamo is so perfect". Body Hakuno actually had monologues and tried to escape by himself before deciding to help Altera.

To be fair Soul Hakuno tried to be nice to Liz, and in both cases they were with their waifus. Why would they want to escape?

Wait a fucking sec. They knew about source code leaks since beginning? We RUSE CRUISE now? Can anyone stop this madman?