Hey user-kun, I can make you a Magical Girl (male). Just tell me your wish

>Hey user-kun, I can make you a Magical Girl (male). Just tell me your wish.
How do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VmMxz4cMKuc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to be a magical girl!

I want to protect everyone's smiles even at the price of my own life

I want to be immortal

Nichijou season 2

I wish I had tastebuds on my asshole

kill all shitposters

I want entropy to stop being a problem.

What wish?

kill all Kyubeys in the past, present, and future.

Whoa two wishes at once.
I'd just choose dying instead of becoming a witch.

That's kinda gay

Doesn't work. You don't have enough emotional energy to make that happen.

>we will never see an alien magical "girl"

I want to have enough emotional energy for entropy to stop being a problem without me having to wish for it separately.

I wish for my eternal happiness
would anal count as a blowjob too?

I don't think you understand. You have x joules of emotional energy that are produced from nothingness by your brain. You can wish for something that uses up less than those x joules. Otherwise the Incubators won't get net energy out of you and the whole thing was pointless.

It would be perfect for me since I’m already dead inside. Having enough power to steal shit, killing monsters and then dying turning into a warlock sounds pretty rad.

I want to destroy the evil that is known as 4 chan and free all the poor lost souls

I wish the Daleks magically appeared on your home planet and exterminated everyone you dumb rabbit.

but I want to be here, this is my shithole

Horizon S3

I want a real friend

youtube.com/watch?v=VmMxz4cMKuc

Madoka is a good example of a show that would've been average if it wasn't for the high quality art direction and OST. Too bad more shows don't at least try to offer complete packages to their viewers.

Madoka has suffered enough for the equation to break under stress though, to the point these laws were rewritten to suit her.
Who knows maybe I have been bullied enough to make that happens as well.

I wish your original specie had taste buds in their assholes.
You sick fuck.

Madoka has multiple timelines converging on her
You're just a loser

Though the music and visuals help, I think the show still stands up as great without it.

It's not that she's suffered so much, but rather that Homura's constant time travelling to save her made the universe and timelines bend around Madoka like some sort of focal point. So unless some autistic friend has time looped thousands of times for your sake you're out of luck.

She's incredibly hopeful and emotional, and she's got time hacks. Madoka is the only person who could have pulled off her wish.

"I want to be everything you are and to be smart enough to comprehend you and your race."
There i just broke the "magica" universe.

We can't I be a Magical Girl (female)?

>I want to be everything you are
>user becomes just another QB in the hivemind
great job bucko

>I want to be everything you are
Bad move. He removes your emotions and now you're just another Incubator agent travelling around the universe to find planets with emotional life forms and to trick them into making contracts so you can fulfill your annual energy quota.

I want every man I desire to fall in love with me.

Yeah I can understand that. I liked that Madoka took a somewhat complicated storyline and told it from a simple point of view. Not driving the story from Homura's perspective was a great decision.
I agree that it's holding up. Calling it a classic now that we're 7 years down the line feels more believable.

I WISH THAT I COULD TURN BACK TIME CAUSE....

NOW THE GUILT IS ALL MINE CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THE TRUST FROM THOSE YOU LOVE...

I wish to be a witch! Unless LoC is in effect, then I'll wish to be an majin/akuma!

My wish is to never become a Magical Girl.
If you grant me my wish, I'll become one.

This sentence is false!

[X] genuflect

I want to be a Magical Girl (female).

I want to exploit a loophole in your deal!

Someone didn't read Tart Magica (which is better than the anime)

I wish for humans emotions to no longer be harvestable for energy.

Itzli says hello

>inb4 portable

>since I’m already dead inside
you doesn't have enough energy to become puella user

die