Who did it worse?

Who did it worse?

OP.

hinako at least had the lewds going for it, slow start has nothing

Did what?
Those two have nothing in common.

This but Slow Start has bounty titty cousin.

Stop making this shitposting thread over and over again.

both are bad and bland moe.

Hinako is not moe and slow start is not bad.

They are both bad. Worst CGDCT since Sansha Sanyou

>bland

Slow Start.

>They are both bad
Maybe you don't like slice of life anime.

That aggressive dyke is the worst part of the show.

But I like Yuru Camp, Yorimoi, Hakumei to Mikochi and Mitsuboshi Colors from this season. My favorite series are SoLs as well.

>ruins the show by herself

Anne Happy and Stella no Mahou were worse than Sansha imo

Why do you have such shit taste? She's the best part of the show.

>They are both bad.
you are right
but if you think sansha sanyou was bad, you should kill yourself

She doesn't fit since no one is trying to be dyke there. She'd be much better in Citrus.

Oh please, Slow Start isn't great but it's not near as bad as Hinako note.

This.
Anne Shitty was much worse.

Sansha Sanyou > Anne Happy

>stella no mahou being bad
I really can't believe people like you exists

>bland

>Smack talking Anne-Happy
I'll kill you.

Hey fuck you, Stella no Mahou was great.

Both felt souless to me

New Game because they all have [spoilers]jobs.[/spoilers]

Also the OP/ED music is much better and it counts. I love the part where Hifumi sings, such a beautiful voice lol

New game S1 was okay, S2 was fucking terrible

They were both great you pleb.

Fuck off. S2 was good. What's the matter, can't handle a little drama?

>no one is trying to be dyke there
Every character who isn't MC or Tama-chan wants to get in her panties.

agreed that s2 wasn't as good (i wanted more of that lead programmer, but they just gave me more of the tomboy, though it wasn't bad), but i just realised i was posting in the wrong thread

Can handle any drama when it's actually well done, unlike this piece of shit of S2, they better just keep the comedy if they can't handle drama right.

I hate new game because they have jobs [spoilers]and I don't [/spoilers]. Dropped it at 2 eps

All CGDCT characters have friends, did you drop those anime as well?

Aw man you never got to see that one scene with Hifumi and Shojouro

Slow Start is miles better than Hinako Note. Just because they're CGDCT with a generic premise doesn't mean they're that similar. Hinako Note was just boring generic shit, and I dropped it when the cowtits loli showed up. It was all propped up by shitty fanservice.

All the Slow Start characters are legitimately great. The loli girl is cute, Hana bullying is fun, Tamate is a miracle of the universe and Aiko is a sexy lesbian who gives me boners without taking any clothes off. The animators agree with me that's why they put so much love and detail into the show. So basically go fuck yourself.

I'm not saying that it was bad my dudes, just that Sansha was better.

Heh, can't really argue on that since I liked both, but we can agree that Anne was terrible right?

K I L L Y O U R S E L F.

Yeah i was just really fucking bored watching it most of the time which is weird for me because most of the shit i watch is CGDCT. Botan was pretty qt though.

Yes, Sansha was miles better than Anne Shit just by virtue of being a Dogakobo show and not some other Oonuma abortion

Some serious sanshafag samefagging itt.

>there's no way people would like what I dislike so it's probably just some samefag

Then you're baiting?

Mitsuboshi Colors is worse than both of them

Die

No
You don't have to like everything from the genre.
This is just objectively wrong.

The only problem with Colors is the (lack of) animation. Otherwise it's a good show.

Who did what?

Hinako note is hardly a common SoL whereas Slow start has much more common tropes from the genre.
If you hate both then you probably don't like the genre or have brain damage.

Say that to my face fucker, not online.

>Stella no Mahou

I have really mixed feelings about this statement, because I love the franchise a whole lot, but my opinion on the adaptation is split between garbage (fuck Silver Link, way to screw up a literal adaptation) and actually pretty okay if you didn't read the manga, to the point of being able to recommend watching it.

Comic-wise, I think that Stella is better than most of Kirara stuff, but underrated and I admit that ending each of the first several volumes in much the same way is more than a little underwhelming. For me though the character interactions make up for it, everyone has a set of realistic insecurities and it's fun reading about how they struggle through them to work and grow together on something that may not even matter much in the grand perspectives of their respective lives. The game trivia stuff is pretty cool, too - shame the anime skipped basically all of it. It was no GA for art of course, but it delves a bit into gamedev and event culture and such. The manga also has quite a lot of prequel stuff with Teru as the club leader, very timid Shii with actual Lv.0 comuryoku and Kayo irritated at how nobody's taking shit she cares about serious enough (which mirrors how she kinda gets called out for doing the same thing a year later).

Also, the reactions to everything are just golden and exaggerated, and the anime could have fared notably better if they did those well, but somehow it felt very bland with exceedingly chill ambient music and barely any graphical or audio effects.

I'm enjoying the Slow Start adaptation a lot because it does this visual direction stuff very well (as did Sansha, incidentally), and I like how Hana's personality is being portrayed - hopefully we'll get to the rest of the girls as well during this season, at least I'm sure there will be a lot of focus on why is Eiko acting like she does.

This is why I fucking hate threads for kirara shows.

aren't you bored yet, retard?

It's worse to be one that no one even remembers.

Tamayura wasn't really bad, it just was on the really extreme side of iyashikei so it appealed to less people, even I love iyashikei but Tamayura was just too much, I couldn't enjoy it.

>55 replies
>24 posters
>"t-there's no samefagging here!"
Are you legitimately retarded, user? Honest question here.

Could just be Sansha haters too, there's no samefagging, just people keeps replying to each other so it's the same anons everytime, don't be delusional

I hate how any replies past an original post count as samefagging now

>actually reading cgdct
I may be a faggot but you are on another level

Or maybe you don't like the genre or have brain damage?
You have to admit Slow Start gets a lot of negative response on Sup Forums.

>not reading cgdct
Your power level is just too low.

>not liking every single anime of a genre means you don't like the genre
Retard.

>that shit got 3 seasons and 4 OVAs
Fucking hell

...and then there's this faggot!

>just reading
You don't even know what level I'm on, you don't want to know.

Only watched Slow Start and not Hinako Note, but it seems like SS is still having a slow start. But at the rate things are going, it's actually having a slow end.

So do you like it or not?

d-do you roleplay as a little girl too?

>roleplay
I am a little girl, aren't we all little girls here?

It's just one user trying to force it.

I liked it at first, but after last episode which was just a fucking slideshow I'm considering dropping it. I want my anime to actually be animated and it doesn't seem Silver Link can pull that off.

Shit show.

I tried the manga after watching the adaptation, and felt reading it was much more enjoyable. The little details and trivia the manga had added a lot to the series' charm. In comparison, the anime just felt pretty lackluster.

Slow Start? Not really. I guess it's living up to its title so far.

Fuck you faggot, Sansha Sanyou was one of the best SOL anime in years.

Hinako Note was better, and had better threads. When you go into a thread and everyone is screaming "gay lesbians dykes everyone is so gay omg look how the blush" you know it's a garbage show. Jesus, not even Citrus threads are that cancerous and I like Citrus.

Then how come Kemono Friends-hating yurifags like SS?

Forced reply

Yours? I know. Hinako Note and Slow Start have nothing in common at all besides a shy orange haired MC, and even with that, Hana isn't as much of a fuck up as Hinako.

>Citrus
>They kiss for no reason
>Shitty drama happens
>They kiss again
>More drama
It's shit

I was just joking about the faggot in Slow Start threads saying everything was forced, not even him.

Better than the annoying dyke in Slow Start that doesn't even kiss

agree

This.

Sansha Sanyou is good

>

>Show is called Slow Start
>it's actually having slow sales from start to finish
>it's having a Slow End
What went wrong?

America fuck yeah.

The characters and setting are extremely generic.

There's no bad CGDCT, just not drunk enough anons.

but he's right

This all comes down to personal taste so why even try to argue which is better.

But Hinako was also yuri

what did slow start do to deserve this?

Stop bumping your thread

its not my thread retard