So we all agree that Netflix are the good guys and saved anime, right?

So we all agree that Netflix are the good guys and saved anime, right?

Get out shill.

No. binge watching is really bad and prevent to sell any sort of merchandizing. Nobody remember shit a week after it's released.
Netflix overall is cancer, and you should really open your eyes about it.

Save it from what?

no, only releasing half the series is a crime.

This

Devilman crybaby is simply an advertisement for the netflix service.
>heres a cartoon you like, you like cartoons right? Subscribe today!

Also netflix release style of releasing all at once kills weekly discussion on Sup Forums just like movies have completely different threads than tv shows.

>I don't watch anime for the content of the show, I watch it to talk about online with people I don't know and to please myself with merchandise.
>I think it sucks that a show comes out and everyone forgets it forever a week later, I think it's better when it airs for 13 weeks and then everyone forgets it forever.

You don't even make sense. Get that corporate cock out of your mouth when you talk.

Isn't it you who has the corporate cock in your mouth, talking about merchandise? Is the corporate cock okay when it's Japanese flavored?

Not until they start fucking simulcasting.

weretalkingaboutpenisesdoyouwanttojoin.jpg

Normalfag garbage trying to make anime mainstream.

>binge watching is really bad and prevent to sell any sort of merchandizing
>Get that corporate cock out of your mouth

fuck shill and go back to Sup Forums

Yes, and dont forget they have more creative freedom than the usual japs funded anime.

No their shows suck ass.

Yes.

EPIC XD

This, Devilman will never be made in the first place if Netflix didnt exist.
The Japs obviously dont want to fund Devilman because of the controversial themes (Sex, Violence, Gore)

>CR threads get deleted
>Netflix threads doesn't

What did the mods mean by this?

>Netflix realises that every decent network is trying to set up their own service
>They start pandering to weebs hard

I can safely say that I don't enjoy anything on that picture except for Love Live

I think the 'all at once' works for short series.

Fuck off, DDLC is great.

I am biased though because I never watch show on a weekly basis. I wait til they are finished, then binge watch.

Why is Hokuto no Ken considered ironic weeb shit now?

No. Netflix is a garbage company that relied on NN and disney to stay afloat. Now that both of those are no longer propping them up they will hopefully die soon.

>No. binge watching is really bad and prevent to sell any sort of merchandizing. Nobody remember shit a week after it's released.
This is retarded and wrong.

Except Aniplex had already made Devilman and Netflix just paid for streaming rights.

t.ironic weeb

I think the point is that "ironic weebs" care more about the memes revolving around certain shows rather than the shows themselves.
Not that it matters since the phrase itself means nothing anymore.

Fuck off undertalefag.

>Dan actually said this
Jesus Christ. I knew he was a pretentious faggot but I didn't think he would out himself.

Not until they start simulcasting.
And even then, the obvious shills they're paying (are you one of them, OP?) utterly disgust me, because this is supposed to be a site made for fans and by fans of anime.

>the fanbase is cancer so the media has to be cancer too
somewhat true, if you're a retard.

>releases entire season at once
It's shit.

Why is this thread still up? Why are we letting normalfags in?

>the phrase itself means nothing anymore.
>anymore
It never meant anything to begin with.

I like how you state your opinion like fact

>ignores 90% of the replies shitting on OP
Yes, what a lone wolf savior of board quality you are.

>binge watching is really bad and prevent to sell any sort of merchandizing
explain your logic, I don't see how they are related with one another

I still remember devilman crybaby

It kinda did. It was basically the anime-fandom equivalent to a gamer gurl. aka a casual who uses anime "culture" for attention without bothering to explore the hobby beyond its surface.
Now its just "anyone who likes something I dont like that also happens to be somewhat popular".

Man, I forgot Dream Daddy was even a thing. Fastest I seemed a fandom turn to shit.

Casual shitters and wanna be pretenders would have been better.
It fails at being both ironic and weeaboo, being a sincere weeaboo should never be encouraged.

I think the "ironic" aspect comes from them viewing anime as "weird neckbeard pedo shit", but choosing to publicly identify with it because they're insecure and see percieved negative attention as better than no attention.

I remember when "ironic weeaboo" was used to be called niwaka

>we
Fuck off to with your shit crossposter.

Netflix has really shitty subs.
No simulcast.

Fix these and it's good .

Ah, the shitty bait thread we can’t help but bite.

Can't wait untill Disney-Fox releases their own services and kill Netflix.

Binge watching is fine. I've only watched about 5 anime as they aired in the last decade. I literally forget more shit when I watch weekly. Ruins immersion like a mother fucker. I suppose weekly is fine too if all you watch is cgdct and sol.

Can't wait until Disney-Fox picks up anime

Can't wait until that bloody mouse owns the world.

Netflix are degenerate leftist pieces of shit.

>one hour and 27 minutes ago

Netflix is doing weekly releases too, though.

can someone clarify something for me?
did netflix ordered devilman crybaby or is it a project started without netflix, who needed cash and sold it to netflix?

Netflix are the bad guy you dipshit.

>So we all agree that Netflix are the good guys and saved anime, right?

>not based Trigger
fuck right off

Producer propose project to netflix; they like the idea and fund it for broadcast right

I'm hoping Netflix will bring a resurgence in OVAs. Maybe some more detailed designs, sex, drugs, violence, and a bit of a decent story speckled in there if they're up for it.

>So we all agree that Netflix are the good guys and saved anime, right?
Only hardcore Weebs believe otherwise

>Trigger
Trigger hasn't saved anything never

thanks for the info
well, that's still a better adaption than berserk

This is potentially the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Was anime ever in danger?

How nice that we can have threads to blatantly advertise things on nu-Sup Forums.

I wish Netflix would have more actual good shit on it. Pretty much anything that I'd ever want to watch isn't on there except Star Wars: The Clone Wars.

Nope. Both shows they got in this month are mediocre as hell. Not bad, but mediocre and boring.

The people who complain literally don't make sense. If you had better ideas, you'd be the one producing these "good shows" you talk about.

Early to Mid 2000 Anime almost died.

Not really.

I mean, some of the most popular shows of the last two decades aired in that period.

Nothing angers the weeb more than putting the word Netflix and Anime together in a sentence.

What the hell is that garbage? Why does Yuasa insist on making 2D into 2DPD? I was bothered by this as well when I watched "Girl walk like a whore".

Ahahahahaha, this.

/thread

>Trigger
>Based
Lmao

Give money to the good studios and it's okay.

Why even bother having Netflix threads on this board?

This guy gets it.

Pretty much. Netflix released an anime that's better than everything else this season and is somewhat unique, yet these fags will make 15 threads for their generic Mecha shit and act like it's the best fucking show ever made

Maybe after they fund their own series and not just buy the rights to air it and claim it as theirs and air series weekly to keep hype and discussion alive weekly

>>Netflix released an anime that's better than everything else this season and is somewhat unique
>this is what Devilmanfags actually believe

Aaaaand there's the other side of the coin.
Just because Netflix made some good stuff doesn't mean that everything else automatically becomes shit.

Noticing a lack of an argument there

Compared to the average moeshit, Mecha, slice of life and Isekai, it's definitely a breath of fresh air

>adaptation of a manga made in the 70's
>freash of breath air

>freash of breath air
wow what the fuck did I write I'm going to close this thread and kill myself

Another fucking version of Devilman is a breath of fresh air? You can't be serious.

> Mecha

There are barely ever any new series being made, and the ones that do crop up are fucking trash.

>moeshit
Opinion discarded

I highly doubt we'll see Disney produced anime.

Yes

*sips soymilk*

Rule 11

>Actually watching moeshit

I forgot most people are think that animation and animes are two different things.

Netflix is one of the mainstream services that has recently bid-up the prices of streaming rights, together with companies like Amazon and Hulu.

Crunchyroll used to pay a pittance, based on the theory that it was better than the big nothing they got from torrents. But now the studios are actually getting decent prices. So yes, in a sense Netflix is saving Anime.