No, I'm not 30 yet.

No, I'm not 17 yet

Yes, I've been 17 for quite a few years now

Edward?

Yes, I've been 30 for quite a few years now

Yes, I turned 30 last year.

Kikuko Inoue

Yo, I'm not exactly 30 but might be younger or older than 30

Well, so far, it certainly seems like it is. Blows the competition out of the water.

Are you 30 or 17?

Yes.

It's fucking hilarious how shit Sup Forums's taste is really. This is one of the few seasons where I can say a single anime completely and utterly fucking destroys all the others and is AOTS yet this goes under most people's radar in favor of NTR mecha, Oscarbait autist robot, and lesbian campers.

>30
the fuck

The jii-san is 45!

KoiAme is not that good.

How can I get my own Tachibana?

But it is.

Yes, I love feet and toes.

Weird...

tachibanas are sluts, ask MTSP

I know. It’s such a shame Gakuen Babysitters is getting so little attention.

Lost me the moment they introduced a literal toddlerphile into an otherwise cute and enjoyable show.

Sorry for not being a girl who fantasizes about getting fucked by older men

Jeez calm the fuck down
Where did all these AOTS shitters come from? Every thread for every show now it's just so many people trying to start flamewars about AOTS a month into the season

Koi Ame isn't about that. It's about failure and healing.

Indeed it is

Why are people mentioning 30? Gotou is like 45.

Yet' not I 03 m No I

So, people are the age that they are. if it's 30 it's 30

I can never understand the feet fetish.

After 30, people stop aging.

That's only anons because they suicide

Why would I kill myself after getting my powers

Have you not seen any isekai? Death is how you get your powers,

Dammit, i just can't help but see Goto

I can't help it but she reminds me of Yakumo from school rumble.

Looks more like Komi-san to me

But user I congratulated a user for his 37th birthday not to long ago, but then again he was borderline suicidal so you still kinda have a point

he obviously was a ghost

I picked this up on a whim because the description sounded degenerate but it became my favorite of the season so far
Its adorable and beautiful

That's what is keeping me from watching Gakuen babysitters too.

How is this series not more popular on Sup Forums right now?

see

easy

Perfect.

so, apparently it's not ok to make a joke about your age, thank god it was quick.

What

I hope that Akira isn't too heartbroken when Masami goes back to his wife.

Because there are another two shows that panders their degenerate fetishes airing right now. The one with the dikes and the mecha one.

I hope his ex-wife dies in a tragic accident.

Take that back, you sick son of a bitch.

No.

I've seen so many people defending this THOT over the past few threads. Why? Do you hate Kondou? Do you hate the pure and lovable manager? This bitch left him out to dry so she could move on and fuck other guys, leaving manager even more depressed and hopeless.

Meanwhile Akira has already been shown to fall in love with the air-headedness he gets when fanboying over books or dreaming up ideas. The only girl you should feel sorry for is because the boy she likes is a fucking retard who rejects her.

>This bitch left him out to dry so she could move on and fuck other guys, leaving manager even more depressed and hopeless
This. Tenchou deserves someone who isn't a heartless whore.

You can shit on the other two all you want, but don't you talk about Yuru Camp like that.

Akira is a dumb kid that doesn't know any better and is enabling his destructive behaviors.

I hate you, user.

Unironically neck yourselves.
He broke her heart.
She's a pure soul that deserved so much better in life. She decided that she wasn't just going to sit back and let her life waste away with someone who didn't appreciate her.

Masami has no one else to blame but himself.

>THOT
Stop that.

THOT
H
O
T

Yui is proof that God exists.