We are getting tons of cute girls + something shows and girls with military stuff seem super popular recently

We are getting tons of cute girls + something shows and girls with military stuff seem super popular recently.

So why are girls + mecha anime so rare?

Other urls found in this thread:

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5480598
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Girls can't pilot mecha for shit.

There are literally hundreds what are you even talking about. The concept peaked mid 90s.

Everybody is a retard in Muvluw universe.

/m/ is inherently gay.

What was the last mecha mostly with girls anyway? Regalia? That one did like shit.

I actually liked Regalia for some reason.

I just want show from perspective of in cockpit camera, make it all girls with everybody excessively sweating and with "bounding" between soldiers preferably with age gap, I will buy 10k copies for myself.

There's a mecha anime airing right now that has literally 24/7 threads, how did you miss it?

More mecha would be cool though. Japan's too obsessed with isekai and iyashikei right now to make them unfortunately.

There's usually been at least one isekai series a season since the mid 90s, it's nothing strange or new. There's usually at least one series with mecha in it as well a season. It's like you guys don't even watch anime.

The school/slice of life and isekai genres don't leave room for much else.

what's this? some cold war era mecha shit?

>implying

I'm sure it's going to happen at some point and then it becomes a crazy hit like GuP so suddenly everyone starts to copy it.

Sunrise tried it with Ange but they fucked up in literally every way possible.

As an ass man I appreciated that movie.

Muv Luv Alternative anime fucking when?

Russian Cold War tanks don't even have the elevation to fire that high. I love how in mecha shows robots are either completely overpowered for retarded reasons or die like fags due to retarded reasons because plot demands it.

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5480598

10/10 girl. Shame she will probably never appear again.

yeah
aayy are invading and threatening humanity because soviets fucked up
japan is being a cunt and is mad at based US

HEAVY OBJECT SEASON TWO WHEN DAMMIT

after index season 4

Why is it that after getting official localization, we are getting new Muv Luv at a slower rate.

One per season since the 90s? Fucking bullshit.

Last one we got was Cross Ange.

The Zekes actually made the Zaku specifically to hard counter Fed tanks. It's why the legs are so THICC.

I'm starting to think that mecha genre in general is simply dying. Even Gundam anime don't sell good anymore.

>So why are girls + mecha anime so rare?
Your memory is poor. Or you only started watching anime recently AND refused to look at all the other anime that existed.

OP asks "Where are all the apple trees?" as he visits the Johnny Appleseed Farms orchards and pointedly stands in front of the Buxus Sempervirens and Hibiscus at the front gate and refuses to look at all the other plants.

Isn't the scariest pilot in that show a bitch though?

Aliens invade during the 80s and are destroying everything. Oddly enough, they aren't the main problem. Instead, it's a stasi cunt and her band of merry murderers who are the main threat.

I feel like I should know who this is but she was so unimportant even her own show forgot her.

Why is Suzy so shit? She ruined the whole episode.

My favorite thing about mech anime with cute girls are the skintight pilot suits.