Here, I'll fix this whole episode for you

Here, I'll fix this whole episode for you

>"Of course I don't!I want you to save my friends!"

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=ダーリン ntr&src=typd&lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sorry, the NTR bait wouldn't be as effective if the main character isn't as pathetic as possible

in fact I feel the episode did that on purpose

No I will fix it

>"Of course I don't! I want to save my friends and not get cucked!" - Boy "well we have no choice" - leader

His body language told everything she needed to know. All those, who cry NTR are illiterate bastards. A show is bad if it has to tell you explicitly everything.

Do you fucks need everything spelled out for you?

>Brainlets don't understand the situation unless the characters verbalize their every thought even though the context is fucking obvious
Anime truly is a medium for the people with the lowest IQ on this planet.

Good on you. At least you're open with your retardation.

Fix what? Did you forget the ending where after shit kid dies she goes "Only MC can be my darling afterwards" Also this

I certainly felt like this was implied, but I was also waiting for him to say it

The atmosphere was totally readable. I'm gonna give NTRfags the benefit of the doubt, but this would make the shitposting a little less insufferable

What retardation? These idiots clearly need it spelled out for them.

You mean him making the NTR face?

Stop self inserting. You and your kin are quite literally the lowest form of life. Leave your pathetic horny virginal fantasies to yourself.

This was implied, you self-inserting /r9k/ virgin

I see the NTR defence squad is in full force itt

It's not NTR face you retard. Here is what happened: He wants to pilot with her, higher ups don't let him because protocols. He knows every moment counts, and he can be glad if they even let someone rescue them, because it's obvious they are replaceable and not worth much. He wants to do it, but they won't let him, so he suggests that the other pilot, whom they will let do it, takes his place. The girl asks if he is sure, at this point she is testing him. He doesn't say he wants someone else to do, he says please, as in "please bear with this and save my friends". She understands him, because his body language with his fists and downturned face says it's not what he wants, but he has to let it happen. There is no NTR face, it's face you make when you have to make a hard decision. Now go back to your bridge and troll there.

There's nothing to fix. Whether you like it or not, the NTR undertones were there for a reason.

True, the moment of silence, the usage of his words and the subtle clenching of his fist are way more than enough indicators of his mood. I honestly do not know are the majority of this board ignoring all the cues and human relations behind the fan service and action, because even I can relate or insert to a lot of situations that have already transpired.

NTR face it is, then.

So he made a NTR face.

Oni has huge ears, it look kinda weird

They're getting desperate

>It's NTR face you retard
all you needed to say

>casting the eyes down
>it's face you make when you have to make a hard decision
Wow

It's not NTR face you retards.

Ok faggots, time for you to leave and never come back.

>It's NTR face you retards.
mhmm

>"Of course I don't! I want you to save my friends!"
Actually fixed

How are all these faggots experts on NTR? Really stimulates my stamen.

Zero two is cannonically smarter than every single user who gives OP's argument.

>This level of cognitive dissonance

No, user, when you "have to make a hard decision" you don't look down. Try actually look how it is in real life and not in cartoons for basement dwellers.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Says you, the master basement dweller?

>What the fuck are you talking about?
NTR face.

It's not a difficult decision, though.
It is a very easy call to make, he knows that this the only thing he can do, he just doesn't want to.

Which is obviously not the case here.

Isn't wishing she ends up with the MC implying that you have a cuckold fantasy since the MC isn't you?

I really don't get NTR. Can someone explain how is it different?

i chuckled

I don't think you even know what this means. Maybe you just heard this somewhere, thought it's a fancy word and used it.

Don’t try to justify bad writing you fucking brainlet.

>asks someone to fuck his girl
>says please
>even makes the NTR face
how clearly do they have to spell it out for you people?

Oh please tell me how it was bad writing? I beg you.

>asks someone to fuck his girl

But that didn't happen.

Has a character ever been cucked by bureaucratic red tape like that?

Nice, another containment thread for low IQ retards who don't understand that the themes of the show are mutual trust and fidelity.
Even episode 3 revolves around this. Hiro does not unconditionally trust 002 (yet) and primarily thinks about her as a vehicle for his own rehabilitation as a stamen (because he is insecure about his own position), which is why he does not even consider disobeying high command and going with Strelizia to save his friends as an option. The way Hiro sees things, it's either 002 goes with Mitsuru or his friends will die.
See also the "dance" scene that happened earlier in the episode: the barriers that lock the parasites away from certain places are soft (normative, social: the door is just a hologram that turns red and sounds off an alarm when unauthorised personnel passes through) not hard (physical, natural: a solid door that can only be opened with an access code). 002 does not care about that and is willing to bend the rules to get Hiro to see the city, but before she showed this to him, he had never even considered it as an option. So he doesn't really understand at that point what 002 means when she says that she can help him "escape" (only beginning to realise it at the end of the episode).
Contrast this to episode 1, where desperate, Hiro places his life completely in 002's hands -- he is willing to get inside Strelizia regardless of the consequences. If only for a moment, at that point he trusts 002 completely.

Hiro won't be able to ride Strelitzia again before he grows past his trust and self-esteem issues.
The NTR undertones are there for a reason.

Why do Hiro apologists even exist?

Even japan jumped ship

Hiro did nothing wrong there.

Strelitzia is named after a genus of flowering plants that symbolise faithfulness in romantic relationships, love, and thoughtfulness, besides the 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple, freedom and the ability to travel (due to the flower’s resemblance to birds-of-paradise in flight), magnificence, excellence and success, joy through challenges and successes alike, and optimism towards the future.

Only those who are truly worthy can ride her and leave unscathed.

>stamen in pistill
then why does it matter if he's jumping for joy or regretfully asking him to fuck her? What's the scene when they exit the mech supposed to mean?

Thinking anything other than this makes you functionally illiterate/retarded

This never happened. There is no "fucking" involved. That show was in the previous season and it's name was Ousama game. Go watch that. NTR fag.

Did they really have to waste a whole episode on fact that nobody can ride with her? I already got it from first episode. Horrible pacing.

Gee I don't know. How about a bland, uninteresting but naturally (or supernaturally) gifted MC who is increadibly attractive and appealing to the female lead for no other reason than the script demanding it. He inspired absolute loyalty and adoration from her, everyone else can't help but be jealous or look up to him and his exceptional talent. Still, he's a wimpy insecure weak-willed boy.

We've seen this anime with a different coat of paint 100 times arleady. We've seen this characters in at least 90% of isekais and the majority of light novel adaptations from the last two years.

Get over yourself. People don't give a shit if he's a cuck and he's getting NTRd. People are making fun of you and the pathetic self-insert losers who are the target audience for this sort of garbage.

He's so bland and uninteresting that I'm shocked people would even care enough to defend him

>the authors do not pander to my psychotic infatuation over some girl the guy I self insert as knows only for a couple of days by letting me sacrifice my lifelong friends just so I can stare some more at her bum bum oh god my pee pee is so hard is this love?
>bad writing
How the fuck do you live with yourself being such a pathetic subhuman? How have you not ended your miserable excuse for a fucking life yet?

I hate Sup Forums sometimes

/threadly reminder

Also, these
and all the other posts in a similar vein are correct. 002 knew.

Hirofags surpassing themselves every single day

Try it again but with 50% less buzzwords

>Hirofags

because not everyone has only half a brain

oh fuck that's a good one

>02's "looking at walking garbage" tier face of disgust when Hiro said she should go with the bull
>Hiro looking at the ground the whole time, emasculated and humiliated, while Mitsuru is fucking shit up
>02 has to intentionally kill Mitsuru to get rid of him because she realized Hiro would have never stood up for himself or try to claim her if Mitsuru was allowed to "prove" himself

These are the facts. You can use mental gymnastics and rationalizations all you want, but you will never make this episode not look like an NTR drama, and you will never recover Hiro's character from this.
His waifu literally had to kill the bull that he offered her, because otherwise he would have just continued fapping in a corner while this pasty-white manlet sticks his tiny dick in her.
Also a little reminder that japs are also calling this NTR, so you retards who said "j-just wait for the subs its not what it looks like fucking EOPs" can also fuck off to reddit.

Typical self-inserter mental gymnastics:
>it's not NTR if she calls you darling afterwards
>02 is meant for Hiro, so Hiro pushing her onto another man isn't pathetic
>Mitsuru failed, so that means Hiro isn't a pathetic fuck for giving away "his" girl
>the mecha piloting is NOT symbolism for sex, it's pure coincidence that it's done in doggy style, Gainax/Trigger would never use metaphors for sex
>psycho spammer and his symbolism pasta noone cares about
>ignore everything and just screech about Sup Forums

Let's see if next episode deals with Mr. Beta being too scared to pilot her because the rumors are true, meaning yet another episode of Hiro not getting into the fucking robot.

>It's not NTR face

> Although Mitsuru almost died but he experienced the best thing he ever had in his boring pilot life.
>He keep trying to ride with 02 again
>02 was surprised by his determination, allows him to ride her ass and grows some interests on him
>Hiro keep making NTR face
In next episode

It leaves a feeling like that in insert fags, yes, but that doesn't mean it actually happens, or Hiro interprets it as that.

>grasping for faces

IT'S NOT NTR FACE YOU DUMB FUCKS, IT'S THE FACE OF NOBLE RESPONSIBILITY

VERY nice

you lied Sup Forums, i thought there was ntr?

I have never seen so much anger expressed in one post, very funny to read.

Woah looks like we got a mind reader here!
Why haven’t you killed yourself yet Schizo?

This has gotta be people trying to outroll each other.

No one is this obsessed with defending an anime MC. Right?

Or more recently,
>he's reluctant about asking other men to play around with his girl, so it's ok

Is this the containment thread?
At this time every day the shitposting really intensifies for some reason.

Samefag, how many times have you posted these already

Someone give this man a medal

this looks like the designated NTR shitposting thread

Hiro is literally the MC of Netoraserare.

High school ends at about this time, so after making their mac&cheese and doing their algebra, the virgins like to come here to complain that this show isn't a generic waifubait with predictable characters and a story that they can easily predict and understand.

>Woah looks like we got a mind reader here!
Literally the only people getting upset over this show are subhuman self-insertfags. The rest don't give a fuck because this is just a very mediocre, run of the mill show with very standard writing. If you got so invested in this schlock you're feeling cognitive dissonance from "getting cucked" you should seriously, with all honesty or even the slightest hint or irony, fucking kill yourself. You are legitimately not human.

twitter.com/search?q=ダーリン ntr&src=typd&lang=en

source?

>finds a picture, the only thing he can read is NTR
>quickly posts it, because he hopes no one can read the entire post
You just want to hate the male lead perhaps because you have already been cucked irl. And you let out your steam by writing bullshit on a Sup Forums board. That's a great carrier.

"Cognitive Dissonance"
Try to research what this phrase means, understand the context that it is most applicable in, and then type out another post.

There's something magical about this expression

This says Hiro is 02's "New" darling, how do you feel?

If you read Japanese you would realize that most of the Nips are just commenting and having a laugh about it. There's barely any complaints.

man some people literally so mad about it they ship 02 and ichigo for real

>Darling in the franxx the third episode "The Fight Doll" #ニコニコ動画 is official NTR. Thank you so much.
>Darling in the franxx the third episode... it seems like there was NTR. I don't like it.
>It is rather disgusting NTR and the character not easy production Hiro and Zero two to Darling acknowledged only a bad desire.

this is not a surprise

Oh shut up ragetard, most everyone ITT is having a laugh at troglodytes like yourself getting anally devastated by people mocking your favourite self insert.

Do you damage control on twitter as well?

So are we. The only ones are seething are the self-insert fags that are denying it's NTR and ironically calling everyone else self-inserter