Hero Academia

Bakugo needs new friends

Nice thread. Fuck off bokutard

Nah these guys are a good influence on him.

So France dude isn’t a traitor?

>acts like a cunt
>wonders why only gets cunt friends

>Alien girl says her and Uravity should team up
>Uravity shoots her down
That was kinda messed up

After 168 he got even more suspicious of being the traitor actually.

I miss when Iida was turning into batman, now he is just annoying

congrats on having absolute shit taste

>Iida
>Becoming batman at any point
Right.

Nah, they're fine. He having friends at all while not even trying is already too much.

I'm glad the Bird is trying to hang out with him now

So do I.

How is he annoying, he's barely around anymore

His friends are nearly perfect, if only Camie was a UA student

WOW
Sauce?

I winder how long it will be before we see the Shiketsu kids again.

honestly the best type of friendship is when it's like 70% busting your bros' balls and laughing at their fuck ups

supportive nice friends are plebs-tier shit

these are some great friends

She's too based for those bitches. And she'd pass out from being surrounded with so much available dick.

What do that turd's friends even see in him

>Implying
Camie is only interested in top tier boys like Todoroki

Is her meme talk canon or is it just nigga streams?

Niggastream exaggerates it but it's canon that she talks like a braindead valley girl

How the hell did Camie become the best girl after only appearing in the entire series for two chapters? some magic shit

This scene shows Bakugou is actually inoffensive. They made fun of him like that and he didn't explodokill them.

Honestly, I find bakugo even more boring than when he was an edgelord and now they give him a shitty waiufu wtf? he belongs tobest jeanist!

Doesn't mean he didn't want to

The Todo lips.

>todo lips
I smell tumblr.

I miss the shiketsus already

Do it.

For real, by being charming, funny, shameless, smarter than she acts, a good straight man to the other three autists, plus killer character design and fun quirk. She's a good character but not shoved down your throat like the main cast.

Meet the Lurkers. They fight crime

>niggerstream

>Tsuyu and Iida both being creepy stalkers

Even not taking into account the whole two cour thing, it would be best if the anime animate Kamino, Tartarus-DvK2, and Unleashed close together. DvK2 is the culmination of Bakugou's guilt over getting kidnapped and AM's fall, all of which happened in Kamino. Tartarus and Unleashed (that kicks off Overhaul's arc and the effect we still experience in the story) are directly connected to AM's fall too.

And the summer camp would fit nicely in around 5-7 episodes, with a short 1 episode intermission, and 5-6 episodes to cover the whole Baku's rescue and AM's showdown.

who?

Then why is she fat?

They'll almost definitely give us an Overhaul teaser in the final episode of S3 don't worry

>he doesn't want to be a total bachelor
Idiot.

>tfw season 2 isn't going to end off at deku vs. kacchan 2

The way she talks is only somewhat comprehensible to a native speaker, and more or less impossible to translate. They actually toned it down.

Was it gyaru talk, or is it just incomprehensible mess? Could it be how teenagers talk nowadays there or L33tspeak (text-message lingo), but used verbally? I'm genuinely curious

She has diarrhea of the mouth and a true THOT's crippled post millenium vocabulary. This is the fansubbers' adaptation of that for English.

incomprehensbile mess. She's just retarded

It's Gyaru talk, but even more extreme.

>yfw you can have a friendly qt gf with a bombshell body but you won't understand a motherfucking thing she says
Bakugo and Todoroki's dilemma.

>todoroki
Bitch no. She belongs to Baku

I hope they close it off with on the second semester opening ceremony. It would serve as a good cliffhanger to tease both Mirio and Overhaul while showcasing how everything is changing post-AM fall

>asked for both their numbers at the same time
This gyaru gonna share the love.

It's the catsuit and cleavage.
>tfw you will see "Camie" animated on S3
MUH
U
H

Real!Camie is 500% more physically attractive than Toga!Camie for some reason.

Best girl is obviously Hatstune

season 3 will.

It's the retardedness isn't it

Reminder the only reason BnHA is in the top four is because everything else is 10x worse

Yes that includes Dr. Stone

I want Bakugo to cuck Deku with Uraraka. Gimme that NTR!

see this >tits
Being this shallow

>Yes that includes Dr. Stone
Why did you include that as if we didn't already know it was shit?

Niggerstream. She talks cutesy with gyaru texting lingo and abbreviations

No they over exaggerated it

> (text-message lingo), but used verbally?
It's this, there was a japanese term for it too but I can't remember it at the moment. Not full nigger like Niggerstream makes it

There are so many good girls in this series.

Yet the mayority is fucking yaoi on Sadpanda

At least the girls remain pure

Neverland >>>>> MHA

Realistic desu. 14 males with 6 females is a recipe for situational homosexuality.

AssBlasty Waifu does not exist user.

Yeah, there's a really overwhelming amount of it scanned.

I like Yaoi, but sometimes I don't want to see Todoroki or Bakugo fucking Deku. I want to see some of these cute girls getting bred.

Deku is not shitty my friend

Wish there was more of best girl Traitor

The sad fate of sharing the series with good bois and receiving less screentime than them.

Also the main trio is the perfect self inserts for very different kinds of people. You got the meek one that appeals to people who like to self insert as MC and is closer to the actual audience and also appeals to R63fags; the badboy fantasy self insert that appeals to fujos and a lot of girls and Nip's All Time Favorite :Tsundere™, and the strong, cool, aloof guy with a scar with daddy issues.
The girls never had any chance.

THIS IS NOT OKAY

People keep saying Hori got a new editor. Is this true and if so when did this happen?

I love this fandom. I like how everytime I go to myreadingmanga there's a new gay doujin.

>Tfw self insert with a side character
Feels mixed brethren

>majority dudesex
>doujins of the girls all include some weird ass fetish less than 1% of the population would fap to
it's not fair

>well written and versatile girl cast that is appreciated by the fans alike
>still majority of doujins go to the boys
What a waste.

Froppy is not for prolapse.

What is the last piece of art made by drawfag?

>Aoyama having sex
>he kills his partner with the first thrust

I get the impression that a lot of people browsing those threads hate
battle shounen
So I got questions, why did you even start?

I can feel content that little to nobody's going to claim Twintails-chan.
But that also means there will never be any doujins or fanart of her unless it is very obscure, untagged, nips twitter shit or the artist likes drawing background/side characters (Looking at you, Shpo, you beautiful artist)

Is that how he's going to kill Mina?

because i like battle shounens you brainlet

When are the 1A students gonna fight The Bullet Club?

>Ashido with Aoyama
>Ashido, one of the only characters in a canon almost-relationship with RED CUNT RUINER Kirishima

Is this accurate?

She talks like a cave woman, apparently. Almost unreadable.

What with weird sentence stracture?
I simply like action and always look forward to see how the author creates it.

sure he's cute, but everyone is shittier than the best and most fabulous hero BESTO JEANISTOO!!.
i know he is injured from the fight with AFO, pls no bully.

>implying Aoyama won't rape her first

>ywn use your wood vines to swing off of the fat body of Mt. Lady

She used to be fatter.

Somewhat

quick, say something nice about my mushroom wife

Her fringe-covered eyes give her an air of mystery.

She has a big smelly uncut cock.

Kirishima will always be a bro though.

Fuck off.

NEVER EVER HAHAHA

She's pretty cute.