Why is it that female Knights are so great Sup Forums?

Why is it that female Knights are so great Sup Forums?

They only are in fiction.

They're STRONK

Arthur > Atoria

>jumps in front of attacks to save cute knight girls

4 episodes in and I can already tell that Emyia is /myguy/

does she ever get over wanting to get raped?

They are protective mummy

gotta love how in the deen version Seibah rejected shirow, this shit its a major middle finger to haremfags.

Are you unironically starting Fate with the 2006 show in the current year?

She reaches the point where she only wants to get raped by Kazuma or rape him.

God damn, that's sexy.

Fate needs to stop femalewashing MALE historical figures just so they can have a 'diverse cast' and 'balanced gender ratio'.

Decent girls are hard to come by.

Wait until they inject furries into it.

yes
I spend more time shitposting on Sup Forums than actually watching anime so it's left me with a bit of a backlog.

Because you know that they are very likely going to be pure, honorable, in shape, friendly, and a badass (and probably religious if you want to go historical)

They are the two best traits, girl-next-door and tomboy, combined

Fuck the king

That's about as good as any one could ask for.

I'd love for Prototype to get a full show or movies or something because it seems more interesting, but I just know they would somehow fuck it up.

Too bad actual english slags are disgusting subhuman looking things

And to make it worse, even if you ever did find a good looking one there's a high chance they will age like milk and turn ugly as sin when she's older.

pic unrelated, right?

seems like a knight to me user

cute

saber is love saber is life

>Saber look, you weren't a failure, see how great Britain is in the year 2018!
what do you show her to convince her?

What good would that do? Anger is good motivation for her to change things.

accidentally posted the smol one

>actually watching DEEN/Stay Night
Goddamn nigga, it isn't 2007. You can download and read the VN.

>not wanting your waifu to be happy

What exactly is the problem with the show.

>ifunny

They are usually cool characters and often a great source of suffering.

You're off your meds again Sup Forums. Dont worry, the bad vaginas arent gonna get you.

What good is happiness if it's built apon lies? How could I be happy if I lied about something so important to her and treat her as an idiot?

It attempts to blend together all three routes of the VN and does so terribly. Also, the animation is abysmal. Source material is fantastic, and I strongly recommend you read the VN. But DEEN/Stay Night is completely obsolete as an entry point to the series.

Because the burden of performance for being male is extremely heavy in the unforgiving, competitive environment that is this world.
How tempting it is to shove those burdens onto someone else.

>he can't identify ironic shitposting
both of you just keep quiet

Perfect for mind breaking since they start out noble, strong, and heroic and end up as slobbering, broken sex slaves.

It's gap moe.

"durr im just pretending to be retarded"
"greentext"
Dont pretend you are above this shit when you still reply to it.

She worked better in a duo with Mamika.

>source material is fantastic

For character interaction yeah but not so much for getting things done.
I think Aliceteria became a much more interesting character after Mamika even if Mamika was the once to start the change in her.
Seeing her try to scheme after being so straightforward was pretty cool.

Female kings are for yuri! YURI!

What did the round table mean by "she's TOO perfect to rule us!!"

Why is the front of red saber's dress missing?

>Female kings are for yuri! YURI!
>just end my bloodline senpai

umu

>implying

It's chuuni kino. Excellent premise, some great characters, badass action scenes that aren't reliant on powerlevel bullshit. Writing can be stilted, and the pacing is definitely fucked, but it's top-notch.

Read the VN faggot

Because she's not ashamed and wants to show it off. She says something along those lines.

Stop bulling England, thanks. This is a bully free zone. Also your problem is you looked at slags (ie; the ones who'd maybe, possibly, if you bought them a bottle of WKD and a bag of chips they might give you a have interested handjob behind a Indian takeaway) and you didn't look for girls/women.

I've never been that engaged by VN's, so I just skip them.
plus I couldn't figure out how to install it with wine anyway

It unironically is

>male mother need is present in all men to varying degrees

and because finding a wamen with honor and virtue is the greatest requirement for love

Because they are strong and independent.

>tfw no female Fing Arthur to create a royal bloodline with

t. brainlet

you need to create a virtual drive and then install the crack files in the main .exe folders.

>but you get a pass because i've been having trouble with stein;gate crashing after pressing start on the menu

Can you do that without using the play linux installer menus? That was the main thing I was getting frustrated and gave up with.

>but you get a pass because i've been having trouble with stein;gate crashing after pressing start on the menu

ironically enough that was the one thing that actually worked fine for me
0 not so much though

Why is she so hungry all the time?

From all the good characters who accomplished nothing because they were stuck in that shitty trainwreck of an anime, Alice-chan really was the best and the most useless.

knights must eat and sleep when possible

Wish fulfillment of women being strong and independent, up to or being more so than the men are, as a role reversal that essentially turns the man into the damsel. This is a much easier position to be in, thus attractive. Alternatively the women is turned into an equal ergo you can trust them to go undefended and even carry out orders competently, which is fine too.

Bertille is best girl

Celia and Bertille are best girls in the series.

I prefer this knight.

It still hurts. But its so hilarious. But it also hurts.

This is Jeanne! Say something gentil about elle!

She was never knighted

Great taste user.

I knighted her if you get my drift.

You have a good girl there user.

>Saber is too embarrassed to admit she wants to cuddle
>so she says that in order to protect any attacks, she must shield your body with hers
cute

She's not embarrassed yet.

>5 foot
>42kg
>literally imagine teir
>is also a knight
okay, this is stretching my suspension of disbelief a bit

smaller target? magic, mostly none of the characters make any sense just whip out your dick and imagine with me

Caliburn stunted her growth and all she ate in her kingdom was potatoes, not like there is a height requirement to become king.

>wanting to be raped by a specific person

Yeah, that's just called consenting. That's consensual sex.

Keep posting female armor, I am trying to find a cool one i saw a while ago

king (female) of the manlets

>start watching for Rin
>fall for Saber instead
not even mad

she is romano-british, not the eternal anglo

Because you have a pitiful weak cock, user

fpbp

>Alternatively the women is turned into an equal ergo you can trust them to go undefended and even carry out orders competently, which is fine too
I like this specially. When the Knight girl can be a strong reliable teammate in a band of equally badass comrades regardless of gender.

A female knight also tends to carry an aura of dignity and is usually very loyal both very desirable traits on a woman thus ironically enhacing her feminine qualities while at the same time empowering her. They're not manginas but instead proper ladies who also know how to kick ass. It's appealing in many ways, either for those who want to see said dignified image tarnished as well as for those who want to see them rise triumphant from their challenge with head held high.

Is this epic tumblr pasta?