Berserk

This Guts' kid right? Not Griffith's?

Other urls found in this thread:

berserk.wikia.com/wiki/Egg_of_the_Perfect_World
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It is the son of Guts, but it was corrupted by Femto.

Yes, Griffith tainted the baby when he raped Casca.

Okay so is the moonlight boy what the kid would've been if it hadn't been affected by Griffith?

Will the next chapter explore the meaning of this ugly monstrosity or will we see more panels of berserk dog vs bird Griffith?

pretty certain the moonlight boy was just an avatar Hanafubuku sent to guide the boiz to Elfhelm

It's his kid but it got bukkake'd by Griffith during the rape and became corrupt. To this day I wonder why Demon cum didn't have adverse effects on Caska.

It's casca's sanity given form in the ethereal place sacrifices live in between the material realm and the realm of dreams.

Wow that's a pretty good theory I've never heard that before but that makes a lot of sense.

holy shit, so Guts, if he even realized this, has yet another reason to hate Griffith, goddamn.

It does look like Guts.

Half and half. Can't believe i still can't quit this series.

When was this?

when theyre on rodrigo's ship and get to squid monster island

Potential reasoning: it did, but we just don't see the physical effects; or, it would've, but the child she was carrying received the majority dose, inadvertently preventing something worse from happening to Casca perhaps.

r/Berserk wiki has a detailed explanation about this.
TL;DR: Moonlight boy has the image of Guts and Casca's child. He seems to share a body with the newly reborn Griffith.

We better see Casca healed in this run before his next hiatus. And she better remember everything and remember everything with her and Guts

I thought so, I always thought the deformed spirit was Casca's fetus enchanted by Femto's semen, and the boy is the same fetus not reborn from the sentient behelit's wish

Casca will stop being a potato next mont. r-right?

the boy first showed up after the fake eclipse, monster fetus got moonlight form, but as it requires a high magical toll can only appear full moon

The demon baby is product of Femto corrupting the unborn fetus that was the child of Casca and Guts.

The demon baby is later swallowed by the Behelit Apostle. berserk.wikia.com/wiki/Egg_of_the_Perfect_World

Griffith was reborn from the body of the demon baby with the Behelit apostle acting as a womb. Only the demon baby was able to give Griffith a physical form due to it having part of Femto's essence. This is also why Griffith still has a very faint emotional connection to Casca and Guts, in a way they are his parents now.

This could be very very important to the future plot of Berserk because Griffith was supposed to lose all his humanity when he became Femto, if he still has some emotion left however....

So while the demon baby's body is now the New Griffith it's soul was not destroyed. It survived and was able to take a new form, that of the mysterious mute child. How? We don't know yet.

this

>This could be very very important to the future plot of Berserk

The other plot point that nobody ever brings up that may be very important in the future is the fact that Gut was born dead.
He wasn't born in the normal manner or even by C-Section.

His mother was hanged and he literally fell out of her womb.

The Skull Knight states that all living things are bound by causality and that Griffith can not be killed because he exists outside causality.

But Guts wasn't born normally. He may exist outside causality himself which would explain why he also seemingly can't be killed.

tldr: Griffith is Macbeth. Guts is MacDuff.

I'm putting 100 ragebux and a beer on MacDuff.

Why doesn't the digital scanlated copies exist? Fucking hell, mangastream fucks up every single chapter.

>tldr: Griffith is Macbeth. Guts is MacDuff.

It's a combination of Guts's and Griffith's cum.

Volume three I think, when Guts is battling the slug apostle

He clearly saw it after the Eclipse. He tried to kill it. That is why he kept having visions of it all through the manga.

So the God Hand and Griffith's plan was to use Casca's corrupted child to bring Griffith back to the real world from the start all the way back when he raped her?

Griffith did nothing wrong.

Skull Knight pretty much says it is Guts' kid. I assumed Guts knew that.

how hte fuck does Skull Knight know? Did he do a Skeleton Paternity test on it? Is he skeleton Jerry Springer now or something?

I mean, I think it is obvious Skull Knight knows way more about Guts than he is saying. For all I know he has watched Guts for his entire life.

>mfw its true

It's Donovans baby that gestated for many many years in Guts butt

>So the God Hand and Griffith's plan
Probably just Griffith's plan. The rest of the God hand's direct involvement seems to have ended at the eclipse event and they're just "riding the wave", and currently lost enjoying their favorite sins, but they're not actually friends or anything. Slan herself is aware Guts wants to kill Griffith, but she likes to watch extreme emotions, and even tries to temp Guts into becoming an apostle so he can gain more power

Griffith knew Guts was going to die so he casted some shit on casca fetus to make him powerful.
Basically he wanted a Guts V2 to make him a companion

When will we see based Griffith again? Hopefully he'll show up to personally burn that overgrown cherry tree.

My heart

>tldr: Griffith is Macbeth. Guts is MacDuff.
Fuck, this made me hype

are you really sure the whole guts' son becoming griffith was planned in advance by him? i thought he was just gonna be reborn regardless but a slip of causality made it so he ended up being born with that body which will be what "breaks" the cycle or whatever

Darling in the SlanXX