PhD in dueling

>PhD in dueling

Other urls found in this thread:

duellinks.gamea.co/c/2dwfdxug
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dub

dueling is serious business user

Yeah. A "Duelist of Philosophy" (Philosophiae Duellista) is the highest dueling degree a duelist can earn.

You are making my blood boil!

Mech deck on DL sucks

is it a he or she

hey, don't insult the NA NO NE

best character development

>playing Duel Links
heh

Jealous?

Best character
Dub is shit

How did one mans card game reshape society so dramatically

Because of another ones autism.

He aced every course

Second best, Manjoume is best

OP has a PhD in faggotry

I wish the world revolved around yugioh cards

>is still terrible at it

Somehow literally every person at the fucking academy devoted entirely to a playing a card game, both all the students and all the staff, are all fucking TERRIBLE at the game. Not a damn one of them understands how to so much as build a decent deck. They all just throw together every shitty card of whatever their favorite shitty archtype is.

>"Duhh I like fucking koalas, I'll just put every koala related card I can find in a pile and it's my deck now"
A gorillion dollars of tuition well fucking spent asshole.

You can win with any archetype in the anime if you're good enough. Sho became top of his class with fucking Roids.

Would you actually enjoy watching a show involving the kind of autists that take a card game seriously enough to netdeck? It would straight-up out-cringe Watamote. Schools could use it as a PSA in the "don't buy trading cards, this is the losers you will become if you do" sense.

>Would you actually enjoy watching a show involving the kind of autists that take a card game seriously enough to netdeck?

Unironically yes. I want a TCG anime with whole arcs dedicated to setting up the best possible decks followed by battles of characters pulling out ridiculous OP combinations and ending them in a couple of turns if not just first turn killing most of their opponents. All of them are cute girls instead of fat smelling nerds of course.

What are you on about, Crowler is pretty meta right now. AG completely shits on the backrow heavy meta.

>AG
>meta
I wish

It’s tier 2 at least.

duellinks.gamea.co/c/2dwfdxug
It’s listed as tier one, above Gladiator Beasts. And as a GB junkie I agree, it’s an unwinnable matchup.

Go back to your basement.

>duellinks.gamea.co/c/2dwfdxug
>tfw got into KoG using Destiny Draw Ice Barriers
Fuck meta shitters.

A realistic show? Where it actually focuses on strategy? As a matter of fact that probably would be fun. At the very least, an interesting change of pace from the usual card game formula where the cards don't even really matter and it turns into DBZ all the time.

You can still make it campy and over the top anime drama while also actually making the cards matter.

>That GX episode about netdecking

>6 ECTS points just for watching him brag and prance around like a faggot
Would desu.

>You can win with any archetype in the anime if you're good enough
More like "you can win with anything in the anime if the plot demands it".

Yugis deck was also terrible. Very little real strategy, the same kind of timmy deck design most characters had. Hell even Yugi mostly only won because he cheated all the time.

>That GX episode about topdecking

You gotta wonder, was it really worth abandoning civilization and living in the jungle just because you couldn't randomly grab the right sandwich during lunch?

And if that guy apparently perfected drawing to the point he could draw any card he needed whenever he wanted why not play an exodia deck and by invincible?

>why not play an exodia deck and by invincible?
>That GX episode about the steps required to make an Exodia deck
He had to sacrifice a girlfriend to get Exodia, which he didn't have to begin with.

/ourguy/

>That GX episode about sadomasochism and underground BDSM clubs.

I mean look at Yugi post DK
looks like a bondage twink

>that fucking Armstrong fight he had with Snake Principal

>That GX episode where the villain gave a character an oedipus complex and made him wish his dad had died in a car accident instead of his mom

>tfw the game is broken and there will never be anymore Elemental hero's
Just kill me already

HERO will never die, they just revealed a new one.

This just came out recently though

HERO still has support to this day, start complaining when your archetype is Cloudians or some other obscure shit.

How is the game broken

If he really had a PhD in dueling, he should have understood the principles of card advantage and run gadgets

>Yugis deck was also terrible
He ran BLS
that makes it decent by default

Not when it's the Ritual version.
The copy guy in GX had the Envoy version for some reason though.