Who is the worst romance manga MC in existence?

Who is the worst romance manga MC in existence?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
youtube.com/watch?v=KPpLOymd5SU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP

Let's start for stating facts: when you say romance we are not including those idiots from Haremshit right? we're talking about old fashioned romance tops love-triangle right?

correct i mean plain old romance, not haremshit.

oh yeah and here's another massive faggot

bump

is there no other suffering than starting with this manga from the begininng? I remember reading it for 3 years every day until i just got fed up with it.

I can be tolerant of dense or retarded MCs, but the one OP mentions is one of the most fucking moronic MCs I have ever seen. The descisions he made have caused several of my blood vessels to burst. Seriously, fuck this guy.

I don't think this guy is nearly as bad as pic related in OP. Raku is just dense and generic.

That was pretty bad and excesively long

It's the generic Harem

the manga was cool, the anime was full of QUALITY and the movie didn't delivered

I would say it's Hatsukoi zombie, aside that goddess with thick eyebrows, the rest is shit

all romance manga mc is a faggot

I hate this piece of shit so fucking much.

How about the best romance MCs?
We already know which are the most moronic and blandest of the bunch, but what are some that keep you coming back to the stale circus that is romance manga?

The first chapter was shitty enough that you have only yourself to blame

Yui is shit

This guy was alright. He wasn't much in the early chapters but he mans the fuck up in the last chapter dumping his gf and gloriously chasing down best girl in her office.

>Everyone else sucks
>People are scumbags
>YOU RICH GIRL SLUTS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND ME

He's pretty bad in the first 2 volumes which are the only ones translated but be develops real nicely afterwards. A shame about the single mom though.

>be

he*

literally any harem MC

Not so fast homo

Yeah, this guy had balls.

itoshi no karin MC

Nice boat.

I hate this manga so much, the worst girl in the series is going to win and there’s literally nothing stopping it from happening other than the MC’s dumb denseness.

He said manga you fucking moron.

Will he have the same fate as Raku?

Probably the one from Ane Doki.

What a dipshit faggot, the tomboy was too good for him

too bad it is just a one shot, I wish there would be more.

A good girl

Title, please?

Domestic na Kanojo /thread

The protagonist of Keit-Ai.

FINDS

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

How was your 30-day vacation?

Why is he asking to break up? That is supposed to be a fucking unilateral decision. If she says no, will he not break up with her?

Star Wars Finds a Way

youtube.com/watch?v=KPpLOymd5SU

Ikiteru Kimi

>Why is he asking to break up?
because Haruto is a massive fucking coward.

reminder that Haruto spent years chasing Yuzuki, and then when he finally got together with her he didn't touch her for an entire year because "MY PURE WAIFU I DON'T WANT TO SULLY HER"

This is a Harem MC

And this, is a Super Harem MC

This is a Harem MC who has Descend Below a Super Harem MC. We'll just call this Harem MC 2

AND THIS

IS...TO GO...EVEN FURTHER BELOW
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
UHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Sorry that took so long...I'm not used to being this Vanilla Beta....
I call this Super Harem MC 3.

Mayu Shinjo's Haou Airen. To be fair, it's funny on a Tommy Wiseau's The Room way

What manga is this? Lets see author is
SEO Kouji.

Wooahhhh no. Fuck this guy and anything he writes. I have already read Suzuka and never again. Probably the only manga I have ever given a 1.

>implying he didn’t become based

Will you approve of an isekai manga by Seo?

Maybe if there was no haremshit, the MC isn't a spineless loser, and the female lead isn't a complete and total bitch.

But cmon, this is Seo we are talking about.

Oh as a fighting character he became based, but romantically he was the real monster

What if main girl is best girl?

>that genuine smile in the middle left
When will I have the balls to just kill myself?