Made in Abyss

What white whistles haven't we seen yet,

Also what happened to Rico's once she entered rug village.

Didn't one take it and start carving it?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mono_eye_OS/status/958598054277537792
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Srajo and Wakuna are the ones left that we know about. And yea, I suspect that's gonna be a chapter on its own

I hope those two are both gonna have interesting arcs as Bondy, or at least better than Ozen's. They probably are doing some shady shit if they both delved from the 5th layer.

Both of them descended into the 6th layer (their final journeys) right after one another, without using the Altar of the Final Journey, and without checking in with Bondrewd/the other White Whistles/the Guild. There's no way they're not up to some shady shit.

Narahate harems

Not wanting to deal with Bondrewd, is likely a good reason for that, if Ozen dislike him is likely all of them do

So they must've had some sort of relic that grants them waterbreathing abilities. Or that massive container on Srajo's back is what counts for a SCUBA tank.

>They had to go through sea

Speedreader.

Do you even read? God why does this series attract so many retards

A SEA OF BONES

Yes, I finished the manga a while ago.

And I forgot what happened to rikos whistle and the names of the last two white whistles.

Fucking kill yourself you nigger.

Nice tidder spacing

They weren’t together, or at least that’s what I get from Bondrewd, Srajo descended without notifying anyone, likely he simply sneaked and used the elevator, Wakuna in the other hand invaded the sixth layer using his personal relic

>Tidder

Is that like grinder for retards?

Papa Bondy should really invest in just putting a single Praying Hand at the elevator if that is the case. I do hope that they keep with those plot threads. Those two WWs have such cool designs.

A white whistles would probably just roast a praying hand.

White whistles aren't necessarily strong, case and point Riko

He means that they'd just insult them so hard that they cry back to Bondy.

Riko is a exception, she doesn't need to roast. She just cutes her way around everything except poison spikes.

That and toilets.

She just isn't into analingus

Man Reg just fuckin went in there holy shit he sure can take an ear

What about bunny holes

So no chapter 45 at least until the 10th, huh.

Riko can simply use her Bun to track you and predict their moves and her robot to roast a praying hand in seconds

Read it backwards

Bun is not for Lewd

Bun is for eating and smelling, fluffing not lewd.

What does it smell like between her buns?

Apart from this promotional picture, Bun is the character Tsukushi lewd the least, really, at least compared with Riko and Reg

The Lord of Adventure. Riko the Incinerator

Totally good of course

Nnaa~

>Didn't one take it and start carving it?
yes, still working on it.

What should the TL group name be?
Some ideas so far are:
Sup Forumsbyss scans
sc/a/m
m/a/ids in abyss
scamlation

sc/a/m
fits perfectly.

Are you guys sure Nanachi is a girl?

twitter.com/mono_eye_OS/status/958598054277537792

The penis is too much. I prefer my girls with only the balls.

Very good. Thank you user

It's been 21 days since chapter 44.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnn...

... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

imagine if he did nothing but write and draw and sleep like a slave

I think 1 chapter every 30 day is a good pace. 45+ days (especially 120+ days) is just too much.

maids in abyss
papa's sc/a/ns

I wonder if they're in cahoots with one another. The timing is so suspicious.

terrible tr/a/nslations

maids in abyss

sales in Sup Forumsbyss lmao

g/a/y f/a/ggots

>tfw you'll never have Ozens 2.3m body crushing your pelvis while she strangles you, as every last squirt of milk splurts into her dark womb as while your consciousness fades to black

Fixed :^)

>white text on yellow background
moron

Dumb blind faggot.

I, too, wanna eat Nanachi

A never-aging shotabot

yellow backgrounds and borderless white text do not contrast enough. noncontrasting colors make readability poor. is this a hard concept for you? put a thin black border on the text and it would be perfectly fine.

Riko pooping is literally an asspull plot device to get things moving.

Does anyone has the comic of this moment?

chapter in 10 days

Sup Forumsbysmal translations

10 chapters in day.

That's only with Tsukushi working 24 hours straight with a little boy's head strapped to his crotch.

Wait, since tsukushi is a little boy, can we have him perform autofellatio for maximum workspeed 24/7?

I haven't been around for a while, why's there a new translation group being made? Is it related to the Batoto collapse, or did people get sick of the current translator writing what he wanted to be there (Female Nanachi, shitty memes) instead of what was actually there?

We need a man like you, user, to ask all the right questions.

He's very fat and overweight, so it'll be a bit of a problem.

>Female Nanachi, shitty memes
There's anything wrong with these?

I prefer to read a translation that actually respects the story the creator wrote, yeah.

Oh well. Check the official one and leave the thread so you won't be spoilered if it triggers you so much.

Nothing that can't be solved by liberal application of duct tape

Why do you sound so offended? Chill.

Do I? I was just trying to be nice.

You aren't good at it.

>+ soft
>+ fluffy
>+ adorable
>+ always smells good
>+ exceptionally intelligent
>+ expert surgeon and apothecary from her time as assistant researcher to Dr. Bad Science Dad
>+ competent tailor
>+ supernatural ability to detect living creatures/the force field
>+ incredible toughness allows her to endure the Curse of the Abyss migrating all the way from the bottom of the 5th layer to the top of the 4th
>+ portable and easy to carry
>+ almost always topless

>+- shy
>+- furry
>+- probably still underage
>+- legally dead and no longer actually a human, so human laws no longer apply

>- terrible home cook

Bun is obviously already a 9/10, but will she be 10/10 wife material once she learns how to cook? Given how smart and good with her hands she is already, it ought not to take long for her to pick up the technique from Riko.

Sorry, I tried.

Cute!

>- penis

Not canon.

My theory is Bun got trapped by one of the Sages and that's not the real Mitty.

>penis
>-
Where do you think you are?

>bun
>exceptionally intelligent

Nanachi's penis is as canon as Nanachi's vagina.

No that's gay

it's ok to be gay for anime

Doesn't matter as long as they're cute.

I want to SMELL

What if Nanachi had a horsecock? Like with a flared tip and everything.

What part of doesn't matter as long as they're cute don't you understand? She can even have Mitty's clone attached down there and I still wouldn't mind.

Subarashii

Horsecocks are not cute.

I am not saying horsecocks are cute. But Nanachi is cute, so whatever Nanachi has down there doesn't bother me in the slightest.

This looks kinda tasty.

>whatever Nanachi has down there

What if there is nothing there.

there has to be a hole user, I don't believe that receiving the blessing would involve you puking excrement.