Darling in the Franxx

> "Zero 2 Hiro"!
> "You know about that"
"Just like that"

(Disney's Hercules song)

Zero Two Hiro

This will be a new meme

02 Hero

I can't believe I didn't fucking notice it before. Fuck.

unironic good thread

Fuck you, there's no way that's intentional.

Fucking hell OP this is too perfect thank you

So Hiro will get over his issues and start living up to his name?

You mean she'll become him? But the fame of being him is going to go up to get head and then she'll realize what a douche she was and go back?

Jesus fuck, this is actually amazing.

Yes

"Tell me my Hiro were you going "
"What do I need to end my war"?
"Hit me on the ground "

-Inuyashiki Op

It doesn't have "it."

Ahh son of a bitch

what do you mean by "it"
you mean " zero to"

ayy

>He was a no one
>No Zero, Zero
>Now he's a hotshot
>He's our Hiro!
>He was a kid with his act down pat
>Joined Zero Two, Hiro
>in no time flat
>Zero Two, Hiro
>just like that

>When he smiled
>Zero Two went wild with
>Daaar-liiing~
>And she kissed his lips
>On every trip
>(On every "sortie")

Congrats OP, you inspired me. Will finish eventually.

SAY AMEN
THERE HE GOES AGAIN

>tht song in Hercules but now replaced by each character in the anime
>tfw i can't no longer unsee Hercules as Hiro and Strelizia killing Klexiosaurs as the song goes on
user STOP MY AUTISM IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL

is Sup Forums going to make an Sup Forumsmv

>user completes this shit right here
>vocaroo
Shit's going to be magnificent

AND THEN ALONG CAME ZEUS

HE HURLED HIS THUNDERBOLT
HE ZAPPED

What the fuck

>Hirocules
Kek

WEW

>AND THEN ALONG CAME FRANXX
ftfy

Threadly Reminder that Zero Two is a pure virgin who has never had sex with anyone before

I honestly don't understand why so many idiots think, Episode 3 was NTRshit. From how I understand it, the girls are the "transmitter" between the pilots and the robots and 002 and Hiro are the exceptions do that, because she will do the leading (literally look at their relationship in contrast to those of the other duos) and because he is a total sub, he is able to withstand 002 energy and stays passive (he "piloted" unconcious, they say he had minimal damage), instead of this idiot Mitsuru who went full "MUH UNLIMITED POWAH" and try to had his way with her and got the bill rather quickly for it. I am honestly thrilled to see if we see Hiro with a Suit with those Asscontrolers and 002 fiddling with them. Could make for some great doujins.

I'm glad you had the same vision I had!
It would go well with the song, though you might have to wait a few more episodes for hell yeah moments.

>I honestly don't understand why so many idiots think, Episode 3 was NTRshit.
. . . because it was intentionally meant to feel like NTR by the show runners. What the hell is even wrong with you? This isn't some super secret subtext that people are imagining. It's plain as day. And this happens a lot in anime and manga.

Yeah, but it the main purpose of it, wasn't appealing to the fucking heretics that cuckfags are, the main purpose it had for the story was to show, that the reason Hiro can ride with her is, that he is the passive element.
>inb4 "Plot Jokes"
Maybe I should have phrased that better, but my point is, that is had purpose and wasn't baseless pandering to cucks.

The main purpose of it was to make the protagonist look impotent and the audience feel frustrated, in yet another forced connection to Evangelion. We apparently can't have anime about kids piloting robots against aliens that have themes of bravery and heroism anymore. No, they all have to be shitty Eva clones that rehash the same themes of
>angst
>self-destruction
>neediness
>powerlessness
and so forth.

>We apparently can't have anime about kids piloting robots against aliens that have themes of bravery and heroism anymore
People would say that it's either overdone boring childish shit or a trainwreck. Happens every time somebody decides to try to resurrect high fantasy.

So we all agree this is better than Neon Genesis Evangelion right?

Is it possible to read her number like "Reini"? There was a thread where anons tried to guess her name but I haven't seen this one.

Yes because its /gfd/.

Yes it is.

It's possible but nobody in Japan would name their kid Reini.

LOLNO

its ok but far to be really good, lets see how advance but I don't see anything awesome to think that is a wonderful anime

yfw only able to have discussions after all the NTRposters sleep.

I haven't seen that, because I'm not a normalfag.

Why do Americans like NTR so much?

It's actually going to be Reifuta. That's also a possible reading of the two numbers. And yes, I'm going to fap to some futa Rei doujinshi.

02 -> れいふ -> レイプ

Is episode 4 preview out yet? Or is it coming tomorrow?

Franxx is way better than EVA

EVA is like the Hendrix of anime.
Sure Hendrix changed some things but you can't deny three are 100x guitarist better than him in ever way.

>I was thinking about your name, how about Reini, or Oni, or-
>Honey.
>W-what?
>You're calling me Honey.
And now we have Darling and Honey. And it will never happen.

Tomorrow 17:00 or 18:00 Tokyo time.

/vg/ memes are so boring and blands

They are all basically the same shit in terms of structure and quality level. Bus 02 is a used good

*but

Serious question

Episode #4 PV when?

2moro

I just finished episode one. Why does 02 using "boku"?

Watch more anime.

he's a boy of course

She's very manly.

Oh shit someone should make a video of this

For you.

Far better production than NGE (wich is not difficult to do, NGE's production was a mess), but story wise I don't think it will go to the lenghts NGE went to. It's like saying that Konosuba is better than Re:Zero because they are both Isekai.

I think you know why, user.

[EUROBEAT INTENSIFIES]

Glasses-chan deserves a better stamen rather than a guy that goes chasing another man's pistil immediately just because she couldn't perform once.

Why don't you watch this show?

>Stamen
Boy
Pilot
On top

>Pistil
Girl
Mech
Bottom
Pilot suit with helmet

>disgust
What did he mean by this?

That's what he said moron.

Not really. This has managed to maintain higher production values, but NGE's directing is God-tier. That anime has aged like a fine wine.
I'd say DITF is almost on par with Diebuster. 'Almost' because the story is still in the set-up phase, but I definitely see the potential there.
Who knows, it might just turn out to be the best mecha romance ever.
Remember the Jiān (鶼) bird monologues from episode 1? A pair of such birds is dependent on each other and inseparable, and their way of living is a metaphor for the relationship between husband and wife.
And the main mecha, Strelitzia, is named after a genus of flowering plants that symbolise faithfulness in romantic relationships, love, and thoughtfulness, besides the 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple, freedom and the ability to travel (due to the flower’s resemblance to birds-of-paradise in flight), magnificence, excellence and success, joy through challenges and successes alike, and optimism towards the future.
Then there is the fact that the pilot suits resemble traditional Japanese wedding clothes. Speaking of which, there is official art with 002 wearing a white piugsuit just like the other girls. My theory is that she has a red one now because she hasn't been able to find a partner so far and will be granted a white one when Hiro becomes her official partner (i.e. they get "married").

This thread has been christened with the reminder.

But Konosuba IS better than Re:Zero.

>Mitsuru vs 02

This doujin is slightly off-kilter. Mitsuru had only put the tip in at first, and he got fucked up when grabbed him and shoved his dick all the way in.

Pic related: what 002's metaphorical vagina looks like.

>there are people who like and root for Hiro
Absolutely disgusting, you should consider suicide.

Well Mitsuru said it felt pretty good

>self insert fags still trying to deny that Hiro got ntr'd

He said the power Strelizia provided felt good. He was infatuated with the idea of surpassing Hiro. he probably barely synchronised with 002 (i.e. only put the tip inside, at most). As soon as 002 got serious and pushed his dick all the way inside, he gut cuts all over and got knocked out from the pain and the shock.

>He said the power Strelizia provided felt good.

same thing they link as soon they get in to the cockpit

It was ntr bait. To make self insert fags like you triggered.

At least he put his dick in.

Yes

I like him, I like 02, and above all I like seeing them together.

It's obvious you're the once self inserting. Why else be so hung up over this.

More like he got orgasm after orgasms, 02 drained his balls in seconds and Mitsuru fainted from the shock like the beta he is.

>liking a literal cuck

>NTR shitposters are still trying to broaden the definition of NTR
It was a bait-and-switch. Imagine a doujin that starts off NTR-like, with some guy and his girl getting blackmailed in public, but when the wanabe-bull takes the girl out of sight to a back alley and pulls his pants down, she stabs him in the dick and goes back to her boy. This is what it was like.

You need to stop shitposting.

You don't bleed and pass out from orgasm.

>literal cuck
that word doesn't mean what you think it means

dont reply, i dont want to start this bs discussion again

>More like he got orgasm after orgasms, 02 drained his balls in seconds and Mitsuru fainted from the shock like the beta he is.
>fucks the girl
>cums
>beta
???

>when the wanabe-bull takes the girl out of sight to a back alley and pulls his pants down, she stabs him in the dick and goes back to her boy. This is what it was like.
No, it wasn't. The bull put his cock in and emptied his balls into her.

fuck buzzwordfag

And?

Hiro literally told his girl to go fuck another guy, it's ntr.

>Someone who is smart, but still replied to the bait
C'MON MAN. At least try to not give him (you)s