Gabriel DropOut

a thread about the anime called Gabriel DropOut

this is Gabu after 5 hour sex with me

me on the left.

thanks for taking care of her

Vigne's VA blows it out of the park. All the others are great but Vigne's has a motherly tone, a girly tone and then there's the singing voice.

I understand you like Vigne but Satania is more charming for me in her naivete and stupidity.

Yes yes yes great thread and all but

What have you all done today to prove your devotion to evil and bringing about the unholy rule of Satania over the earth and the heavens? My evil deeds so far today include:

Tried to derail this thread to be about Satania with the ulterior motive of possibly turning it into bulli thread if the former doesn't work.

Posted OC of questionable quality, hoping it will get me vicarious (You)s down the road.

Despite her pitiful cries, I ignored my hungry cat and only gave her *dry* food.

Only did half of the dishes and stopped when I had enough clean cookware to make food for myself.

Wore the same shirt for 3 days in a row.

And I even ignored a text from my own mother for the better part of 10 entire minutes!

OH! And I used Wet tit spacing!

it should have been her anime not gabriel

I made a lot of mean and funny memes about a polish man stuck and probably dead on Nanga parbat

I farted and it didn't stink

I neglected my studies

Why was she wearing the Star of David as a badge again?

to trigger the jews

The artstyle in this pic looks way too much like Sanagi Torajirou

The Japanesie confuse all Western religious iconography and pretty much just assume any use of it is chuuni-evil. Hence crosses on "evil" characters for no reason. They think it's a pentagram, in short.

As a proud member of the jewish community

is she pooping?

just pissing I guess
and imagine her poop stinks as if the devil himself pooped

> Hence crosses on "evil" characters for no reason
Except the cross is upside down, which is currently considered an Anti-Christian or Satanic symbol.

well as far as I remember Saint Peter and Saint Andrew were hung'd upside down because they felt they didn't deserve to die like Jesus died.

Yeah in this particular case. Which reinforces my point: it's pretty random. Not "wrong in every case".

That's why I said "currently".

Demons dont poop

trips of truth
ah, sorry, didn't see that
I apologize

a pretty little Satania for compensation

Nice trips. You and I can both add

Semi-argued about irrelevant details about cartoons.

who is this fanservice even for?

For me acually

t. fan of Hanamaru Youchien