Yorimoi

Did they put her doing camera work because she is too ugly to be on scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BhduxaGtNJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=-2RSu9Gw61U
may.2chan.net/b/src/1517372932099.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's behind the camera because her beauty would distract from the other three were she next to them.

Her big beautiful tits would take up the whole picture.

If she can cook, I'll put up with her overgrown mammaries and fugly face.

>walk into room
>see this
wat do?

Puddi.

I love her cynicism nature.

Enjoy the boat trip girls!
youtube.com/watch?v=BhduxaGtNJ8

Yuzuki hazing episode when?

I want nude lesbian hazing with all the girls once they get on the boat
with Captain giving the orders

Even if she's ugly her tits are the best and the girls jump on camera. They are wasting her body by not adding her.

Do you think she regrets palling up with these yokels? I mean, she was desperate for friends. Not like she was choosey.

She will fix that problem soon.

So Megu was just a massive inferiority complex disguised as a "im smarter than you" attitude. Glad she could realize that though and glad that Kimari didnt give two shits.

It's quite common that behaviour.

Similiar case are hot girls who befriend uglier girls to appear even more outstanding.

>glad that Kimari didnt give two shits
Its more that Kimari wanted to become less clingy herself, but didn't fully realize that her actions were interpreted by Megumi as becoming more distant.
You can tell that in this scene the realization hits hard for Megumi, and that's probably why she feels horrible enough to try and break off her friendship. I encourage all of you to rewatch this scene knowing what we now know, I think it genuinely makes Megumi into a more sympathetic character.

Is it just me or is HanaKana losing her touch? I've never heard her voice acting sound so amateurish before.

>bait

hug megu

***,184位/***,168位 (***,666 pt) [*,**7予約] 2018/03/28 宇宙よりも遠い場所 1(イベントチケット優先販売申券) [Blu-ray]

So I finally started this. It feels like the spiritual successor to K-On, and I mean that in the best possible way. Easily AOTS

the satan number

eat

GENTLEMEN

This is good right?

maybe

holy shit what a cunt

Oi, will our fave sheilas meet this drongo when they're in Freo?

youtube.com/watch?v=-2RSu9Gw61U

Sing the fucking song loudly. Make a death metal remix of it. Send it to one of Mogra's DJ.
PUDDI PUDDI
GIGA PUDDI

That's a lot of pudding. Are they going to eat all of that?

MORE PUDDI

no puddin

That was a sad episode. Megu-chan ;_;

Calling Hinata ugly is a dumb meme.

>desperately wanted friends
>was glad she wasn't there in their hang out
why?

How the hell did Mari not smack her the fuck up right away?

Because they were both friendless losers before she meet Antarctica.

But now one of them isn't a friendless loser, so ditch the bitch

rape the pudding

Her tits are literally not the best.

You're literally incorrect.

Where do you get those shirts?

What a gay.

The bitch wanted to be smacked. She wanted to ruin the very last moment that they had together, so her entire trip would be ruined with bad feelings.
She failed yet again.

Hinata's tits are second best.

may.2chan.net/b/src/1517372932099.webm

At the food shirt store.

???

It's obvious she wanted Kimari to hate her as much as she thought she deserved to be hated. She couldn't keep up the act though.

>mfw next week is a beach episode

mori mori mori~~

Will they survive australia?

Crikey

They should bring her to antartica so that shirase can do her reports properly

Yes. Australia will not survive their visit.

Don't forget the stonefish, the cone snails, the sea snakes, and of course the one and only box jellyfish.

Half expected to see a Gaytime ice cream bar in that pick.

Shirase is still the cutest.

I'm not an expert but the map is fucked up

Beach episode in Bali I guess.

They only have their golden gaytimes in private.

>Madagascar on the equator
>Philippines is as close to taiwan as china
>anorexic New Guinea
This upsets me.

The post credit scene with Singapore confuses me.

No

Oh I made a typo I meant to say "Yes"
Disregard my previous post

It was me, Kimari! All along it was me!

more puddin

Will they survive the bogans?

Hinata > Megane > Yorimoi's Mugi > Yorimoi's Yui > Dork Giantess

Full ED when?

Seemed a bit unrealistic this bit. Maybe it's nornal for Japanese girls.

Drama like this was quite normal at my highschool.

Top 10 anime betrayals.

>top 10 greatest anime betrayals

For the love of god someone please tell me if the girls are alright.

Anime betrayal mind

>top 3 anime betrayals

>"Someone called you a slut!"
>"oh sad, wanna come for karaoke?"
>"it was me!!! I tried to ruin your life!!!"
>":( ok, but lets play games when i come back"

Megumi BTFO, based Mari.

There's no direct flights from Tokyo to Perth, so they have to transfer there.

why didn't they invite yuzuki to karaoke?

>Seemed a bit unrealistic this bit.

Actually it made a lot of sense in retrospect. They established in episode 3 that they're keeping it pretty under wraps. But somehow Kimari's mom still found out before she was even shown the papers. Even earlier only only Kimari and Traitor knew about Shirase's money and given how the latter is generally an outsider I doubt she went around blabbing about her job or her fat stack. Only glasses bitch could have blabbed to the bullies and the mother.

>her actions were interpreted by Megumi as becoming more distant
Well, she was being more distant. I mean, she could be less clingy without blowing Megu out every time the latter wants to hang out (watch the previous episodes again and you'd see that's what Kimari was doing).

I kinda resent the episode didn't highlight this enough and just focused on Megu's bitchiness.

Actually the whole bully thing especially stands out as a massive cunt move because it was BEFORE Shirase invited Kimari to Antarctica. The most that happened was Kimari started talking to her some and wanted to encourage her. Maybe be friends.

So Megumi tried to get Shirase's money stolen by bullies ONLY because she was talking to Kimari. That's how petty Megumi is.

This show has been really good about setting up Characters and stuff in advance

soon

I mean, we kinda already knew that Kimari is somewhat airheaded, so this just seemed like a consequence of that. Besides, once she understood why Megumin felt the way she did, she seemed pretty regretful herself.

because she was in Hokkaido

This episode felt kinda pointless. Yeah, Megu is a massive bitch, but she's also an irrelevant side character so who gives a fuck? No even Kimari gives a fuck. They could have used the episode in something more productive and relevant.

India became a dicklet.

>Well, she was being more distant.

And? The worst thing she did was get excited for something for, what had to be the first time in her life. Yes she got OVER excited but she wasn't blowing Megu off to be a bitch or to be rude. Friends get busy. Would Megumi have done the same thing if Kimari joined a club or a team? What if she wanted to get a job? She doesn't OWE Megumi her time or life.