Star wars is the reason for the extinction of mankind

>star wars is the reason for the extinction of mankind.

*slow clap*

To be fair, the abominations Disney created are very good reason for exterminating mankind.

>blames a capitalistic society for making movies the public wants to see
Come now. Move on with your life.

>waiting millions of years to watch a movie that you will be disappointed in.

I'm sure some random losers know better about what will bring the most revenue than the dozens of market researchers hired by the big companies.

>making movies the public wants to see

>make way less than 7
Sure they do

The latest movie did hurt the mouse. It had a terrible revenue, Disney expected 1.9 billion dollars yet took in barely half of that and together with production costs, marketing etc they got several hundreds of million less than what they expected. Plus the major hate the movie has gotten and the fact that China won't show Star Wars in cinema anymore just shows how hurt the brand was by TLJ. It even got to the point that fucking Jumanji with the Rock beat them in box office at a production and marketing cost several times lower.

That's what Disney would've wanted.

keep reading(unless it was already mentioned by that point in the manga)
There is no ice witch or whatever, the ice age happened just because, there was no person behind it, and it would have only continued to become worse. Star Wars or not, the world was doomed.

Only bugmen don't like Star Ears.

Did the public really want TLJ?

Pls go away

Already did finish it when i created the thread. But wasn't at this point the witch bitch plan was to make the tree to warm up the earth but the tree needed nutrients or whatever so mankind had to become extinct at that point so the tree could get the nutrients from them. which begs the question at the end. why did the tree not need nutrients by the end and just keep growing all the way up to space. how did they even create the tree since the ice witch was already dead at that point. why was luna, judas and the ice witch all look the same? are they connected somehow with themselves and the blessings? and what the hell happened at the end? the earth blew up, agni did take the pill and survived earth being destroyed and just drifted in sapce for god knows how long until by coincidence met up with luna/judas and then they.... died? sorry just some burning questions that i had.

It made 1.2 billion, what are you talking about.

Bow to your supreme leader

>how did they even create the tree since the ice witch was already dead at that point
Judah was the one who made the frist tree too, unliky Surya(Ice Witch), she was complete, and was able to use all blessing, and since she learned how to do so from Surya, she was able to create another tree.
>why did the tree not need nutrients by the end and just keep growing all the way up to space
Roots were reaching other planets and thus draining nutriens from them. also there was old Agni's body, maybe it worked as nutrient too.
>why was luna, judas and the ice witch all look the same? are they connected somehow with themselves and the blessings?
I don't know about Luna, but Judah and Surya were evolved blessed, aka normal humans by old standards.
>the earth blew up
I believe it got destroyed by a huge asteroid.
>and then
Movie ended, that's all you need to know.

For the tree you could say old Agni's vegetable regenerating body was a constant source of nutrition
And Agni(San) was never shown taking the pill, it's left ambiguous

>the public wants to see
Kek

That’s less than what they wanted. We also have to consider their marketing and more. And their merchandise.

How about we don't, because anime and manga.

Chaika?

Brother!

>the public wants to see
well...sometimes

I think he didn't take the pill
Can a pill survive al those years?